Better Car Battery-Where To Buy

uptoyoumyfriend

Bought Boliden SMF battery on the road to the railway station a year ago, Charoen Muang.

Coming into town, pass the Superhighway there are some battery shops on your left, first or second, not sure.

For a pickup truck.

Cheers. Good to know for the future. btw how much?

Bought Boliden SMF battery on the road to the railway station a year ago, Charoen Muang.

Coming into town, pass the Superhighway there are some battery shops on your left, first or second, not sure.

For a pickup truck.

I bought a GS battery there before, 1 year guarantee. Dead after 1 year 2 weeks. sad.png

If you leave it up to a SS boy to do your tyres they will regularly under-inflate

You must be the only person in Thailand to have experienced this. smile.png

i wonder whether the stuff that causes "under-inflate" hallucinations is legal ermm.gif

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

For a pickup truck.

I bought a GS battery there before, 1 year guarantee. Dead after 1 year 2 weeks. sad.png

My "Toyota" branded battery from a Toyota dealership has just died after only 18 months. over 4 grand wasted.

Need a new one ASAP, a bit lost after the last episode.

• 5 months later...

Bought a Yuasa battery today at B-Quick, on the eastside of the highway to Laphun near by Big C extra, 3790 baht (catalog sayd 4290) for my Isuzu Mu7. The GS battery died after 3 1/2 years.

Although the garage was filled up with cars, they helped me right away, fixed within 10 minutes. Thanks Kaptain Rob and others for the useful information.

Bought a Yuasa battery today at B-Quick, on the eastside of the highway to Laphun near by Big C extra, 3790 baht (catalog sayd 4290) for my Isuzu Mu7. The GS battery died after 3 1/2 years.

Although the garage was filled up with cars, they helped me right away, fixed within 10 minutes. Thanks Kaptain Rob and others for the useful information.

You did well to get 3 1/2 years from your old battery thumbsup.gif .I had 2 Toyota batteries, both 2 years dead, now on a Boliden ''dry cell'', smile.png