Manchester United

redrus

'balls come out of the bag' Posted Image really!!!!! http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/15/david-moyes-criticises-manchester-united-fixtures

thought that moyes whines would have stopped now he's taken over the league champions but seems a leopard never changes his spots

Premier League champions should be relishing the tough start, especially as they had a real good warm up at Wembly. Moyse is a pussy and his lack of leadership will put them in the Europa League at best!

Look on the bright side, at least you won't have to worry about your new players bedding in laugh.png

Exactly we have a settled side and the same team that won the league by 11 points, maybe a surprise signing might happen who knowswhistling.gif

• Like 1

Look on the bright side, at least you won't have to worry about your new players bedding in laugh.png

Exactly we have a settled side and the same team that won the league by 11 points, maybe a surprise signing might happen who knowswhistling.gif

Keep having to remind you, HE'S RETIRED. Last season's performance is irrelevant.

Keep having to remind you, HE'S RETIRED. Last season's performance is irrelevant.

Carmine #obsessed!

Post and response removed. Please remember the forum rules:-

10) Not to post commercial spam or to post any promotional links, URLs or addresses to a member's own business or that would lead people to your site. Not to post URL links to other forums . Not to flood, post commercial or for-profit advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and similar solicitations. Any member who violates this prohibition will be banned from all forums on this website.Advertisers are the only members allowed to post links, URL's or addresses to their sites.

Is that the same one as red's been talking about for 3 weeks, "todays the day" biggrin.png

Bale has said that he is waiting for United to come in for him and will force it if we do......do you like that one.

Hahahaha laughing my bottom off in yer face. Hey Red I posted for you an educational piece on the other thread.

• Like 1

Bale has said that he is waiting for United to come in for him and will force it if we do......do you like that one.

Hahahaha laughing my bottom off in yer face. Hey Red I posted for you an educational piece on the other thread.

I love the manure delusion....biggest club in Salford!

Carmine #obsessed!

82% of England supporters did not want Steve McClaren appointed.

It's not rocket science.

Whats this all you bitter United obsessed twonks are doing, you do this every year and end up with egg on your faces, yet here you all are again.

I think we might lose to The Swans today I admit, but, I still think we'll win the league.... Come back in May lads. ;)

redrus

Whats this all you bitter United obsessed twonks are doing, you do this every year and end up with egg on your faces, yet here you all are again.

I think we might lose to The Swans today I admit, but, I still think we'll win the league.... Come back in May lads. wink.png

redrus

Yes we may do. Swansea have won all 10 of their pre season games including a Europa game and the rest lesser games.They have conceded only 1 goal

in that time ,pretty impressive.

Team anyone ?

OUT are................. Raphael ,Hernandes (hamstrings) Nani ,Young leg injuries, Powell long term ankle injury and of course Fletcher still in rehab and unlikey to get back.

Yes the critics are out in force again feeding on any morsel they can find..poor souls.

I think we might lose to The Swans today I admit, but, I still think we'll win the league.... Come back in May lads. wink.png

redrus

You don't have to put that reds, it goes without saying whistling.gif

• Like 1

If they lose the knives will be sharpening over on our thread....Posted Image

Screaming at the missus and the breaking of crockery...dog nowhere to be found.Posted Image

I've no idea if Nads has a pup....but if he does I bet its learnt to read the scores! :D

• Like 1

A 4-1 win away to Swansea is an excellent result for United and it's a clear message to other teams, 'we're still the team to knock off the top'. The Charity Shield and a 4-1 away win at Swansea is a very solid start for David Moyes and co and I'll wager that no other team will win by that margin at the LS this season.

• Like 2

To many smug posters on here writing us off to soon, we looked very fit as a team and finished very strongly, great first up win at a hard place to go too, what's not to like.

Sent from my V972 Core4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2