Uploading Photos

Lobo4819

Some of you are quite adept at putting photos into your posts. I have tried, but not being of the utmost technical savvy, am unable to accomplish this feat. Any quick instructions? I have tried using the search function for "upload photos" and "attach photos" without results.

Thanks for the help.

When replying to this post I didn't use the "reply to this topic" box as it doesn't have the 'attach" option, but clicked on the "more reply options". There you'll find :attach files". When clicking on 'browse' it brings you to your pics on your computer. Click on the one you want to upload. Then click on "attach this file"

A new box opens with the pic.

Put your cursor on the place you want to have your picture, then click on " add to post.

post-27646-0-37647000-1339144489_thumb.j

And voila, your pic should be there. :)

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Yes it worked and very easy to do. Once you get used to it OP you'll realise how easy it really is but when you've never done it can seem daunting. Good luck

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

I'm impressed with your choise of picture.

Thank you Semper but it seems someone was Not impressed as the photo seems to have dissapeared. If it has been removed for some form of TV violation of rules then it would be nice to know why but never mind, at least I know I can upload from phone.

Yes it worked and very easy to do. Once you get used to it OP you'll realise how easy it really is but when you've never done it can seem daunting. Good luck

I'm impressed with your choise of picture.

Thank you Semper but it seems someone was Not impressed as the photo seems to have dissapeared. If it has been removed for some form of TV violation of rules then it would be nice to know why but never mind, at least I know I can upload from phone.

Well, it was supposed to be an ironic reply.

Nothing removed by mods/admin so don't know where it went. Nienke has it right, just adding a photo step-by-step here. wink.png

Click on More Reply Options

post-566-0-39661600-1339153839_thumb.jpg

Click on Browse and locate the image you want on your drive - then click on Attach to upload it.

post-566-0-65895700-1339153848_thumb.jpg

If you wish to put it in a specific location, put your cursor where you want it and click on Add to Post. Nearly necessary for multiple images for clean organization.

post-566-0-60471000-1339153976_thumb.jpg

Nothing removed by mods/admin so don't know where it went. Nienke has it right, just adding a photo step-by-step here. wink.png

Click on Browse and locate the image you want on your drive - then click on Attach to upload it.

If you wish to put it in a specific location, put your cursor where you want it and click on Add to Post. Nearly necessary for multiple images for clean organization.

Photo removed by onthedarkside and can't argue with his decision. smile.png

If you want to use an off site embedded image than click on the 'image' icon above and post the full URL to the image. The first image below is actually embedded from an offset location and not an attachment. The 2nd one is an attachment using my previous instructions. What the URL looks like and the image it is linked to below it.

http://th1160.photobucket.com/albums/q492/azwb2525/th_forsale017.jpg

th_forsale017.jpg

post-566-0-26237300-1339154681_thumb.jpg

Okay I'll post the same pic again and see what happens Tywais.

Thanks for replying.

By the way I have used Tapatalk hosted this time. Last time I used the "this forum option".

Edited by Tywais
Removed image as inappropriate

Well the pic has uploaded and is visible on the forum.

First time I uploaded I used the "This forum" option and the 2nd time used the "Tapatalk hosted" option.

I await with baited breath as to what happens to the pic.

Guess you missed the reason your photo was removed in the first place. A mod removed it with this comment 'don't need that sort of photo - removed' I'm removing it for the same reason as inappropriate.

Try something a little less 'racy'

Guess you missed the reason your photo was removed in the first place. A mod removed it with this comment 'don't need that sort of photo - removed' I'm removing it for the same reason as inappropriate.

Fair do but I saw no remarks on forum the first time pic was removed. By the way Tywais what you deem as inappropriate is fine by me and I''ll abide by whatever your's or a mods decision is. Whether I agree or not is another matter, HE had a bra on.

Thanks for reply.:ph34r:

Edited by MB1

Fair do but I saw no remarks on forum the first time pic was removed. By the way Tywais what you deem as inappropriate is fine by me and I''ll abide by whatever your's or a mods decision is. Whether I agree or not is another matter, HE had a bra on.

Thanks for reply.ph34r.png

I left a note in the edit line at the time of my edit. And I have now sent a PM to you explaining why the photo was removed.

Same person but much less racy, hope it is deemed as not racy.

95feeaa4-ecaa-7d72.jpg

Same person but much less racy, hope it is deemed as not racy.

95feeaa4-ecaa-7d72.jpg

I really cannot see the point and the persistance of trying to display an inappropriate photo, and irritating 2 mods in the meantime. A simple generic snapshot like others have done would have sufficed.

TV is not a sperm bank so stop acting like it is.