Builder Recommendation In Pattaya?

bartender100

Not here to contradict or pooh-pooh, but just wanted OP to know that not all reports about the company mentioned are glowing.

OP better be careful and do a thorough due diligence of whoever he picks. Word of mouth from someone you know and trust is best.

Edited by Rimmer
Hearesay

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Sent you a PM, Thai family from Pattaya & into renovation/building

Thanks for the replies, I have now found someone though a recommendation from a board member

If you guys wouldn't mind could you pass on the builders / repairman you used or recommend were desperately seeking somebody to renovate our bathroom (in the south pattaya area). Thank you for any replies or PM's

Sent you a PM, Thai family from Pattaya & into renovation/building

>Thanks for the replies, I have now found someone though a recommendation from a board member

If you guys wouldn't mind could you pass on the builders / repairman you used or recommend were desperately seeking somebody to renovate our bathroom (in the south pattaya area). Thank you for any replies or PM's

I agree, I also need the name of someone who can tear down walls and putting up new ones because I'm going to rebuild my house.
Thanks for all the suggestions.

CSP construction are good and reliable.. not the cheapest but they do a good job

i agree,ex police inspector from manchester . honest and reliable

Another wannabe constructor from the description.

• 3 weeks later...

CSP construction are good and reliable.. not the cheapest but they do a good job

Surprised the company isn't called CPS :)

Another wannabe constructor ? you can tell that from the description ? Cool...........whistling.gif

I do wonder though what expertise a policeman brings to the building process & the idea that because he was a policeman that makes him honest ...lol

Only advice is go see other jobs the builder has completed to see the quality and ask the customers if they were satisfied.

Surprised the company isn't called CPS smile.png

Another wannabe constructor ? you can tell that from the description ? Cool...........whistling.gif

I do wonder though what expertise a policeman brings to the building process & the idea that because he was a policeman that makes him honest ...lol

Only advice is go see other jobs the builder has completed to see the quality and ask the customers if they were satisfied.

So you question my remark, then one line below you post what I actually had in mind with my remark.

Now, that is cool