Manchester United

redrus

Have I entered the wrong thread...., I must have, P45 bringing the topic almost back on track, now theres a first.

Anyway............ What a waste of such talent Hernandez is.!

Manchester United Star Revolts to Back Sidelined United Striker....

Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea has revealed that Javier Hernandez is the striker who gives him the most problems in training, despite being largely snubbed by David Moyes since he took the reigns at Old Trafford.

Hernandez has started just four Premier League games this season, despite competition for a starting strike role in Robin van Persie spending a significant portion of the campaign on the treatment table.

The 25-year-old is widely expected to leave United in search of regular first-team football this summer, but De Gea is adamant that the Mexican forward's frustration over a lack of action has not affected is efforts in training.

When asked who which striker beats him most consistently by the Daily Star the Spanish stopper gave a diplomatic answer, but did let slip that Hernandez is the most clinical in training from all of United's forwards.

De Gea told the Daily Star: They’re all top-quality players who stretch you to the limit and demand that you’re in your best form during training, which means you’re constantly improving.

"Chicha always scores a lot in training, so does Rooney – but they’re all good."

Despite playing second fiddle to Van Persie, Wayne Rooney and Danny Welbeck this season Hernandez has still managed eight goals in all competitions, enough to take him past 50 for United.

The forward faces a challenge to take his tally any further though, with Moyes allowing the forward to complete 90 minutes just twice in all competitions during a difficult fourth season with the Red Devils.

redrus

• Like 1

Have I entered the wrong thread...., I must have, P45 bringing the topic almost back on track, now theres a first.

Anyway............ What a waste of such talent Hernandez is.!

Manchester United Star Revolts to Back Sidelined United Striker....

Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea has revealed that Javier Hernandez is the striker who gives him the most problems in training, despite being largely snubbed by David Moyes since he took the reigns at Old Trafford.

Hernandez has started just four Premier League games this season, despite competition for a starting strike role in Robin van Persie spending a significant portion of the campaign on the treatment table.

The 25-year-old is widely expected to leave United in search of regular first-team football this summer, but De Gea is adamant that the Mexican forward's frustration over a lack of action has not affected is efforts in training.

When asked who which striker beats him most consistently by the Daily Star the Spanish stopper gave a diplomatic answer, but did let slip that Hernandez is the most clinical in training from all of United's forwards.

De Gea told the Daily Star: They’re all top-quality players who stretch you to the limit and demand that you’re in your best form during training, which means you’re constantly improving.

"Chicha always scores a lot in training, so does Rooney – but they’re all good."

Despite playing second fiddle to Van Persie, Wayne Rooney and Danny Welbeck this season Hernandez has still managed eight goals in all competitions, enough to take him past 50 for United.

The forward faces a challenge to take his tally any further though, with Moyes allowing the forward to complete 90 minutes just twice in all competitions during a difficult fourth season with the Red Devils.

redrus

It is a mite surprising. Would he get as much, or more time than Welbeck if he had been born just outside Bristol ? You have to wonder.

There is the alternative scene where Moyes lifts the Champions League Trophy and John Terry is watching helpless on telly in a bar.

smile.png

He'd still get in on the celebrations..... ;)

redrus

• Like 2

Jelly.......

I'd be with you if you'd said Salford...?

redrus

I picked Bristol out of a hat Russ. I'm afraid my knowledge of England's geography is pretty poor. Most of my knowledge, given what it is, came from reading "Down and Out in Paris and London" and "The Road to Wigan Pier".laugh.png

if ever there was an English book worth reading you picked a good one there Jelly thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Jelly.......

redrus

I picked Bristol out of a hat Russ. I'm afraid my knowledge of England's geography is pretty poor. Most of my knowledge, given what it is, came from reading "Down and Out in Paris and London" and "The Road to Wigan Pier".laugh.png

if ever there was an English book worth reading you picked a good one there Jelly thumbsup.gif

I've never read it. Did they make a movie out of it biggrin.png

Whatever you do jelly. Don't watch Shameless, it's not a true portrayal laugh.png

Jelly.......

redrus

Thoroughly enjoyed it !thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Jelly.......

redrus

If you've not seen it jellydog....

.......watch "The Full Monty". Set in Sheffield, England's equivalent of Pittsburgh.

It's about football in the park and blokes with no work and stuff.

Absolute classic.

Sheffield is about 30 miles east of Manchester btw.

thumbsup.gif