Manchester United

redrus

Rojo Rojo Row ya boat

Gently Down the Stream

Gerard's won the Premier League

In His <deleted>*^#ng Dreams

That ones for Stevie, I know how he loves it when we sing about em and he's not around. :D

redrus

• Like 1

Rojo Rojo Row ya boat

Gently Down the Stream

That ones for Stevie, I know how he loves it when we sing about em and he's not around. biggrin.png

redrus

#obsessed biggrin.png

• Like 1

Rojo Rojo Row ya boat

Gently Down the Stream

In His *^#ng Dreams

That ones for Stevie, I know how he loves it when we sing about em and he's not around. biggrin.png

redrus

#obsessed biggrin.png

#amused

redrus

• Like 1

^

After last season P, anything is an improvement but, let me assure you, in real life, I'll never let them see the pain.

I'm not a man that rubs it in anyway, henceforth why my pals of other teams (usually) only enter into generally topical debate with me.

Well, the same people that said Rojo is on his way, are now saying DeMaria by the weekend.

My reaction, well........, one outta two ain't bad lads.... :lol:

redrus

^

After last season P, anything is an improvement but, let me assure you, in real life, I'll never let them see the pain.

I'm not a man that rubs it in anyway, henceforth why my pals of other teams (usually) only enter into generally topical debate with me.

Well, the same people that said Rojo is on his way, are now saying DeMaria by the weekend.

My reaction, well........, one outta two ain't bad lads.... :lol:

redrus

Fck me rus...I thought Mourinho was master of mind games, you've lost me.

Mind you, I have just watched Celtic draw with Maribor, so I'll have a think about it.

Thumbs up.

Rojo Rojo Row ya boat

Gently Down the Stream

redrus

was that thought up by a five year old!!!laugh.png

finished seventh, singing about steven gerrard. how the mighty fall.

No, no stevie. They don't believe that cos they are still handing out these old scarves to the new arrivals tongue.png

attachicon.gifclub-marcos-rojo-manchester-united_3193393.jpg

Despite what some seem to think, United are not going to get near the top four without signing some more players. perhaps people should stop pointing the finger at Woodward though because the fact is, the very best players tend to take a step back if theres no champions league.

How does anyone expect to challenge for the top four, when you lose the enormous experience of Vidic and Ferdinand and don't replace them?

• Like 1

No, no stevie. They don't believe that cos they are still handing out these old scarves to the new arrivals tongue.png

Despite what some seem to think, United are not going to get near the top four without signing some more players. perhaps people should stop pointing the finger at Woodward though because the fact is, the very best players tend to take a step back if theres no champions league.

How does anyone expect to challenge for the top four, when you lose the enormous experience of Vidic and Ferdinand and don't replace them?

and evra. three very senior players plus they've also lost the experience of giggs on the pitch too now.

they knew about vidic leaving for about nine months as well.

Ya ya Toure, David Silva and Ballotelli all joined before Champion League football. Just need to find potential best players before they hit their peak!

Bite.

laugh.png

redrus

your captain is still a scouser. wink.png

build a bonfire, build a bonfire. . .

You love it really stevie, what would the premier league be without the liverpool and united rivalry.

• Like 1

Bite.

laugh.png

redrus

your captain is still a scouser. wink.png

build a bonfire, build a bonfire. . .

You love it really stevie, what would the premier league be without the liverpool and united rivalry.

Better get your skates on then lad....would hate you to go downthumbsup.gif