Green Lady Want To Sleep With Me ....

Asiate

Nice call!

Chrysopelea ornata ornatissima (Golden Tree Snake)

Thai: ThaiSnakeName-29.gif (ngu kieo lai dok mak)

Length: Up to 140 cm

Occurrence: The Golden Tree Snake is to be found throughout Thailand.

Behaviour/habitat:

Chrysopelea Ornata Ornattissima is a flexible snake. It can be found in forests, on plantations, in gardens and in houses. This snake is regularly found in the inner city areas of Bangkok and Pattaya. As they enjoy eating rodents, geckos and other lizards, they are often found on and in houses. These snakes are active during the day, can climb walls and are very fast.

Danger:

If they fee threatened and cannot flee, they bite straight away. The species Chrysopelea belongs to the viper family. However, the poison is so mild that it does not have much of an effect on humans.

• Like 1

looks nasty but its fairly harmless ...not like some of its cousins there is an amazing number of snakes in patts and bangkok as well ...ran over a snake in soi 10 one night while on a baht bus it was at least a metre long ... in bangkok an elephant was bitten in a vacant lot of land a while back they r around and should be treated with care ...cheers

For me all snakes are potentially dangerous..

I killed one of these a couple of weeks ago...then scooped up its' wriggling body a few minutes later....then went to scoop up its' head....and the mouth opened ready to attack

So be very careful after "killing" them (or probably bests to call an experienced person in to deal with it)

If you have time

As I have said before they are (the "Devils' creatures)