Manchester United

redrus

It seems to me that united are climbing their way up the table, and deservedly so as they are winning a lot of gamessad.png . But this culture of excuses for not being at the top is a bit sickeniing. We all agree that replacing Rudolf was going to be difficult and would bring hard times, but there was a comment (by a NBU) about possible relegation that was ludicrousblink.png . Your team is full of title winners, stop crying in the corner and face up to the fight you have to get back to the top. if your team follow your lead they will take years to get back to the top. My team have spent years trying to get to the hights they achieved beforecrying.gif.pagespeed.ce.ENG_hyc8Gu.gif , united need to buckle down before they go through the same. A happy New Year to all of you on .this forum, though I sincerely hope that your team start to loose a few aganwai2.gif

I don't see where you are coming from mate....not one United poster on here is making excuses for not being at the top we all understand it will take Moyes maybe a season to do that tongue.png and fully support the team and manager.

I agree that replacing"Rudolf" was most probably going to be difficult ...but hard times come on mate we are in all competitions at Xmas something we have not done for donkeys years under "Rudolf" wink.png

Nobody's crying we are realists and will soon be back at the top!

I think it is how may years since you won the league nelly? please don;t think United will drop to your piss poor standards biggrin.png remember we are still the Champions biggrin.png

I hope i answered your wayward untrue post(was you pissed when posting it?) and wish you a happy new year.wai2.gif

It seems to me that no matter how you try to sound logical and football savvy, loads of mufs are still whining about your lot. You say that you are not making excuses but I seem to be reading them a lot. I'll see if I can highlight a few in the future for you as you appear to be blind to thembiggrin.png

Our piss poor standards seem to be producing better football at the moment, wouldn't you agree? wink.png

I will remember you were champions the same way I remember we were champions...in the past. You were champions last season, no team is the champion of this one. By that logic we are still the champions because we won the league before, so thank youwai2.gif

It's a bit harsh saying I tell untruths, I like to think I say things as i see them, but I would definitely have drunk a few beers before writing so who knows ehh.

May your New Year be happy, but not too happy football wisethumbsup.gif

Now that Wenger has ruled out going for Cabaye, United should step in he's a good midfielder. http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/2554422

Go for Baines too even if Martinez has said he's going nowhere. Offer 20 Million and Fellaini.biggrin.png

Who knows a record bid for Berkley might be on Moyes mind...a mind that can't seem to make itself up.

Baines is getting older and i would rather keep with the younger guys and recall Tyler Blackett from Blackpool and give him some games even if Evra stays another year,as for Everton it would seem Seamus Coleman(age?) is the man at the moment and of course Ross Barklay who would be better investments.

Cabaye i am still unsure about for United....but a swap for mop head would be a great idea.

Now that Wenger has ruled out going for Cabaye, United should step in he's a good midfielder. http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/2554422

Go for Baines too even if Martinez has said he's going nowhere. Offer 20 Million and Fellaini.biggrin.png

Who knows a record bid for Berkley might be on Moyes mind...a mind that can't seem to make itself up.

Baines is getting older and i would rather keep with the younger guys and recall Tyler Blackett from Blackpool and give him some games even if Evra stays another year,as for Everton it would seem Seamus Coleman(age?) is the man at the moment and of course Ross Barklay who would be better investments.

Cabaye i am still unsure about for United....but a swap for mop head would be a great idea.

Coleman was signed by- and Barclay is a product of Evertons youth system set up by who? yes you guessed it Old Red noses successor- the manager (according to the ABU,s) who is clueless giggle.gif and out of his depth whistling.gif

• Like 1

It seems to me that united are climbing their way up the table, and deservedly so as they are winning a lot of gamessad.png . But this culture of excuses for not being at the top is a bit sickeniing. We all agree that replacing Rudolf was going to be difficult and would bring hard times, but there was a comment (by a NBU) about possible relegation that was ludicrousblink.png . Your team is full of title winners, stop crying in the corner and face up to the fight you have to get back to the top. if your team follow your lead they will take years to get back to the top. My team have spent years trying to get to the hights they achieved beforecrying.gif.pagespeed.ce.ENG_hyc8Gu.gif , united need to buckle down before they go through the same. A happy New Year to all of you on .this forum, though I sincerely hope that your team start to loose a few aganwai2.gif

I don't see where you are coming from mate....not one United poster on here is making excuses for not being at the top we all understand it will take Moyes maybe a season to do that tongue.png and fully support the team and manager.

I agree that replacing"Rudolf" was most probably going to be difficult ...but hard times come on mate we are in all competitions at Xmas something we have not done for donkeys years under "Rudolf" wink.png

Nobody's crying we are realists and will soon be back at the top!

