Disgracefull

meatboy

having just watched the most blatent form of cheating by most of the portuguese players its time uefa done the same as rugby players who cheat and con the ref.should be put on report,their antics should be looked at and if found guilty should miss the next match.players rolling around as if they had been pole axed when the replays show different is nothing but disgraceful,this competition takes center stage for all to see and this kind of so called sportmanship is ruining the game which is almost there already,will uefa act no they f----ng wont.i hope they get stuffed in the next round.oh by the way i am not dutch. taff.

having just watched the most blatent form of cheating by most of the portuguese players its time uefa done the same as rugby players who cheat and con the ref.should be put on report,their antics should be looked at and if found guilty should miss the next match.players rolling around as if they had been pole axed when the replays show different is nothing but disgraceful,this competition takes center stage for all to see and this kind of so called sportmanship is ruining the game which is almost there already,will uefa act no they f----ng wont.i hope they get stuffed in the next round.oh by the way i am not dutch. taff.

Really? I thought Portuguese played the best game so far. Dutch were lucky to not concede more goals...of course, they were vibrant till they scored a goal. After that, their form was gone. Hunterlar and RVP were non existent.

Anyway, bye bye Oranje. Bon Voyage.

Edited by BuddhistVirus

clearly portugal were the best side first time ronaldo didnt fall over he was brilliant so was nani but he did miss 2goals that should have hit the net,but why did they have to resort to cheating many times i have seen the antics of pepe and its not the first time portugal have resorted to these so called tactics.portugal was one of the teams i fancied but i will be happy to see them get stuffed.

The worst example was that Greek guy with 10 minutes to go against Russia. Was hardly touched, did a triple roll and lay dead for an entire match sequence. The Greek trainers brought on the stretcher. By now I was screaming at the ref - go on boy - show some balls - red card him when he jumps back onto the pitch.

Sure enough, he was already fighting to get off the stretcher before the touchline was reached. He jumps up, does a cursory little hobble for 5 paces then screams back onto the pitch, right as rain. Pure comedy moment.

Now that was disgraceful! Should be shown in referee training camp!

The worst example was that Greek guy with 10 minutes to go against Russia. Was hardly touched, did a triple roll and lay dead for an entire match sequence. The Greek trainers brought on the stretcher. By now I was screaming at the ref - go on boy - show some balls - red card him when he jumps back onto the pitch.

Sure enough, he was already fighting to get off the stretcher before the touchline was reached. He jumps up, does a cursory little hobble for 5 paces then screams back onto the pitch, right as rain. Pure comedy moment.

I'd like to see some of them get sent off. That'ld learn 'em.

Or if a stretcher is used a mandatory 10 minutes before allowed back on the field!!.

• Like 1

Or if a stretcher is used a mandatory 10 minutes before allowed back on the field!!.

I like the OP's suggestion better. Rugby has given so much better thought to discipline than has football.

the one tackle that done it for me was jethro williams[neth] on moutinho who went down rolling in agony with his arm aloft gestering he had been badly hurt,was he hurt? was he f-ck,was there contact minimum not enough to constitute the theoretical performance.williams was yellow carded ,moutinho had a drink and carried on till the end enough said.

the meireles one annoyed me more i think. 50/50 challenge which de jong won, meireles lies prostrate on the floor waiting for the stretcher and expecting holland to put the ball out. portugal go up the other end, counter attack and have an attempt on goal, up he gets right as rain. tosser.

• Like 1