Why Do You Post On Thaivisa ?

soi41

I had a look. Bit quiet for my tastes....is my old mate 'rakers still posting there?

Sad loss he is here. ...gotta respect those with principles though.

Yeah, it's a 2 times-a-day-check deal. This one's a lot busier, but most of the stuff is boring.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a look. Bit quiet for my tastes....is my old mate 'rakers still posting there?

Yeah, it's a 2 times-a-day-check deal. This one's a lot busier, but most of the stuff is boring.

Sorry about that, try telling us about your lady probs to spice things up a bit then. thumbsup.gif

Start a new thread then...coffee1.gif I'm waiting....

]Sorry about that, try telling us about your lady probs to spice things up a bit then. thumbsup.gif

dam_n, don't have any lady probs. I guess that's why I have to look for entertainment here. I'll keep my eye open for something juicy and join the melee, tomorrow's Friday so shouldn't be a problem.

If one had the imagination to start an interesting thread, one would not be trawling through this dross...

Just sharing my experience, by the way

SC

TV Cricket

Because the deadwood burns brightest

• Like 1

If one had the imagination to start an interesting thread, one would not be trawling through this dross...

Just sharing my experience, by the way

SC

TV Cricket

Because the deadwood burns brightest

Quiet evening here eh. coffee1.gif

I reply to posts on thaivisa because I am afraid technologically advanced aliens with the ability to solve all earths problems are going to read what people write here and decide we're not worth visiting, and give it a miss.

Well I've been holding this back for some time......but the real reason I post on TV crying.gif ......is that I've got nobody else I can talk to as I'm out in the sticks.

I can't speak Thai (yet) and I only have the wife who can speak Aussie (sort of)...so I am at the mercy of TV. sorry.gif

So I think I'll have just a little sip and .........burp.gif

Cheers.

Well I've been holding this back for some time......but the real reason I post on TV crying.gif ......is that I've got nobody else I can talk to as I'm out in the sticks.

I can't speak Thai (yet) and I only have the wife who can speak Aussie (sort of)...so I am at the mercy of TV. sorry.gif

Cheers.

Enjoy mate!.....I know I am. smile.png

I reply to posts on thaivisa because I am afraid technologically advanced aliens with the ability to solve all earths problems are going to read what people write here and decide we're not worth visiting, and give it a miss.

if they read your posts on the TPV thread they would skip this entire galaxy ..........

Cheers.

While TV isn't the only forum I frequent, I'm with you on your reason. I'm sure there are many others in the same cart too.

• Like 1

if they read your posts on the TPV thread they would skip this entire galaxy ..........

And that would be a good thing too. Do YOU want an alien sucking your face while it impregnates your abdomen with a flesh eating baby!

And that would be a good thing too. Do YOU want an alien sucking your face while it impregnates your abdomen with a flesh eating baby!

Just a sec, I need my wifes opinion on that onegiggle.gif