Manchester United

redrus

A delicious irony in Vardy breaking Van Missedallday's record against Merchandise United.

He took it well. Very composed.

He did didn't he, and fair play to the lad he has worked hard to get where he is now.

Also fantastic goal by Basti, his marker is a wrestler not a footballer and he still managed to score.

A delicious irony in Vardy breaking Van Missedallday's record against Merchandise United.

He took it well. Very composed.

He did didn't he, and fair play to the lad he has worked hard to get where he is now.

Also fantastic goal by Basti, his marker is a wrestler not a footballer and he still managed to score.

Yeah he won that tussle all right. Can't understand players who are more concerned with having a tussle with the player they are marking, when they should be concerned with where the ball is.

Rooney is to have an operation on his ankle.No time out stated.Could be a blessing in disguise for him and the team.

Bring in a striker in January ? highly unlikely and please do not mention Adebeyor.

Rooney will never return.

Enjoy paying him his million a month.

Rooney is to have an operation on his ankle.No time out stated.Could be a blessing in disguise for him and the team.

Bring in a striker in January ? highly unlikely and please do not mention Adebeyor.

you can have balotelli if you want. we'll even pay his taxi fare.

• Like 1

21 shots for Merchandise United - one on target.

9 shots for Wet Sham - two on target.

My that sounds like a fun game.

biggrin.png

Actually it was, both teams had there chances and we had more than one on target both Martial and Fellaine had goal bound shots stopped.

We just lack a natural goal scorer and Lvg is to blame for that, we have let at least 3 go and the biggest mistake was letting Hernandez go.

We will not win in Germany and end up in the Europa league which is the last thing we need.

I still hope we can win at Wolfsburg but it is a hard task, we draw it all depends on PSV drawing or losing.

Ok I'm a City fan, but I reckon LvG has and is doing a great job to turn around so quickly the mess of an aging squad Rednose left and the mess and disarray left by firing Moyes. So ManU aren't pretty but they're hard to beat, in the top 4 and challenging, and given time he could win something for ManU. I'm sure by the time he leaves in 2017 ManU will be in good shape. Maybe ManU fans haven't forgotten how poor they were before he arrived which is why he hasn't lost the fans yet.

• Like 1

Ok I'm a City fan, but I reckon LvG has and is doing a great job to turn around so quickly the mess of an aging squad Rednose left and the mess and disarray left by firing Moyes. So ManU aren't pretty but they're hard to beat, in the top 4 and challenging, and given time he could win something for ManU. I'm sure by the time he leaves in 2017 ManU will be in good shape. Maybe ManU fans haven't forgotten how poor they were before he arrived which is why he hasn't lost the fans yet.

Ok I'm a City fan, but I reckon LvG has and is doing a great job to turn around so quickly the mess of an aging squad Rednose left and the mess and disarray left by firing Moyes.

One would like to think that after spending 230m he can probably take the blame for *his* teams performances!

tongue.png

Edited by Chicog

Ok I'm a City fan, but I reckon LvG has and is doing a great job to turn around so quickly the mess of an aging squad Rednose left and the mess and disarray left by firing Moyes.

One would like to think that after spending 230m he can probably take the blame for *his* teams performances!

tongue.png

I thought from the ManU fans comments on here that they'd played ok but couldn't score. LVGs team is very much in it still]

tongue.png

I thought from the ManU fans comments on here that they'd played ok but couldn't score. LVGs team is very much in it still]

Don't take any notice of the blinkered guys on here lad....listen to the crowd/read what the majority of fans think, as to what the feeling is amongst the game goersfacepalm.gif