Manchester United

redrus

I, am not shitting it, about anything....

Reds I know, are not shitting it, about anything to do with Manchester United.

Lads, your attempts at undermining us, our team, our new manager et al, are fair play, its understandable but, egg on your faces, every year, is not a good look, it never was, never will be.

Thought you'd have learned all this by now. xwink.png.pagespeed.ic.HJgPQ3U3SA.pngrolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-s.gif alt=rolleyes.gif width=20 height=20> xwhistling.gif.pagespeed.ic.FVjgnKnWS1.p alt=whistling.gif>

redrus

Fair enough mate....so what's your opinion on Rooney leaving?

Good bye, and good luck but, good riddance. There is a sour taste mate, seriously, his actions, his wages and his performances do not add up. Now add that to his transfer request/s and, we've had enough.

You know, the annoying thing is, if and when we sell him to a premiership club, we do know, we are quite aware, that he will come back and bite us roundly, soundly firmly on the arse but, enough is enough now.

That is my opinion ol pal. :D

redrus

• Like 2

Just one more question then.....cos its the question everyone is asking....and i say this in the opinion Kagawa will be awesome this season for you....who are you thinking will be the new midfield signing?

You do admit you need to sign someone there right?

Shrek can go, no point in keeping a player that doesn't want to be there. I also feel that he has probably played his best football already - he is picking up more injuries, his body conditioning isn't that great and he is getting older. 30 million for Shrek, is worth taking - if Chavski offer Mata (I don't beleive that) it would be more palatable to sell him there. Hopefully though, United will hold out and sell him to some rich club in Russia.

Shrek can go, no point in keeping a player that doesn't want to be there. I also feel that he has probably played his best football already - he is picking up more injuries, his body conditioning isn't that great and he is getting older. 30 million for Shrek, is worth taking - if Chavski offer Mata (I don't beleive that) it would be more palatable to sell him there. Hopefully though, United will hold out and sell him to some rich club in Russia.

Its shrek now hahahahahahahaa. Hes no good now hahahahahahahaha the bitterness is shineing in you hahahahaha

30m, you are joking i take it ?

Crazy PSG will probably pony up 35-40 mil for him and it'll all be done and dusted. But nothing would surprise me with the Rooney saga. Too many subplots to keep track of !thumbsup.gif

Crazy PSG will probably pony up 35-40 mil for him and it'll all be done and dusted. But nothing would surprise me with the Rooney saga. Too many subplots to keep track of !thumbsup.gif

The only certain thing is Utd will want to offload him abroad...and would likely take a hit of a few million to do just that. If PSG or whatever want him then bid £20m and likely they will get a yes.

The Chavs will have to pay the premium.

Just one more question then.....cos its the question everyone is asking....and i say this in the opinion Kagawa will be awesome this season for you....who are you thinking will be the new midfield signing?

Do you think Cesc Fabregas would fill the void smokie biggrin.png

Subplots. Yep. all very complicated.

It's possible that Mourhino is playing with a straight bat with Rooney. just simply fits into his tactical plan for a team that mata is not central too.

Man U selling to a foreign club not the epl makes sense perhaps.

May not stop Rooney bighting Moyes a*** in the champions league though.

dunno.

Do you think Cesc Fabregas would fill the void smokie Posted Image

Yup but you won't get him. :D

• Like 1

Well unless our policy about not talking about players of other clubs has changed then i am feeling confident that we will get him.

Moyes asked about Fabregas today....

Moyes told a press conference in Sydney today: 'The chief exec has been dealing with it just now and I am in contact with him.

'I'll hopefully know a little more in the next day or so. I may have a bit more information in the next day or so about how it's going.

'As far as players we’re looking to bring in, we're trying very hard to make some additions to the squad.

'Hopefully there'll be some good news in the not too distant future.'

Edited by MrRed

Well unless our policy about not talking about players of other clubs has changed then i am feeling confident that we will get him.

Moyes told a press conference in Sydney today: 'The chief exec has been dealing with it just now and I am in contact with him.

'I'll hopefully know a little more in the next day or so. I may have a bit more information in the next day or so about how it's going.

'As far as players we’re looking to bring in, we're trying very hard to make some additions to the squad.

It sounds like there Chief Ex has been taking lessons from Levy laugh.png

Do you think Cesc Fabregas would fill the void smokie biggrin.png

I'll answer that. Not a hope in hell mate.

You are far more likely to wake up and find you have signed McCarthy from Wigan who is a very decent player and ofcourse Fellaini.

As certain elements of the Barca midfield age Fabregas will step up to do what he was bought in to do.

Edited by carmine

You are far more likely to wake up and find you have signed McCarthy from Wigan who is a very decent player and ofcourse Fellaini.

As certain elements of the Barca midfield age Fabregas will step up to do what he was bought in to do.

I think that could eb the key carms, atm he's very much the trusted utility player at barca, it'll be when they see him stepping up and if he wants to wait.

I think that could eb the key carms, atm he's very much the trusted utility player at barca, it'll be when they see him stepping up and if he wants to wait.

I think so Rij. His boyhood club, earning fortunes, almost certainly winning silverware playing alongside Lionel Messi with a certain Neymar to assist.

If it happened it would be the greatest and most peculiar transfer decision in modern day football. But it a mad mad world isn't it. Who knows what might happen

It can only happen if he is told he aint good enough.

No chance of that.

It was only being discussed on this forum at the tail end of last season that the Barca side was aging. Come the time comes the man and Cesc must know this.

• Like 1

I think so Rij. His boyhood club, earning fortunes, almost certainly winning silverware playing alongside Lionel Messi with a certain Neymar to assist.

If it happened it would be the greatest and most peculiar transfer decision in modern day football. But it a mad mad world isn't it. Who knows what might happen

Saved your ass with the last line i see mate! wink.png

Anything is poss if the money is there & even though MU produce all their players through the youth policy It has been made clear that the sky is the limit in the transfer kitty .Sort of reminds me of the 120mil war chest that Cayman united had afew years ago. They must have loads of dosh because you dont pay tax in the Cayman Isles

Edited by silva

Anything is poss if the money is there & even though MU produce all their players through the youth policy It has been made clear that the sky is the limit in the transfer kitty .Sort of reminds me of the 120mil war chest that Cayman united had afew years ago. They must have loads of dosh because you dont pay tax in the Cayman Isles

You're sounding like an old fart now pal....rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

He is an educated version of rijiit.

• Like 1

He is an educated version of rijiit.

Nah...he just hasn't discovered predictive text as yet. tongue.png