Manchester United

redrus

Manchester United hand David Moyes £100m to ease ‘fear of failure’ (The Times)

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/clubs/manchesterunited/article3822868.ece

Fools and their money are easily partedbiggrin.png

Yep. And there's only the dross left to buy tongue.png

we will see.....you haven't exactly bought any world beaters have you.Only Jesus can save you.

And even he's not God whistling.gif

not bought any world beaters have you.Only Jesus can save you.

I think we've bought well this year.

You said that last year....... whistling.gif

No I didn't Russ. All of us City fans were screaming last year cos he bought Rodwell and Sinclair at the last minute.

not bought any world beaters have you.Only Jesus can save you.

I think we've bought well this year.

You said that last year....... whistling.gif

No I didn't Russ. All of us City fans were screaming last year cos he bought Rodwell and Sinclair at the last minute.

Rodwell and Sinclair. Sounds like a comedy team or a law firm.

Nani to Monaco is livening up.

Also one more bid for Fabregas before we turn to Modric, especialy if Bale has really agreed 6 years with Real...!!

redrus

Chelsea offer 30 Million for Rooney.

That's a deal (if true) for me mate.......! Bye chuffin bye.

Can't say that I blame you for wanting to see the back of him with his transfer requests etc but selling to a major title contender could come back, nay, will, bite you in the rear. It's guaranteed.

Can't say that I blame you for wanting to see the back of him with his transfer requests etc but selling to a major title contender could come back, nay, will, bite you in the rear. It's guaranteed.

I've already posted that we're all aware that that will undoubtably happen but, its passed..... I'd be happy with Fabregas, I'd be happy with Modric. I can't see Bale or Ronny coming to us but, if one of the former did, for a relatively similar price, I would not mind in the slightest.

Rooney may bite us on the arse but, he will have taken a step down, all respect to Chelsea but its the truth and, Karma will bite him back at some point too of that I have no doubt.

redrus

I've already posted that we're all aware that that will undoubtably happen but, its passed..... I'd be happy with Fabregas, I'd be happy with Modric. I can't see Bale or Ronny coming to us but, if one of the former did, for a relatively similar price, I would not mind in the slightest.

Rooney may bite us on the arse but, he will have taken a step down, all respect to Chelsea but its the truth and, Karma will bite him back at some point too of that I have no doubt.

I know what your saying Russ, I just think you should sell him to someone abroad. Now if SAF was still there............biggrin.png

I know what your saying Russ, I just think you should sell him to someone abroad. Now if SAF was still there............biggrin.png

No one wants him mate... Simply, you can't sell to people that don't want. I don't think he'd work outside the EPL, everyone else knows it too.

redrus

Cesc Fabregas considering Barcelona future after Manchester United bid say Sky sources

Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas is considering his future with the Spanish club after Manchester United made a second bid for him, according to Sky sources.

The Catalan giants have said publicly that they do not want to sell the former Arsenal star.

However, the final decision on Fabregas' future could now be accelerated after Barcelona appointed Argentinian Gerardo Martino as their new coach in place of Tito Vilanova.

United's initial offer for Fabregas was rejected but they are understood to have made a second offer of £30million plus add-ons.

Barcelona defender Gerard Pique had earlier told United they were wasting their time trying to buy Fabregas and there were also reports in Spain on Monday that Barcelona had rejected United's second bid.

Pique, a former United centre-back, was quoted in The Sun as saying: "United are wasting their time. It took a long time for Cesc to get his dream move back home and he won't give it up.

"This is home. It is where his family is, and he is playing with his closest friends. He has told us he is happy and that he intends to stay with Barcelona."

redrus

Mourinho was asked by reporters last week if Chelsea were targeting any other players via official bid to which he replied:

"No - and we won't."

"We want the player. Now it's up to Manchester United." Asked if it is Rooney or bust, he responded: "Yes."

http://hereisthecity.com/2013/07/22/does-mourinho-really-want-rooney-or-have-the-games-just-begun/

^

I can't believe after the last 2 hours, it took a red to bring that to attention..... biggrin.png

redrus

Quite a good game,good side the Japs and give us a real test... fitness wise it would of helped tremendously.

Zaha looked good again and Januzaj has plenty once he fills out a bit...defence not to clever again but what's new?

Slight injuries to RVP and Wellbeck just for the ABU's to purr at but nothing to heavy Moyes said.

Moyes also said Rooney will be joining up for the Aik friendly,joke really.

Rooney wants his arse slapping and told do do one asap but he won't will he.

Absolute joke how the club have not told him to go public and say what he wants and they continue to protect him,this could get really messy if nobody wants him.

We will probably end up buying f''kin Jordi Gomez or Estaban Granero they are Spanish rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Anyway let me carry on .....how many f;;kin times can you publicly make a bid for a player without making yourselves a laughing stock! I mean Moyes is chirping everyday now that Ed's in charge of all that and still he is getting nowhere ...when will they learn that we have never done business that way <deleted>!

I can't wait till they get back to Blighty and sort this whole f''ckin mess out as it is starting to get very embarrassing this is what happens when you change nearly everything at the club and do not stick to the core principals we have had for decades now.

I blame Fergie.bah.gif

Rant over.

• Like 1

This pursuit of Fabregas is well embarrassing...your lot should hang heads in ahame for such sheer stupidity....in the paa SAF would have tapped the lad up....been told he aint interested in a move and simply looked elsewhere.

Moyes and this new lot are fkin anateur! :D

• Like 1

This pursuit of Fabregas is well embarrassing...your lot should hang heads in ahame for such sheer stupidity....in the paa SAF would have tapped the lad up....been told he aint interested in a move and simply looked elsewhere

Moyes and this new lot are fkin anateur! :D

As amateur as your spelling lad... ;)

redrus

This pursuit of Fabregas is well embarrassing...your lot should hang heads in ahame for such sheer stupidity....in the paa SAF would have tapped the lad up....been told he aint interested in a move and simply looked elsewhere.

Moyes and this new lot are fkin anateur! biggrin.png

The thing is Smoked no club can be this stupid without some info and i cannot for the life of me believe we have bid 3 fuckin times now for him.... 25..30..35 without any come on from the player himself or the club,if so then yes truly a load of crap and they want sorting as soon as because we don't do business like this ...but like i say ..i don't believe that it is true ...once ok .....twice deal with it .....but again for a third time ??

Still you all don't want us to get him because you know he is the player we are crying out for to support Carrick,maybe there really is something in it ,,i don't know. facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif