Manchester United

redrus

Here's a prediction.

Liverpool to win the title whatever the outcome of the Liverpool-Chelsea game.

Bookmark it.

thumbsup.gif

you seem to do a new prediction every fifteen minutes though. you're like the robbie savage of the football forum.

Provide evidence for your statement Stevie.

Otherwise retract it.

Trolling sh1tstabbing chav throws his fare out or the cab.

Nope.

Very simple mary.

I have been accused of something I don't think I am guilty of.

So show me the evidence and if I am wrong I will put my hands up.

Just like you did about the German owning Heavens Door Bar? Go take your medication lad....and by the way, put the Shankly book of quotes that your mum bought you for Xmas awaycoffee1.gif

I think the correct phrase in forum etiquette is

'We agree to disagree'.

Meanwhile, if it is any consolation: if Liverpool win the title, with or without beating Chelsea at Anfield, there are Liverpool fans on this forum that I will be happy for.

But you lad, ain't one of them.

What a commotion!biggrin.png . Its taken a chav and a scouser to finally stir up some emotion on here!

Carry on.

NB Thoroughly looking forward to seeing Fellaini bumbling around clattering into zee Germans. His miss timed passes, losing possession and being out jumped by midgets!! Is it too much to ask for a repeat of his first leg performance? Then again Moyesie might have the foresight to drop the Lampshade for a half decent player. i reckon you have a half decent chance of opening them up. Then put everyman, his dog and his mia noi behind the ball and whatever they do, ignore whatever Moyes shouts out from the touchline

Presumably if United pull off the unimaginable and knock out Bayern Moyes keeps his job?

What a commotion!biggrin.png . Its taken a chav and a scouser to finally stir up some emotion on here!

Carry on.

NB Thoroughly looking forward to seeing Fellaini bumbling around clattering into zee Germans. His miss timed passes, losing possession and being out jumped by midgets!! Is it too much to ask for a repeat of his first leg performance? Then again Moyesie might have the foresight to drop the Lampshade for a half decent player. i reckon you have a half decent chance of opening them up. Then put everyman, his dog and his mia noi behind the ball and whatever they do, ignore whatever Moyes shouts out from the touchline

Presumably if United pull off the unimaginable and knock out Bayern Moyes keeps his job?

Try and keep STABLE my man, just because you won 5-1, Stability is the name of THIS game. biggrin.png

BTW - Mop head just MIGHT score the winner w00t.gif Other than that I agree with some of what you post.facepalm.gif

BT coffee1.gif

Carry on.

Try and keep STABLE my man, just because you won 5-1, Stability is the name of THIS game. biggrin.png

BTW - Mop head just MIGHT score the winner w00t.gif Other than that I agree with some of what you post.facepalm.gif

BT coffee1.gif

Then again he might again be found out to be totally out of his depth in the CL. I just imaging that Moyes will plat the Lampshade.

Lets face it, apart from contributing little or nothing, he can't even keep possession at thats a must at this level.

I think a little feeling of instability is needed at this stage of the season as certain players need reminding they are playing for their United careers.

Stability is the enemy of success Mr Bigtoe, need i remind you!

Inspirational Transition required at United imho.

Forced changes through injuries for Moyesie are revealing what appears to be more effective methods of playing.

He might get lucky and find the right formula for success.

SAF legacy is holding things back imho.

Call it what you like. Stable movement forward, transition. Academic.

Moyesie needs right methods of play and the right players to do it.

Phone Mourinho if in any doubt.

What a great pic this is of current players and fans visiting the munich memorial today.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2mnozl5&s=8

As for tonights game it is really our cup final we have to put 100% effort in or our season is over, the players want a kick up the arse if they produce a performance like they did against city and liverpool, we need every player to put in a shift tonight and we might be lucky.

'All or nothing time.'thumbsup.gif

I can't see your boys NOT doing a full shift tonight.

Moyesey is good away and underdog.

Guardiola is NOT comfortable from what I've seen.

They CAN be beaten.

We haven't seen any big upsets in the CL yet. So could be tonight.

I would be well chuffed if you did it.

But not half as much as you boys!!!!

thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

'All or nothing time.':thumbsup:

I can't see your boys NOT doing a <deleted>ll shift tonight.

Moyesey is good away and underdog.

Guardiola is NOT comfortable from what I've seen.

They CAN be beaten.

We haven't seen any big upsets in the CL yet. So could be tonight.

I would be well chuffed if you did it.

But not half as much as you boys!!!!

thumbsup.gif

Thanks for talking us up and for no longer wanting us to be ripped apart...but...

I know our home record hasn't been good this season, but i do think were we were playing at home tonight, we might just have been capable of pulling something off. Away from home, and without the likes of RVP and Mata, i just think there is only ever going to be one result in this game. Hope i'm wrong.

(if i'm not, hallo again to Lotus Blue, who obviously didn't get sufficient gloating material from the first leg to bother making an appearance)

'All or nothing' as you said earlier rix.

You have to be gladiators tonight.

The only chance you've got.

Draw blood and then see how brave THEY are.

Good luck.

Samurai shows no fear.

thumbsup.gif

Edited by P45Mustang

Lot of people saying this is the "make or break game" for United's season. There's a few players, I expect to be selected, that will be playing their last CL game for United if they fail to get through. So this is a test of character and a legacy for a few of them.

Can't see Moyes making many changes from the first leg.

De Gea

Jones Ferdinand Vidic Evra

Kagawa Carrick Giggs

Valencia Rooney Welbeck would be my lot and was Rooney rested with a minor injury last weekend or is he really carrying a serious injury that might give him 60 minutes at the most ?

Whatever Moyes has to have Januzaj, Hernandes and Nani ready to fire and wouldn't it be ironic if Nani, who averages about 1 spectacular game a season, was the one to carry them through (dream)

• Like 1

Lot of people saying this is the "make or break game" for United's season. There's a few players, I expect to be selected, that will be playing their last CL game for United if they fail to get through. So this is a test of character and a legacy for a few of them.

Can't see Moyes making many changes from the first leg.

De Gea

Jones Ferdinand Vidic Evra

Kagawa Carrick Giggs

Valencia Rooney Welbeck would be my lot and was Rooney rested with a minor injury last weekend or is he really carrying a serious injury that might give him 60 minutes at the most ?

Whatever Moyes has to have Januzaj, Hernandes and Nani ready to fire and wouldn't it be ironic if Nani, who averages about 1 spectacular game a season, was the one to carry them through (dream)

I read where Rooney is going to get shot up in order to play.

More like wild fantasy than dream I think mate. Nani's days of having one spectacular game per season were back when he was getting fairly regular starts. Now that he isn't, reckon that stat will be down to more like one spectacular game per decade.

No Nani, no Fellaini.

Bayern Munich: Neuer, Lahm ©, Alaba, Dante, Boateng, Ribéry, Robben, Götze, Müller, Kroos, Mandzukić

Subs: Raeder, Van Buyten, Rafinha, Pizarro, Weiser, Hojbjerg, Weihrauch

Manchester United: De Gea; Jones, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Fletcher, Carrick; Valencia, Rooney, Kagawa; Welbeck

Subs: Lindegaard, Büttner, Ferdinand, Giggs, Januzaj, Young, Hernandez

redrus

edit, I would have started with Rio myself but, apart from that, its about as good as we can get at the moment, as long as Kagawa can play his game, we do have a chance, as slim as it maybe.

Edited by redrus

In reality, this is going to be the end of the road for United. The side is not balanced. There's no width / pace down the left. BM pride themselves on using the full width with two attacking full-backs (Lahm and

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaah.. Is all the sense you deserve after that. ;)

redrus