Manchester United

redrus

Congrats to Everton. Good team that and I can appreciate now how they have managed to take apart some top teams this season.

For our part, we simply never looked like scoring, and when considering how we started with about six attack minded players, that's not good. This season can't end quickly enough for us.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ XA using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

I tried to get behind Moyes but that was the last straw last night. Shows he is utterly clueless. Time to sack him now and get a new man in and give him the last few games in charge to get a feel for the job to see what needs doing over the Summer, then prepare for the coming season....

Edited by HeavyDrinker

Very tempting to get rid of him now, and increasingly hard to argue against it, but I just think we have come this far with him, we should let him have the summer, and see what happens at the start of next season.

• Like 1

Very tempting to get rid of him now, and increasingly hard to argue against it, but I just think we have come this far with him, we should let him have the summer, and see what happens at the start of next season.

keep that man at your peril,, he's not up to the job, he's negative,and he's got no ham Kai's,how can anybody take him serious in the dressing room when he's trying to gee them up and all there thinking off is,the precious, the precious..be better off going back to being golems stunt double..

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Everton have got more points in the Prem with Martinez than they did in 11 years with Moyes.

It is not rocket science.

Are United happy that Everton and Liverpool have superior managers?

Throw money at it and it will go down the drain.

keep that man at your peril,, he's not up to the job, he's negative,and he's got no ham Kai's,how can anybody take him serious in the dressing room when he's trying to gee them up and all there thinking off is,the precious, the precious..be better off going back to being golems stunt double..

The perilous part was hiring him in the first place. Since that decision was taken, and can't be reversed, my feeling is we have to stick to it, even if it does us harm. I don't ever want us to become a hiring and firing every five minutes type place. Doubtless we all have different definitions of what "five minutes" constitutes, but for me, it is less than a season. We owe any manager we hire at least a season to prove themselves, most especially managers who are coming in trying to rebuild the club from a quarter century long managing era. We also owe it to Fergie. His final plea to us the fans was to be patient and give Moyes time. I obviously can't speak for other fans, but for me, I'll give him it and no matter what the outcome, they'll be no regrets. At the end of the day, this was always going to be a very tough season for us, no matter what decisions were taken. Just have to take losing on the chin, just like virtually all the other clubs have been doing for so long. It's part of the game and nobody is immune.

• Like 2

Everton have got more points in the Prem with Martinez than they did in 11 years with Moyes.

It is not rocket science.

Are United happy that Everton and Liverpool have superior managers?

Throw money at it and it will go down the drain.

fergie knew what he was doing, let's appoint sombody who won't ever supersede me, make me look like the most invincible manager ever, he knew that team even though they had just won the prem were going to struggle to be on top this season.

• Like 1

Martinez has undoubtedly got Everton playing much more attractive football than they did under Moyes, but that is at least in part thanks to the team that Moyes built there, that is now bearing fruit. Will Martinez ever do better than the fourth place finish that Moyes managed? I have my doubts. I think this could quite possibly be Martinez's best season at Everton. Next season I predict will be much tougher. Time will tell.

• Like 1

Martinez has undoubtedly got Everton playing much more attractive football than they did under Moyes, but that is at least in part thanks to the team that Moyes built there, that is now bearing fruit. Will Martinez ever do better than the fourth place finish that Moyes managed? I have my doubts. I think this could quite possibly be Martinez's best season at Everton. Next season I predict will be much tougher. Time will tell.

With respect.

You are talking ballacks. Everton with Martinez are progressing. United with Moyes are going down the thucking pan.

scoring more goals and achieving more points in his first season than moyes did in elleven isn't a bad start, plus the way they've done it is a million light years away from what moyes could ever get a team playing like, you've only got to see the way Barkley has matured to see that. moyes was never under any pressure at Everton, I just dont think he commands the respect of, Rooney, mata, rvp, when he's got no credentials himself.dropped right in it..

scoring more goals and achieving more points in his first season than moyes did in elleven isn't a bad start, plus the way they've done it is a million light years away from what moyes could ever get a team playing like, you've only got to see the way Barkley has matured to see that. moyes was never under any pressure at Everton, I just dont think he commands the respect of, Rooney, mata, rvp, when he's got no credentials himself.dropped right in it..

Certainly don't dispute the great start Martinez has made, nor the attractive football he has them playing. I just wonder whether, for all the goals and all the pizzazz, Martinez will ever manage to improve on finishing fourth. That is the yardstick he should be measured by.

As for Moyes not commanding respect, you might be right, but I tend to think that whoever you are as a manager, when the team is losing, it will always appear that way.

Certainly don't dispute the great start Martinez has made, nor the attractive football he has them playing. I just wonder whether, for all the goals and all the pizzazz, Martinez will ever manage to improve on finishing fourth. That is the yardstick he should be measured by.

As for Moyes not commanding respect, you might be right, but I tend to think that whoever you are as a manager, when the team is losing, it will always appear that way.

outside investment is the only way Everton will be constantly challenging for a top four place, kenwright got to step down, the infrastructures there but they need the dosh to bring in a couple of players to stand any chance of building on this great season, then you will see Bobby martinez show what that genius of a man is all about.COYB...

Sent from my HTC One mini using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

I tried to get behind Moyes but that was the last straw last night. Shows he is utterly clueless. Time to sack him now and get a new man in and give him the last few games in charge to get a feel for the job to see what needs doing over the Summer, then prepare for the coming season....

Manchester United boss David Moyes says the club are "rebuilding" after a 2-0 Premier League defeat by Everton.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27099324

I reckon with a a real push and a concerted, concentrated effort by everyone, we can grab 8th, maybe even 9th at the outset. That would be a magnificent achievement meaning no European Football and a League only push next year.

Just remember lads............

Always look on the bright side of life, du du du du du du du du

Always look on the bright side of life, du du du du du du du du

Life's a piece o s h i t when you look at it

Life's a laugh and deaths a joke it's true

You'll see its all a show, keep 'em laughin as you go

Just remember that the last laugh is on you

And...

Always look on the bright side

of life...

(Whistle)

Always look on the right side

of life...

C'mon Brian, cheer up

of life...

of death...

Worse things happen at sea you know.

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Quite a thought that both the tiny totts and merchandise united will be fighting over a manager and players this summer. But the positive for them is to look at Liverpool and see how well you can do without the distractions of domestic and european competition.

Quite a thought that both the tiny totts and merchandise united will be fighting over a manager and players this summer. But the positive for them is to look at Liverpool and see how well you can do without the distractions of domestic and european competition.

thatchers dead, fergies gone, and Liverpool are gunner win the league, somewhere there a kopites with a lamp and no more wishes..

That is but a minor part that has lead to lIverpool's current circumstance

True.

Different next season though Bob.

Brendan will have to juggle the magic balls.

smile.png

Rubbish, playing four games a month is a blessing when everyone else is playing up to 8.

But of course you'll learn all about that next year.

biggrin.png

Looks like the storm clouds are gathering!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/471604/David-Moyes-for-the-SACK-Man-Utd-set-to-AXE-boss-after-Everton-defeat

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/375386/David-Moyes-to-be-SACKED-as-Manchester-United-boss

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/article/2014-04-21/man-united-to-sack-manager-moyes/

To be fair, I think most of you guys accept it, except petermlk from a village in Manchester, who listens to Greater Mnchester radiocheesy.gif

Personally, I think it is inevitable that he will go. Forget stability, stability. No way do they trust Moyes in the summer market

• Like 1