I think it is how may years since you won the league nelly? please don;t think United will drop to your piss poor standards biggrin.png remember we are still the Champions biggrin.png

I hope i answered your wayward untrue post(was you pissed when posting it?) and wish you a happy new year.wai2.gif

It seems to me that no matter how you try to sound logical and football savvy, loads of mufs are still whining about your lot. You say that you are not making excuses but I seem to be reading them a lot. I'll see if I can highlight a few in the future for you as you appear to be blind to thembiggrin.png

Our piss poor standards seem to be producing better football at the moment, wouldn't you agree? wink.png

I will remember you were champions the same way I remember we were champions...in the past. You were champions last season, no team is the champion of this one. By that logic we are still the champions because we won the league before, so thank youwai2.gif

It's a bit harsh saying I tell untruths, I like to think I say things as i see them, but I would definitely have drunk a few beers before writing so who knows ehh.

May your New Year be happy, but not too happy football wisethumbsup.gif

There you go again mate loads of mufs? are whining about your lot! where?

You say you we are making excuses but do not quote any? We all know that transition takes time doesn't it so in that respect we are doing not to bad at all!

I referred to your piss poor standards of trying to get a league title and you say "at the moment" whistling.gif i agree over the last 30 years your are in the moment tongue.png but you have never won the Premier League have you thumbsup.gif

We are the champions now ..we are the reigning champions just as Wigan are the FA CUP holders and Bayern Munich the Champions League holders until somebody takes that title off you smile.png you are the HOLDERS ....When did you win the league before? can you remember it? where you born?

Perch.

Getting your excuses in already i see, also add fergie will be watching over Moyes so no fair as he should be no where near old trafford to that too.

wink.png

Well to be fair, history suggests Howard has been very sympathetic towards you.wink.png

Yes we do have injuries the likes of Vertonghen Paulinho Kaboul Townsend Sandro are out, maybe even Rose will be missing this one but i'll make no excuses here because i don't rate United anymore, theres no fear factor and i see no reason for any team not to travel to OT looking for three points.

I no, Fergusons obviously not your de facto boss. I was wrong about that. Easy to see by the dreadful Moyesesque football you are playing

Edited by carmine

Getting your excuses in already i see, also add fergie will be watching over Moyes so no fair as he should be no where near old trafford to that too.

wink.png

Well to be fair, history suggests Howard has been very sympathetic towards you.wink.png

Yes we do have injuries the likes of Vertonghen Paulinho Kaboul Townsend Sandro are out, maybe even Rose will be missing this one but i'll make no excuses here because i don't rate United anymore, theres no fear factor and i see no reason for any team not to travel to OT looking for three points.

I no, Fergusons obviously not your de facto boss. I was wrong about that. Easy to see by the dreadful Moyesesque football you are playing

Just reading that United havent had a penalty awarded against them, home or away, for the last 2 seasons!!!. 2011-12 season was the last time a pen was awarded against them!!bah.gif. 76 Games since the last penalty conceded!!!!!!!!

So I guess Soldado isnt going to be on the scoresheet.

Hopefully United dont park the bus and it is a free flowing game with lots of goals, though thats asking a lot with the way United play football nowadaysgiggle.gif

Edited by JacknDanny

wink.png

Just reading that United havent had a penalty awarded against them, home or away, for the last 2 seasons!!!. 2011-12 season was the last time a pen was awarded against them!!bah.gif. 76 Games since the last penalty conceded!!!!!!!!

Hopefully United dont park the bus and it is a free flowing game with lots of goals, though thats asking a lot with the way United play football nowadaysgiggle.gif

Why were the refs so weak and scared of Ferguson? An old age pensioner with a foul mouth, shouting vitriolic bile from the touchline Mr Sparkles!!thumbsup.gif

Anyways Jack i doubt Soldado will start and i'm hoping he'll go 4231 with Capoue alongside Dembele. Capoue can sit back and cover the middle allowing Dembele to get further up where he's most dangerous. I'd also have thought Adebayor is first choice striker and since we obviously won't be getting a penalty under any circumstances lets hope Soldado is on the bench. I'd also love to see Sherwood play Lamela in the no10 role. He enjoys playing there and Lennon deserves to keep his place on the right.smile.png

Edited by carmine

wink.png

Why were the refs so weak and scared of Ferguson? An old age pensioner with a foul mouth, shouting vitriolic bile from the touchline Mr Sparkles!!thumbsup.gif

Anyways Jack i doubt Soldado will start and i'm hoping he'll go 4231 with Capoue alongside Dembele. Capoue can sit back and cover the middle allowing Dembele to get further up where he's most dangerous. I'd also have thought Adebayor is first choice striker and since we obviously won't be getting a penalty under any circumstances lets hope Soldado is on the bench. I'd also love to see Sherwood play Lamela in the no10 role. He enjoys playing there and Lennon deserves to keep his place on the right.smile.png

You boys should come in for Guidetti, sharpish. He will have to go out on loan. I would rather him stay in the Premiership than go to Malaga.

