My Thai Wife Resembles ...

samsiam

Well....I was looking at a pic of her the other day and had also just seen a pic on an internet news site of a lovely lady I remember well and realised how much they look alike.

My wife looks like an exotic version of Elle McPherson.....with Angelina Jolies lips.....without the height or boobies of course.

What's yours look like........no animal references please.

Useless without a photo? Dangerous is what it is, the only ones who can get away with it are the ones who's wives ain't good in English.

Then again ... that kinda narrows it down to what... 70% doesn't it? rolleyes.gif

Edited by maxme

Rather an irrelevant thread to be honest, as we know all our esteemed TV members are married to HiSo Thai Chinese double Phd's so they will have all got their plastic surgery by the same HiSo plastic surgeon therefore they will all look like clones of each other...

• Like 2

Rather an irrelevant thread to be honest, as we know all our esteemed TV members are married to HiSo Thai Chinese double Phd's so they will have all got their plastic surgery by the same HiSo plastic surgeon therefore they will all look like clones of each other...

Who they met at Churchwhistling.gif

Does she have splayed toes as well ?...tongue.png

She has splayed legs wink.png

Quite the opposite to the one I am chasing, Moses couldn't part her legs w00t.gif

Don't be cheap...Just pay the bar fine and the waters will part.wink.png

Whats this fascination with splayed toes.

My wife has a coupla really ugly toes.

Does anyone like sucking on toes ??

It was phase someone used a few years ago on TV, cant remember who, but always like the turn of phrase....and for the record Mrs Soutpeel does have splayed toes and I do take the p*ss out her calling monkey feet...which usually results in me getting a Jimmy Choo high heeled shoe thrown at me....w00t.gif

It was phase someone used a few years ago on TV, cant remember who, but always like the turn of phrase....and for the record Mrs Soutpeel does have splayed toes and I do take the p*ss out her calling monkey feet...which usually results in me getting a Jimmy Choo high heeled shoe thrown at me....w00t.gif

If it is a fake Jimmy Choo does that mean the injury sustained is not real either? ermm.gif

My wife looks a lot like her brother....,

If I've been away at work, he knows to keep clear !!!!

Sweet...I'd rather mine to look like a sister...but each to their own I guess.

Edited by samsiam

Splayed, not sprayed..............biggrin.png

Edited by chrisinth

Mines a perfect 10, four feet high with a flat head to rest my drink onrolleyes.gif

Add her height, width and neck size, mine would likely be 10 foot as well............blink.png

Hope you realise that if she ever reads this, I'm history......wink.png