Tesco'S Rip Off

meatboy

as a lover of jam doughnuts the mrs.used to buy 2bags every week that was until about 4weeks ago when they cut the filling down to less than half,so yesterday the craving returned so the mrs.bought 2packs again,this is where the rip off goes further,1pk 2doughnuts had no filling at all,the other pk 3 had no filling but how sneaky can they get,the 5 with no filling had a little blob of jam on the outside as to deceive customers into seeing that there was filling inside.tesco you wouldnt get away with this in the uk.oh well back to mister doughnut.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A typical case of rich British hypermarket ripping poor Thai citizens.

Yet right. If it's sarcasm use a Smiley.

If you honestly believe it. Get a life. Most mom and pop stores would go bust if not for Tesco lotus wholesale section.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Thaivisa Connect App

You have not heard of Makro?

The good thing is that Makro does not sell Roast Beef and Yorkshire Puddings; or worst jellied eels.

Take this as an opportunity to not partake in an unhealthy item. Seriously, deep fried dough with a watery sugar filling and artificial flavouring dyed red, and you are distraught over that?

Do you have any other recommendation on how to feed ourselves? Some people, including myself, like to eat things not because they are healthy, but just because they find pleasure in eating them. Do you wear a mask to protect yourself from fumes, do you cover yourself 100% to protect from sun, do you...do you ....do you...???

• Like 1

just had a reply from tesco they have had toooooooooooo many complaints from customers that the jam was squirting out when bitten ending up down their clothes.the trick is to bite at the hole first.

Have you thought about offering doughnut eating lessons to the local Thai population?

just had a reply from tesco they have had toooooooooooo many complaints from customers that the jam was squirting out when bitten ending up down their clothes.the trick is to bite at the hole first.

First rule of jam doughnuts.

Maybe they should have put instructions on the packs.

I know someone on the inside through an SBS connection I had way back when I was fighting in the Belgian-Congo... The jam filling in the doughnuts did indeed spill out, this resulted in many a complaint from the whoremongering fraternity as their B/G's would not hold their sticky hands.... whistling.gif

As a friend one told me (he owned a doughnut factory), if you saw how doughnuts were made you would never eat them again.

ever had a faggot,meat pie,sausage,black pudding,burger fk me i am going to starve.i think you are talking about how they put the hole in the middle.its the same as when they take blood [a small prick]

Take this as an opportunity to not partake in an unhealthy item. Seriously, deep fried dough with a watery sugar filling and artificial flavouring dyed red, and you are distraught over that?

Very true GK. I'd be inconsolable.biggrin.png

Yet right. If it's sarcasm use a Smiley.

If you honestly believe it. Get a life. Most mom and pop stores would go bust if not for Tesco lotus wholesale section.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Thaivisa Connect App

I would venture to say that there would be MORE Mom & Pop stores if Tesco were not around.

50 years ago there was a shop on every street corner in the UK.

They have mostly all gone now ermm.gif

• Like 2

I like healthy food, but let people eat what they want. I am all for freedom all the way. But that is where you and i but heads.

• Like 1

Well I guess we should write a letter of complaint to that " Down At The Old Bull And Bush, Let's All Go Down The Strand ( "Ave A Banana ) Knees Up Mother Brown, Jellied Eels, I Survived The Blitz, You Faaarkin' Caarnt, Those Kray Twins Were A Lovely Couple Of Lads" all round genuine Cockney geezer and Chairman of the Board Khun Sunthron Arunanondchai.

Do you have any other recommendation on how to feed ourselves? Some people, including myself, like to eat things not because they are healthy, but just because they find pleasure in eating them. Do you wear a mask to protect yourself from fumes, do you cover yourself 100% to protect from sun, do you...do you ....do you...???

I run around naked for, I am food for the eyes of those that are starved for beauty.

I can do that because I am not stuffing myself with processed white flour dough stuffed with sodium and preservatives that is deep fat fried in high saturated fats.

If you want a body like mine, a body that causes all the hookers of Bangla to call me hansum man, and that causes the lady boys to run after me begging to come come to my place to rob me, then lay off the doughnuts.