Manchester United

redrus

I got up at 2:30 this morning to watch United play PSV Eindhoven.

What a waste of time ! LVG seems to think that if we keep the ball long enough we'll score enough points to win.

Where as I was told by my old primary school teacher all we had to do was score more goals than the opposition to win.

C'mon lads throw caution to the wind, go forward with pace & endeavour and give us supporters some hope please.

• Like 2

Thanks nev. For me, it is all about the 3 points. I was a bit concerned prior to the start of the game, but I usually am prior to every game smile.png

Oh no....you're one of THEM! biggrin.png

And a VERY welcome member to the MUFC appreciation society....................good looking lady also smokie (can tell by her punctuation) jealous or what gigglem.gif

Thanks nev. For me, it is all about the 3 points. I was a bit concerned prior to the start of the game, but I usually am prior to every game smile.png

Oh no....you're one of THEM! biggrin.png

And a VERY welcome member to the MUFC appreciation society....................good looking lady also smokie (can tell by her punctuation) jealous or what gigglem.gif

Nope not jealous...I'm feeling sorry for her actually. tongue.png

I should have stuck a huge bet on 0-0....maybe I will for all your remaining games till Xmas! clap2.gif

bangkokjulia said:

"Thanks nev. For me, it is all about the 3 points. I was a bit concerned prior to the start of the game, but I usually am prior to every game." :)

smokie36 said:

"Oh no....you're one of THEM" :)

petermik said:

"And a VERY welcome member to the MUFC appreciation society....................good looking lady also smokie (can tell by her punctuation) jealous or what"

Hardly good looking pete, but flattery will get you everywhere.

Please forgive me if you boys have spoken about this previously, but I read that Sir Alex thinks Ronaldo is a 98% chance of coming back to Old Trafford. Do you think this will actually happen?

Please forgive me if you boys have spoken about this previously, but I read that Sir Alex thinks Ronaldo is a 98% chance of coming back to Old Trafford. Do you think this will actually happen?

I can't see it happening. It would have to be for big money and due to Ronaldo being about 31, it would probably be his last signing and therefore the money would be a right off. That 's not the type of deal the Glaziers would go for IMO.

• Like 2

I can't see it happening. It would have to be for big money and due to Ronaldo being about 31, it would probably be his last signing and therefore the money would be a right off. That 's not the type of deal the Glaziers would go for IMO.

think he'll go to PSG. england's too fast for him now, and he doesn't like the idea of not being the top lad in that league. he'll let zlatan retire and then go to france. wouldn't blame him like, paris is wonderful. particularly when you're on 200k euros a week.

Yeah I agree. PSG would be the only club who would stump up the dosh I reckon.

^

All pipe dreams, as is Neymar.

Ewoo Woowar can pontificate about increased shirt sales being the highest in the world all he likes, when it comes to city life, Manchester doesn't compare, especially to players from warmer climes.

redrus

• Like 1

Well getting down to the bare bones for selection v the Foxes.Lingard looks the latest to have a problem.

James Wilson, at long last, has gone out on loan,not a lot of options left.

Rooney is at crisis point.His England place is hanging by a thread.To me he looks simply burnt out ,slow to react,

spraying 40 m passes out to the right flank which a defender reads before he has even sent it on its way and intercepts it.

Just watched the replay v PSV. 3 golden opportunities to score. Ruud V N sitting in the stand must have wondered what are they doing ?

Of course if 1 or 2 of those had been converted the "boring United" would go on the back burner until next time.

Who's going to clatter Vardy tonight ?

I reckon ManU will win today.

Good man BB, we need all the encouragement we can get, as a lot of reds think differently, I think we will win 3-1 today, we are playing a team who will attack us which I hope will suit us rather playing against a 10 man defence.

Well getting down to the bare bones for selection v the Foxes.Lingard looks the latest to have a problem.

James Wilson, at long last, has gone out on loan,not a lot of options left.

Rooney is at crisis point.His England place is hanging by a thread.To me he looks simply burnt out ,slow to react,

spraying 40 m passes out to the right flank which a defender reads before he has even sent it on its way and intercepts it.

Just watched the replay v PSV. 3 golden opportunities to score. Ruud V N sitting in the stand must have wondered what are they doing ?

Of course if 1 or 2 of those had been converted the "boring United" would go on the back burner until next time.

Who's going to clatter Vardy tonight ?

We should have won on Wednesday night our finishing cost us, main culprit was Lingard, today I think we will click and win 3-1.

3-1 that would be a great result boys.

Nev - you know me well enough to know my comments weren't encouragement. More reflection of a current ManU team which aren't pretty but grind out the results. I reckon Leicester will find it hard to break ManU down.

Welcome bangkokjulia - can I ask a question I've been dying to know, don't answer if you prefer. Are you a mancunian and if so where from roughly?

]

I do love Man U though :)

Man utd welcomes out of town fans Julia!, it's a sign of a big club having fans from all over, city are starting to realize that and are attracting fans from all over now, I have seen Two city shirts in my village butvi think neither would know who Lee Bell or Summerbee are.

• Like 2

I do love Man U though :)

Man utd welcomes out of town fans Julia!, it's a sign of a big club having fans from all over, city are starting to realize that and are attracting fans from all over now, I have seen Two city shirts in my village butvi think neither would know who Lee Bell or Summerbee are.

...as they wouldn't know Best, Law and Baldy (looks like my Dad I kid you not).

Was pleased to see at my kids sportsday yesterday, that one kids football team had chosen City's kit to wear...not a ManU shirt to be seen, ha!

]

I do love Man U though smile.png

Lee Bell was the lead singer for King Crimson. Summerbee was the drummer for Big Brother and the Holding Company.

I got those New Blue Blues.biggrin.png

I do love Man U though smile.png

Lee Bell was the lead singer for King Crimson. Summerbee was the drummer for Big Brother and the Holding Company.

I got those New Blue Blues.biggrin.png

Past lead singer of King Crimson now plays for Macclesfield Town.

]