Any One Know Where I Can Buy A Western Size Brick Trowel,

dzocor55

Why are trying to prove a point....just fire the guy and do it yourself then if you can do better...

and if your want "farang sized" tools Homepro, Global and similar all have them...

With this sort of mentality one understands why Thai's get p*ssed off with all knowing farangs

I expect the size of concrete working tools the Thais prefer/use are based on their body size & strength, the fact probably as many females as males work in brick laying/concrete work, small buckets used to carrying/mixing mortar, small sized red bricks are used quite a bit, etc. I expect if humans doubled in size (other than just getting fatter) over the next few generations many tools would approx double in size also. Of course even the most efficient tools won't help much if the worker works slow...excuse me, paces himself/herself.

• Like 1

I have found many types of trowels in Thailand, but never a 10" brick trowel and have looked in HomePro and many others. Thai's just do some thing differently, using a little trowel is one of them.

• Like 1

yes all knowing farangs,,this one had a buildig company in uk for 30 years and do not fall for the excuses of so called thai tradesmen,unlike some of the idiots repling

Do it yourself then...and stop bleating.....

BTW was in Global near Rayong not 4 weeks ago and they have all the "farang" sized tools you could ever want...