Manchester United

redrus

Jelly.......

I'd be with you if you'd said Salford...?

redrus

I picked Bristol out of a hat Russ. I'm afraid my knowledge of England's geography is pretty poor. Most of my knowledge, given what it is, came from reading "Down and Out in Paris and London" and "The Road to Wigan Pier".laugh.png

if ever there was an English book worth reading you picked a good one there Jelly thumbsup.gif

I've never read it. Did they make a movie out of it biggrin.png

Whatever you do jelly. Don't watch Shameless, it's not a true portrayal laugh.png

Surprisingly enough MrB, I hear Hollywood is going to take on Wigan Pier...starring Justin Bieber.tongue.png

Jelly.......

redrus

I picked Bristol out of a hat Russ. I'm afraid my knowledge of England's geography is pretty poor. Most of my knowledge, given what it is, came from reading "Down and Out in Paris and London" and "The Road to Wigan Pier".laugh.png

if ever there was an English book worth reading you picked a good one there Jelly thumbsup.gif

I've never read it. Did they make a movie out of it biggrin.png

Whatever you do jelly. Don't watch Shameless, it's not a true portrayal laugh.png

tut tut tut...

pint an a coupla Es thanks Kev thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

Sheffield is about 30 miles east of Manchester btw.

thumbsup.gif

But a whole different world. Amongst many other things, they talk funny and say things like "give me six"

True.

'Come up and see me, make me smile' is the same wherever you live though mrbojangles.biggrin.png

Especially if she's called Rachel and comes from Blackburn.

Cost me a lot of money that one.facepalm.gif

Manchester United are planning to begin contract talks with Phil Jones, David de Gea, Danny Welbeck and Tom Cleverley.

Must be some vacancies at Carrington's canteen......looks like Moyes hasn't made the shortlistbiggrin.png

ps: apologies to De Geawink.png

Jelly.......

redrus

Go to Wigan and you too can have one of those thick slices of bread and dripping, with a large thumbprint in it. wink.png

It's a b****r that Rooney is injured. I was hoping he would be available for the BM game. From what I read, neither Rooney or RVP will be available.

Some b****r is definitely not making it easy for Moyesie.

So you never know.

Some bloke dealing the cards may not get what he expects.

Good luck.

With both Rooney and VP still out tonight might be a whole raft of changes with BM game in mind.

one option

De Gea

Jones , Smalling, Evans Buttner (Evra)

Nani Fletcher Fellaini, Januzaj

Hernandes Wellbeck

No Mata? No Kagawa?

Would like to see them start myself.

I'd also prefer Young and Valencia on the wings. Only reason to play Nani would be to put him in the shop window, but we've done that enough already IMO. Just get rid at whatever price it is, and be done with it. Januzaj i think is better coming on as a sub at the moment. More impact to have him coming on against heavy legs.

It's a b****r that Rooney is injured. I was hoping he would be available for the BM game. From what I read, neither Rooney or RVP will be available.

Some b****r is definitely not making it easy for Moyesie.

So you never know.

Some bloke dealing the cards may not get what he expects.

Good luck.

Don't worry Rooney will play in Munich, i am sure it is just a precaution.

• Like 2

^

Agreed nev.

Also, and to be fair, if Chicharito especially and young Danny needed a break, a chance then this is it. Newcastle away is not an easy game for us at the mo, infact we've always had indifferent results there even with some of our very best teams, I was there when we lost 5-0 with one of my favourite sides.

So, heres your chance lads.

redrus

• Like 2

Mata can eat Newcastle for breakfast.

If he gets called to the table.

thumbsup.gif

Our very own poet 'Leyton Orient' w00t.gif

redrus

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea"

thumbsup.gif

Especially off the coast of Tyneside.

biggrin.png

I love that Eric quote, I really struggle with why it was sooo hard for some people to understand..!

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Look after the boy Mata, redrus.

Quality, just like Cantona.

thumbsup.gif

He is quality, he's a way to go before he gets to Eric's level just yet.

I really rate him though, don't get me wrong, I fear the way he is managed will be the the telling, unfortunately.

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

^

Agreed nev.

Also, and to be fair, if Chicharito especially and young Danny needed a break, a chance then this is it. Newcastle away is not an easy game for us at the mo, infact we've always had indifferent results there even with some of our very best teams, I was there when we lost 5-0 with one of my favourite sides.

So, heres your chance lads.

redrus

Hernandez has got the nod, up front with mata kagawa young behind fletcher and fellaini behind.

Also good news james wilson on the bench, this lad is top draw and rated as highly as januzaj.

Mata man of the match for me ,marvellous what confidence can do. I cant see VP ever re producing the form he showed last year but with the interplay between Hernades ,Mata ,Kagawa and Januzaj with Rooney think United are well covered..all about confidence and an unsung hero Fletcher was all over the pitch.

The forgotten boy Macheda bagged another 2 for Birmingham tonight ,that's becoming a regular feature.

isn't it ironic that United have the best away record of any team but dismal at OT it used to be that OT was a fortress..all Moyes fault

Well done lads, keep it going and 6th place is yours 113.gif

Where you only keeping it warm ???

Thought your TOTS WERE a top 4 team according to you are Carmine cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif Still keep trying boys, oh we are still in CL facepalm.gif AT present.

We Might not be next year BUT who knows oh I know you Tots will NOT BE.

BT biggrin.png

Well done lads, keep it going and 6th place is yours 113.gif

Where you only keeping it warm ???

Thought your TOTS WERE a top 4 team according to you are Carmine cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif Still keep trying boys, oh we are still in CL facepalm.gif AT present.

We Might not be next year BUT who knows oh I know you Tots will NOT BE.

BT biggrin.png

Getting all excited about thursday nights at 5.00 o'clock Bigtoe?!!!

We desperately hope you do take 6th from us now we won't get top four but you lot are so poor we are still in grave danger of taking that europa spot.

Fingers crossed you have a decent run, we'd hate Moyes to get sacked. He is to you what Souness was to Liverpool.

• Like 1