Manchester United

redrus

all the crap thats going down for vg ,, but he's v unfortunately getting it right ,,think great english teams, ,all built from the bac shanks liverpool . revies, leeds , early fergies man utd, all sorted mean and nasty at the bac then you expand and start the 'playing' after you start the winning ,, simple aint it ,,, please dont get me wrong its tuf to say that but there you go

• Like 2

I was kind of hoping we'd see the return of Red to the United forum. Craps and giggles, but I don't reckon he and his "Champions !" signature will be seen for a long while.

Come on back for your beating Red.biggrin.png

and my old mate rixalaxative

What happened to him ,I enjoyed his tales of woe with a cup of coco just before bedtime.

• Like 2

Yet arguably the best c/b pairing are fergies signing Jones and smalling.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Wrong....., Mike Smalling is aaaaall VanGaal. [emoji6]

redrus

• Like 1

TBh had no idea <deleted> you were on about but I've googled it and I'm sure he's been called worse and just goes to show the <deleted> the gutter press feed the mass's. If thats the size of the probs utd fans have till vg leaves then all will be well .

TBh had no idea <deleted> you were on about but I've googled it and I'm sure he's been called worse and just goes to show the <deleted> the gutter press feed the mass's. If thats the size of the probs utd fans have till vg leaves then all will be well .

It's not an issue for us at all, it's brilliant, like we've signed a new player....... [emoji23][emoji106]

Here's your stats to prove it.

post-16343-14467483373119_thumb.jpg

Mike Smalling>Chris Smalling

redrus

• Like 1

Just finally got round to watching the replay of the CSKA, CL game mid week.With all the negative press was expecting a dour game to which it was to some extent but

United at least created more chance by direct action rather than going side ways due mainly to the energy of Lingard down the right flank.

For one scary moment CSKA, a team which I believe hasnt been beaten this seasonif I heard the commentary correctly, looked like they would snatch a goal but were denied by De Gea and Smalling.

So where to now? Pullis will likely do what he always does, 4 at the back 5 in the midfield,stifle and hope for one on the break.

Lingard now brings an extra option to the table,got a lot to learn but does not seem overawed. Damien is out suspended and maybe Sneiderlin (ill)

I would go with pace on both flanks

De Gea

Jones Smalling Blind Rojo

Carrick Sweinsteiger

Rooney

Lingard Martial Young

Another good win and a solid display against a well organized west from.

Yea I would take 2-0 against a "10 behind the ball" Pullis team any day.

Lingard as I had hoped made the differnce and deserved his MOM.

The atacking intent was there. If you want see more get some old DVD's its never going to be like the golden years.

Nice to see youth given a chance pity James Wilson is still off colour,he was in most peoples eyes as good as ,if not a better,prospect than Lingard

and another forgotten youngster has re kindled his efforts, after mths out with a torn hamstring, one Nick Powell

who promised so much.Now in training with renewed energy apparently.

I see the class of 92 have come to their senses and bought a club called City tongue.png

They can play too. Watched them outplay and beat Notts County on Friday. A former Man City player was man of the match - Poole. Will there ever be a time when 5 local lads even play in the same Premier League team at the same time? Looks doubtful.

If you get a chance watch a video of Martial gliding past 2 German defenders to set up a goal for Giroud ,its sheer class.

This young guy could be anything.Just hope he is brought along in a conservative fashion without the hype (wishful thinking) with the tablids

Michael Carrick, bady injured ankle,ligament,could be out for weeks, time to call time on his International career ,pity its come too late.

Hate international week, it has been 2 weeks without football for me and cannot wait until tomorrow, so two meaningless friendlies and we lose 3 players, well two and Rooney.

Letting go of Chicaritio was a huge mistake he is a brilliant finisher just lacking in ball retention which Lvg's philosophy is based on, was sad to see him leave.

We are lacking in the striker department now, with the players out others have to step up and get the goals or I can see another 0-0 on the cards.

• Like 1