Manchester United

redrus

21 hours ago, MrRed said:

Read it yesterday Red,scary really.....talent spotting from such a young age? beggars belief especially if the kid takes up the offer of training with either club only to be rejected later as one parent spoke about :sad: and what about kids that develop late......:whistling:

big money now not so much of a sport anymore where all clubs start off on a level playing field as used to be,I,m sorry about repeating but, once again the abolishing of the maximum wage has much to answer for :sad:

Agreed. But when are we ever going to see City's English youngsters getting a sniff of a place on the bench, never mind the first team? City, Chelsea and Liverpool are all failing to bring young English talent through their youth systems and into their 1st teams. I fear Arsenal will go the same way when Wenger leaves. No wonder the English national team is garbage.

Also, City have bought Patrick Roberts and sent him up to Celtic where he plays in an uncompetitive league against greatly inferior opposition. He must think first team football is a doddle. He needs a proper footballing education in a tough league at a club like Preston, Barnsley, Leeds, Wednesday or Huddersfield where the club can keep a close eye on him.

The growing trend of managers staying for 3 years at a club and then moving on offers no continuity for academy players.

• Like 1

Interestingly for some bizarre reason Zlatan is still on the park today. An unmissable elbow to the chops, throwing player to the floor, stomping on a player and diving to get a player booked. Incredible the "assistant referee" (for chicog) missed all of the that and the ref. 

Meanwhile Bournemouth are down to 10 men?

Edited by BangrakBob

36 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Interestingly for some bizarre reason Zlatan is still on the park today. An unmissable elbow to the chops, throwing player to the floor, stomping on a player and diving to get a player booked. Incredible the "assistant referee" (for chicog) missed all of the that and the ref. 

Meanwhile Bournemouth are down to 10 men?

And another decision going United's way. Happily it got saved as it was taken by the man who shouldn't have been on the park

• Like 1

A game with much controversity has brought comments from our resident experts on this forum once more, our League Cup win last weekened was met in the main with a wall of silence.........I have absolutely no idea why :passifier:

Whatever folks opinion of todays game may be the stats will show the points were shared,possession/chances created count for nothing.....well done to Bournemouth in gaining a valuable point,last week we stole the result today was their turn,and good luck to them :thumbsup:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PT Paul said:

Not a sinlge player in Uniteds team good enough to play for us.

I can help you with spelling and grammer errors,you only need to ask......help freely given,however your thoughts need someone with medical knowledge to be able to understand really  :saai:

2 hours ago, petermik said:

A game with much controversity has brought comments from our resident experts on this forum once more, our League Cup win last weekened was met in the main with a wall of silence.........I have absolutely no idea why :passifier:

Whatever folks opinion of todays game may be the stats will show the points were shared,possession/chances created count for nothing.....well done to Bournemouth in gaining a valuable point,last week we stole the result today was their turn,and good luck to them :thumbsup:

What did you expect, "well done on winning the cup"? In the words of the great Irishman Conor McGregor "get the <deleted> outta here" ?

As for today; 10 men Bournemouth at home hahahhahahaaaa ✌?

14 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

What did you expect, "well done on winning the cup"? In the words of the great Irishman Conor McGregor "get the <deleted> outta here" ?

As for today; 10 men Bournemouth at home hahahhahahaaaa ✌?

I,m happy to see it gave you so much enjoyment,just the "pick me up" needed after your lots midweek display :sad: all back in love with Klipperty again now I,m guessing after last night....... what is your personal prediction of when will the scousers win their first ever Premiership trophy..........some time in the near future perhaps :clap2:

39 minutes ago, petermik said:

I,m happy to see it gave you so much enjoyment,just the "pick me up" needed after your lots midweek display :sad: all back in love with Klipperty again now I,m guessing after last night....... what is your personal prediction of when will the scousers win their first ever Premiership trophy..........some time in the near future perhaps :clap2:

Bore off Peter.

Oh well for the record; my prediction is that tomorrow you will still be the same clueless old bore you are today.  

BTW, did you check out the Carrick stats yet?  Nah, didn't think you would.

Edited by carmine

9 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

I've heard it all now. Zlatan reckons Ming jumped into his elbow!! Both he and Ming (for the stamp) should have a minimum 3 match ban

Yes, completely agree.  The referee will i'd have thought hold his hands up on this as its a blatant mistake.  Reds cards all day long.

"our League Cup win last weekened was met in the main with a wall of silence"

Pretty sure without checking that the wall of silence surprisingly included ManU fans, and you'd hardly expect the rest of us to be eulogising on a victory I understand you didn't deserve (didn't watch it personally so feel free to correct me if ManU deserved it).

^"BTW, did you check out the Carrick stats yet?  Nah, didn't think you would."

Carmine it is YOU who's always harping on about how much better ManU are with your favourite Carrick in the side, and I believe it was ME (not Petermilk) who challenged YOU to come up with the stats to prove it.

5 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Carmine it is YOU who's always harping on about how much better ManU are with your favourite Carrick in the side, and I believe it was ME (not Petermilk) who challenged YOU to come up with the stats to prove it.

Sorry i tend to skip through most of your stuff but as per usual Peter made the usual snide remarks without doing his homework and i challenged him to do so, which he didn't.

Now, please mind your own business BB, because this really has nothing to do with you, aside of you clearly feeling left out!!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, carmine said:

Yes, completely agree.  The referee will i'd have thought hold his hands up on this as its a blatant mistake.  Reds cards all day long.

i'm still not 100% sure  mings really meant to stamp on zlatan's head. he probably did but i can't quite go certain with that one. it could have been accidental. whereas zlatan's elbow clearly wasn't. oh and him going down like a fanny when surman tickled him was a bit pathetic as well.

Just now, StevieH said:

i'm still not 100% sure  mings really meant to stamp on zlatan's head. he probably did but i can't quite go certain with that one. it could have been accidental. whereas zlatan's elbow clearly wasn't. oh and him going down like a fanny when surman tickled him was a bit pathetic as well.

No one seems to be talking about the Zlatan's attempted stamp first. If you look at the video he does come straight down over Mings, it looks like he was trying to get a cheeky stud grazing in. I think that is why Mings jumped up and followed through with his retaliation stamp.

4 hours ago, carmine said:

Sorry i tend to skip through most of your stuff but as per usual Peter made the usual snide remarks without doing his homework and i challenged him to do so, which he didn't.

Now, please mind your own business BB, because this really has nothing to do with you, aside of you clearly feeling left out!!

Clearly you don't skip through most of my stuff as you ALWAYS respond. 

Mind my own business. I believe my comments on Carrick is what you and t'other guy are discussing.

I suspect that YOU can't prove your opinion "how much better ManU are with your favourite Carrick in the side". Never mind.

13 hours ago, carmine said:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: cocked up again.............will you never learn,on second thoughts don,t answer that :clap2:

mentioned last week "engage brain before hitting keyboard"

14 hours ago, carmine said:

Bore off Peter.

Oh well for the record; my prediction is that tomorrow you will still be the same clueless old bore you are today.  

BTW, did you check out the Carrick stats yet?  Nah, didn't think you would.

14 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

9 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Clearly you don't skip through most of my stuff as you ALWAYS respond. 

Mind my own business. I believe my comments on Carrick is what you and t'other guy are discussing.

I suspect that YOU can't prove your opinion "how much better ManU are with your favourite Carrick in the side". Never mind.

There Carms its in black and white for you...........:clap2: