Manchester United

redrus

Read today that United have been negotiating with Ronaldo for the last two weeks......what's the news around the club? Now that Bale is going to RM it makes sense that Ronaldo would consider moving back to Old Trafford and it would be great to see him in a United shirt again. Hope they pull it off (not the shirt) biggrin.png

Edited by uptheos

Read today that United have been negotiating with Ronaldo for the last two weeks......what's the news around the club? Now that Bale is going to RM it makes sense that Ronaldo would consider moving back to Old Trafford and it would be great to see him in a United shirt again. Hope they pull it off (not the shirt) biggrin.png

Has there been any interest shown in Ronaldo by his old boss Mourhino?

If there's anything to it, both parties are doing a good job of keeping it under wraps. I figured Ronaldo's return might have happened if SAF had stayed, but less so now. But, with only that year left on his contract....

If there's anything to it, both parties are doing a good job of keeping it under wraps. I figured Ronaldo's return might have happened if SAF had stayed, but less so now. But, with only that year left on his contract....

SAF might have been a big factor, but we really don't know if they are still in contact or he's receiving advice. Would make sense for RM if United really do want him, they'd get their 80 Million and basically Bale, another top 3 player, will cost them dick all. I would love to see Ronaldo back in the premiership with United.

SAF might have been a big factor, but we really don't know if they are still in contact or he's receiving advice. Would make sense for RM if United really do want him, they'd get their 80 Million and basically Bale, another top 3 player, will cost them dick all. I would love to see Ronaldo back in the premiership with United.

You will Ups .....you will.

The Rooney thing. More ridiculous with each day. Now the fans will decide !

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1511795/wayne-rooney-manchester-united-future-fans-reports?cc=4716

Who says,? just another media beat up...why do you bother reading rubbish ? Journo's are paid to produce a story every day and whether it has any relevance, or truth, is immaterial,it fills space.

Notice the source of the "rumour" is never mentioned biggrin.png

The Rooney thing. More ridiculous with each day. Now the fans will decide !

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1511795/wayne-rooney-manchester-united-future-fans-reports?cc=4716

Who says,? just another media beat up...why do you bother reading rubbish ? Journo's are paid to produce a story every day and whether it has any relevance, or truth, is immaterial,it fills space.

Notice the source of the "rumour" is never mentioned biggrin.png

Martino of Barca saying Fabregas can leave if he wants to. Does you like that rumor better ?tongue.png

HArking bac to rod, what i be u didnt know and not many will, was that rod s lived for a while in Liverpool, i knew a scouce bird who shared a house with him , judging from the pics i saw she was bac in those days was a rated singer song writer and ,an absolute 100% drop dead darling, and guess what her name was ,,,,,, MAGGIE ,she would never admit to giving him one but she never denied it either biggrin.png

Any way, http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/03/cesc-fabregas-manchester-united good honest statement by the barca manager

for me i'tll be a current statement of how your pulling power is progressing or not as the case may be under moyes,

Sorry if I am on the wrong thread. it would not surprise me if Abramovich opened his wallet for Ronaldo.

He could open it all he wants, as could our boss.

However, if Ronaldo leaves RM, he will only go to one club, and that club is United.

If you dont know that, then you dont know football.

Sorry if I am on the wrong thread. it would not surprise me if Abramovich opened his wallet for Ronaldo.

He could open it all he wants, as could our boss.

However, if Ronaldo leaves RM, he will only go to one club, and that club is United.

If you dont know that, then you dont know football.

Really, maybe moyes @ utd wont quite have the lure that fergie had for ronnie, and commercially a fresh club could well pay off for ronny and we all know the rule the £ has on football, so me, i'm open minded. Nothing would surprise me in football.

Edited by rijit

"I would prefer him to stay with us and I dare say he will, but it's his decision," Martino told the club's official website.

"He is one of the best players in the squad. I think he will stay. But there's a part that he has to decide.

"Cesc will decide the situation, but it has not occurred to me that I won't be able to count on him."

This guy sounds slippery.

Where's he from? Argentina unless I'm mistaken. Correct me if I am wrong.

With a manager like that , I would walk.

So who does the boys think we are going to sign then? biggrin.png

No idea, but might it pay off to dig 'relatively' deep for one of these supposed targets ? to maybe halt this perception that maybe utd are , rightly or

wrongly somehow losing some of its 'lure' under Moyes? And that aint a dig.

So who does the boys think we are going to sign then? biggrin.png

Well ronaldo, but you might have to wait a while yet red thumbsup.gif

Just to be clear how long?

You'll have to ask Daniel and Mr Lewis, or perhaps mystic can help laugh.png

U think him 'rubbing his crystals' so much is clouding his judgment alfie biggrin.png

have united bought or sold anybody this window yet?

No...its because Glazer won't spend the £80m to sign ronaldo....meaning Madrid can't afford the £100m to buy Bale meaning most of this forum is in uproar at the Spurs fans taking the piss.

Something like that anyway. tongue.png

• Like 1