There you go again mate loads of mufs? are whining about your lot! where?

You say you we are making excuses but do not quote any? We all know that transition takes time doesn't it so in that respect we are doing not to bad at all!

I referred to your piss poor standards of trying to get a league title and you say "at the moment" whistling.gif i agree over the last 30 years your are in the moment tongue.png but you have never won the Premier League have you thumbsup.gif

We are the champions now ..we are the reigning champions just as Wigan are the FA CUP holders and Bayern Munich the Champions League holders until somebody takes that title off you smile.png you are the HOLDERS ....When did you win the league before? can you remember it? where you born?

Whining all around the world, it seems to me. I have read about bad tactics, bad signings and the lack of signings, whining of the first order

If you read my post you will see that I said I will quote some in the future (though your mention of transition would be a good start) as I can't be arsed traipsing back through threads like some saddos on herecoffee1.gif

if you mean piss poor standards of winning a title you really should say so, Actually, is there such a thing as a good or"piss poor" standard of winning the title? Probably not in this context as you are not talking about the standard of football played (as you just mentioned) or the gulf in points between teams , perhaps "piss poor' success rate would have been a better choice (you would have found no argument from me then)sad.png.

I have an analogy for you Red. When Treats and Smarti.es became M&Ms did the product change? When Marathon became Snickers did the product change? No they did not, same product different wrapper. The 1st division for Premiership is the same story. OK our wrappers may be looking old and tattered but we still have an awful lot of them.

But the past is the past and I like to look at the present, and ours is looking quite rosybiggrin.png

MUFs stands for man u fans, quite straight forward I would have thought, but I have a new acronym for you red WMUFs. whining man u fans. I expect it to gain popular usage and be in the dictionary by the end of the seasonbiggrin.png

By the way reigning champions means nothing in the present but sentimentality. At the end of last season it meant something very special, this season it means nothing as a gauge of ability, and what makes last years memories more valid than 20 odd years ( yep, I know that is definitely clutching at straws, but I'm trying to construct an arguement)

I actually believe that you will be in with a shout at the end of the season, but to think being champions will have any bearing on that is ridiculous, other wise any half decent team would never lose the title.

Finally, yes I can remember the last title we won, I have supported Liverpool since the late 60's. How long have you supported united?

Anyway, it is New Year's Eve and I raise a glass (literally) to you and all posters on the football forum. I enjoy our banter and the arguments we have, even though I can become very defensive about my club. But if we didn't want to defend our club how could we call yourselves fans?

Opinions reign supreme not personalities.

Read you next yearburp.gif.pagespeed.ce.RBpw6FUyRR.gif

• Like 1

Good game eventually.

Well done to the winners on the day, good win for them, bad result for us but, ho hum, we're playing a lot better now and, it will come, I STILL have faith.

Cheers to the non bitter Spurs fans, enjoy your win. ;)

redrus

That young lad Januzaj or whatever....he is going to be phenomenal.

Good game eventually.

Well done to the winners on the day, good win for them, bad result for us but, ho hum, we're playing a lot better now and, it will come, I STILL have faith.

Cheers to the non bitter Spurs fans, enjoy your win. wink.png

redrus

Yeah can see him doing well for Madrid. 5555

Good game eventually.

Cheers to the non bitter Spurs fans, enjoy your win. wink.png

redrus

Yeah can see him doing well for Madrid. 5555

Pledged his future to us al red y but, to be fair if he said he wanted to go there and by that time, if they wanted to give us 120 mill +, fair does.

Is Suarez ready to leave for them yet then or........ ;) 55555

redrus

wink.png

thumbsup.gif Happy New Year lads!

Happy New Year Carmine. rolleyes.gif

For any complaints regarding Webb, his contract ended last season, and Moyes was unable to extend it. Old players have a habit of coming back to haunt.

Irrespective of if it was a stonecold penalty, really shouldn't be complaining, after going 2-0 at home. Moyes is going to have to do something fast IMO, Champions League now looks unlikely, even though I was saying last week we could nick 3rd. No Champions League next season, and Moyes might not find that he has the time to build a team.

Moyes was happy how you played, <deleted>, i wouldn't like to see how you play when he is unhappy whistling.gif

He actually said he thought they deserved to win!! xhuh.png.pagespeed.ic.6VcCaNwNXg.pnglaugh.png btw, Happy New Year Alfredo.

Edited by carmine

I didn't watch the game so I can't comment on the footie. I'm just pi$$ed off that I thought utd were good enough to get a draw out off this. They made my predictions $hit instead of just crapsad.pngblink.png

Usual Spuds lot trawling through this thread , and a comeback from TV's very own Chalerm aka Alfieconn, who I thought had resigned from posting.

Happy New Year all biggrin.png

Edited by mrtoad