Bangkok To Hua Hin

swampfox1001

Looking at the link George provided ... I see the prices are lower coming back. So, I should qualify the prices I mentioned were coming back. I always use the car service to come back from Hua Hin but don't think I have ever taken it to go there. Almost every time I go, I take the train (cheap and relaxing but longer) and when I don't we've just grab a cab. The guys I use have a place in Hua Hin and sometimes we hire a driver for the day while there to go to the water falls, Park or other areas outside Hua Hin (1800 a day). If you want the number or address, PM me and I will dig it up.

I don't think I have ever taken the bus to Hui Hin but would bet you can take the bus from the airport. My guess is it would be around 200 baht per person. I find the buses more comfortable than sitting in the back of a car. But not sure on the details of the bus ride from the airport or where it would drop you off down there but if I am not mistaken, I heard it drops you off just outside the city and you need to take a short taxi trip into the city.

Edit: when going by hired car, the tolls are generally included but if you take a taxi (or even hired car) clarify if the prices include the tolls or if you need to pay. If you don't I can assure you that you will need to pay if going by Taxi. The price for Taxi to go there is negotiable and around the same for a car service (2000 to 2600 negotiable) but you are much better off with a car service and the driver will listen to you if you want him to go fast or safe. You just don't know what you are getting with a Taxi.

Edited by Nisa
  • Like 1