Good Dentist Pattaya

bangerslover

The best prices surely has queen sirikit. I don't know about your doctors... but i detected a tenancy to pull out healthy dents to sell implants. Nah, anyhow in patts you get a quote for them between 28k and 80 k if you like Swiss gear. i did asked my better half and she said: oh , that’s around 13,000k there. anyone has done it in pattaya?

Edited by JakeBKK

Well Dental Smile which everyone praises so much, advertise 500 baht, only to be charged 800-900 after the clean, claiming "oh but your teeth were more dirty"

The place I go to lists cleaning at 500-800B. Once I did indeed pay 800B instead of 500B, though I have no idea why as they didnt do any more that day than they have done every other time I go there. I go for cleaning every three months on the nail.

I just went there for a cleaning this past weekend. 500thb is what they charged me. They were polite but the thoroughness was lacking. I guess that's what you get for 500thb. They were very quick about the whole thing and when done they told me all was well. I have to say that they were not very neat about the cleaning either and kept spraying water all over my face. I asked about any cavities since they never probed any teeth and they said mai me.

All in all it's good for a simple cleaning if you go 2x a year but you should spend a little extra and get a proper checkup at least once a year. I will go back to my dentist and BPH next time.

I have been taking my family to Dr Warin @ Dental Care Center (www.pattayadentalcare.com)

for several years now. (Found him through several recommendations in this group.)

He is very gentle, speaks excellent English, and is overall caring and does a great job.

Extractions we have paid 300-500 baht depending on complexity.

Crowns come in various "quality" grades. The cheapest one he had was about 5000 baht. We've

chosen some for 8000 baht. Implants are more complex and need 3 months to heal before the

replacement tooth is screwed on. Again, a wide variety of options and quality grades here. We

ended up paying about 28,000 baht for a complete implant. This was a Germany made implant

... whatever that means .... The price was for the complete job.

Even my kids love him !

rudi

• Like 1

I have been taking my family to Dr Warin @ Dental Care Center (www.pattayadentalcare.com)

for several years now. (Found him through several recommendations in this group.)

He is very gentle, speaks excellent English, and is overall caring and does a great job.

Crowns come in various "quality" grades. The cheapest one he had was about 5000 baht. We've

chosen some for 8000 baht. Implants are more complex and need 3 months to heal before the

replacement tooth is screwed on. Again, a wide variety of options and quality grades here. We

ended up paying about 28,000 baht for a complete implant. This was a Germany made implant

Even my kids love him !

rudi

And how much for a basic 6 month cleaning/polish?

I would recommend pattaya dental clinic where Dr. Ecowhit is. I have been going to him for about 15 years now and he has been great. He has always told me to wait for 2 or 3 weeks when i experience pain on a tooth where he does not see a problem. I have saved a lot money by this as the pain went away. He is in his 60's now and charges higher rates than others, but he does go to Europe sometimes to learn new dental technics. He told me he does 30 to 50 implants a month and my friends who have had them done have been happy with the results.

http://www.pdclinic.com/

Even my kids love him !

rudi

Having researched on here previously I have just had 140,000 baht,s worth of work done by Dr Warin cannot praise him enough wai.gif