How Do You Contact The Local Ems Package Service?

rmicheald

I am trying to find a phone number for EMS... I had a package shipped here and the shipper is too lazy to follow up on it and says to call the local EMS office. Fine if I could find the number.... any help appreciated.

Thanks

As I stated in the Original Post I need the PHONE NUMBER. I have already been through the tracking number stuff. The website says they have attempted delivery twice... Never seen them. Want to call them with the tracking number and see if they have the right address and what is going on... No slip to say they attempted delivery. No phone calls saying they attempted delivery. NOTHING....

As I stated in the Original Post I need the PHONE NUMBER. I have already been through the tracking number stuff. The website says they have attempted delivery twice... Never seen them. Want to call them with the tracking number and see if they have the right address and what is going on... No slip to say they attempted delivery. No phone calls saying they attempted delivery. NOTHING....

Get used to it,I have to pick each and every EMS that is sent to me at the banglamung postoffice.I even experienced once that it was signed as delivered, with name of receiver and signature on the tracking site, while it still was at the postoffice.

Don't waste your time calling them,head to the postoffice and pick up your parcel before it get's " lost".

• Like 1

Click the "Contact Us" link on their webpage.

I too am waiting on some mail sent from the US. The US mail tracking shows it leaving the port of LA but the Thai tracking site just says "No Item" when I check it. It left LA on June 2. I have never had issues receiving stuff here from the US and I hope it's just delayed.

For me, I'm not sure going to the PO with the tracking number would help since it's never even scanned into their system yet. I'll wait another week and and if nothing shows I guess I'll have to to head down there and inquire.

I too am waiting on some mail sent from the US. The US mail tracking shows it leaving the port of LA but the Thai tracking site just says "No Item" when I check it. It left LA on June 2. I have never had issues receiving stuff here from the US and I hope it's just delayed.

For me, I'm not sure going to the PO with the tracking number would help since it's never even scanned into their system yet. I'll wait another week and and if nothing shows I guess I'll have to to head down there and inquire.

International Signed for mail, not to confuse with EMS, is not trackable for the customer once it has left the country of origin.However the Thai post office can trace it with that tracking number.

Most probably if it was airmail it will be laying at the local post office for weeks already.If it was sent by surface mail, which I suspect since you say port instead of airport, it may take up to a month to arrive.

International Signed for mail, not to confuse with EMS, is not trackable for the customer once it has left the country of origin.However the Thai post office can trace it with that tracking number.

Most probably if it was airmail it will be laying at the local post office for weeks already.If it was sent by surface mail, which I suspect since you say port instead of airport, it may take up to a month to arrive.

It is international letter airmail (no signature required). Usually I get these things within 10 days from US. Are you suggesting that my letter is just sitting at the local PO? Why wouldn't they just deliver it? You are also saying that even though it's not tracking in their system that they should be able to track it for me? I will go there tomorrow and have a chat with them.

And all mail from the US comes to Thailand via Air.

On May 14, 2007, the USPS canceled all outgoing international surface mail (sometimes known as "sea mail") from the United States, citing increased costs and reduced demand due to competition from airmail services such as FedEx and UPS.[96] The decision has been criticized by the Peace Corps and military personnel overseas, as well as independent booksellers and other small businesses who rely on international deliveries.

thanks.

Edited by Jayman

It is international letter airmail (no signature required). Usually I get these things within 10 days from US. Are you suggesting that my letter is just sitting at the local PO? Why wouldn't they just deliver it? You are also saying that even though it's not tracking in their system that they should be able to track it for me? I will go there tomorrow and have a chat with them.

thanks.

Why they don't deliver........that's a good question.You can ask at the post office, and most probably you will receive a smile only as answer.

I don't know about the US, but from UK and other European destinations the sender can opt for air or surface mail as it will make a difference in price and delivery time.

I received 2 signed for airmail from the UK in the past 2 weeks, well actually I went to pick them both up since they " forgot " to deliver them, and tough they are not trackable once they left UK soil which I was aware of, the post office looked them up using the tracking number from the UK.

thanks.

Why they don't deliver........that's a good question.You can ask at the post office, and most probably you will receive a smile only as answer.

I don't know about the US, but from UK and other European destinations the sender can opt for air or surface mail as it will make a difference in price and delivery time.

I received 2 signed for airmail from the UK in the past 2 weeks, well actually I went to pick them both up since they " forgot " to deliver them, and tough they are not trackable once they left UK soil which I was aware of, the post office looked them up using the tracking number from the UK.

I will head down to the PO tomorrow and check. Hopefully they can track them even though they are not in the thai system online here

On May 14, 2007, the USPS canceled all outgoing international surface mail (sometimes known as "sea mail") from the United States, citing increased costs and reduced demand due to competition from airmail services such as FedEx and UPS.[96] The decision has been criticized by the Peace Corps and military personnel overseas, as well as independent booksellers and other small businesses who rely on international deliveries.

thanks.

Like you said earlier I would give it another week. A friend sent me a package from the US the same way, took around 3 weeks to arrive.

From my experience international airmail is not traceable and will only show up on Thai post website once it's delivered.

Thanks for the input guys. I have received countless parcels from the US all sent the same way and never had an issue (knock on wood). I think I'll send the wife to banglamung PO tomorrow with the tracking number just to see if it happens to be sitting there.

Get used to it,I have to pick each and every EMS that is sent to me at the banglamung postoffice.I even experienced once that it was signed as delivered, with name of receiver and signature on the tracking site, while it still was at the postoffice.

Don't waste your time calling them,head to the postoffice and pick up your parcel before it get's " lost".

Hit the nail right on the head..... Had to go to Naclua to the Banglamung Post Office and pick it up.... What a crock of shit.... first package I have ever received where it didn't come right to my door. Been in Pattaya five years.

My package was delivered today. They must have read TVF and saw that I was gonna come down there and raise hell today. tongue.png

In any case.. happy that it arrived safely all be it a little slower than normal.

oh yeah.. http://www.track-trace.com/post is a really good site to track shipments from around the world.

Edited by Jayman