Who Do Y Love Most? Dog Or Wife

as i always refere my dog as my beloved do y love your wife the same, no.1 the later y get home the more excited yr dog is to see you. no.2they find it amusing when your drunk, no.3they like it when you leave all your clothes on the floor, no.4 they dont notice if you call them by a different name, no.5 if they smell another dog on you they dont get mad, no.6 this one i like the dogs family never visit, no7 and finally if your dog leaves you it doesnt take half your f-king stuff. to test this theory lock your dog and wife in the garage for a hour then when you open the door see who makes a fuss of you.

• Like 2

Although I have always been close to the dogs, particularly when I was a kid, there's a reason why I refer to the cat as my boyfriend. wub.png

Seriously, you think you can make a thread and leave out cats and not catch some guff? whistling.gif

i like pussy's as wellgiggle.gif

Last year I killed my 2 dogs as they turned into chicken and duck killers.

My problem now is that my wife is catching the chickens and ducks and killing them for the dinner table (though I do get my share).

My question is do I treat my wife the same way as the dogs (though they didn't share)?

No problem with the cats though.

• Like 2

You might well have tucked into him yourself without knowing it

im deciding if i will leave the thread to run with light hearted humour, or close it since the humour is going towards the slightly too nasty and racist side....

i find comments like this very very irritating since living in israel (a fairly racist society regarding thai workers among others), i get these commments even from professionals like doctors , ministiry of interior/immigration case workers, and just plain people in stores, one of husband's employers, etc..... the minute i say i have two small purebreds, everyone asks me if im not worried that one day i will come home to find the dogs on my dinner plate... i dont find too many things offensive, but frankly, that does bother me, even in jest (and even if we know that in some north northeastern changwaat, dog is eaten.

so i can add my two shekels worth: the dogs know exactly when to leap on the remote (during spain/portugal) to change a channel to something much more interesting; the dogs eat everything without saying it isnt spicy enough; the dogs dont ever have cold feet in winter, as a matter of fact they make great lap warmers; they dont have friends that have no sense of time difference between thailand and israel; they dont even have friends that call in at 6 a/m because THEY get up on saturdays to work also-- my dogs differentiate between saturday and workdays; each dog ways only 12 kilo, husband weighs 68 and expanding, therefore makeing the sofa dip down on his side; dogs do not listen to luuk tuung , the same five songs, over and over, as a matter of fact they prefer the sound mezzuin in the valley, often howling along with it at four in the a/m \ ah, oops reversed roles.......... well, that about covers it all.

bina

Although I have always been close to the dogs, particularly when I was a kid, there's a reason why I refer to the cat as my boyfriend. wub.png

Seriously, you think you can make a thread and leave out cats and not catch some guff? whistling.gif

i like pussy's as wellgiggle.gif

Best be careful with comments like that.

Might upset those with weak dispositions.

the humour is going towards the slightly too nasty and racist side....

My comment clearly hit a nerve, and for that I apologise, but in the interest of fairness and completeness, I think it is appropriate you take what was said in the context in which it was said. I therefore respectfully ask you to refer back to my post, and read the quote I was commenting on.

I may be a lot of things in this life but a racist I am not.

the humour is going towards the slightly too nasty and racist side....

My comment clearly hit a nerve, and for that I apologise, but in the interest of fairness and completeness, I think it is appropriate you take what was said in the context in which it was said. I therefore respectfully ask you to refer back to my post, and read the quote I was commenting on.

I may be a lot of things in this life but a racist I am not.

I thought it was pork (and shellfish) that Jewish people didn't eat?

On second thoughts the shellfish jokes might be a step too far.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

I wonder if LL is French ??

Yes, I am part French on my mother's and my father's side. Huguenot French.

Please don't tell me it is that obvious, the. Huguenot bit I'm proud of, but we try not to use the'F' word in our family.

Edited by LucidLucifer

Last year I killed my 2 dogs as they turned into chicken and duck killers.

My problem now is that my wife is catching the chickens and ducks and killing them for the dinner table (though I do get my share).

My question is do I treat my wife the same way as the dogs (though they didn't share)?

No problem with the cats though.

if thats true you didnt love your dogs,why didnt you get rid of the chickens and ducks,your time will come your barking mad.
  • Like 1

come on guys keep it civil after all the depressing news lately in los a bit of humor goes a long way,i have had to give mrs meat some money to go out so i can keep her off line if she see's this topic i might end up at the kennals,and let me tell you her bite is worse than her barkclap2.gif

come on guys keep it civil after all the depressing news lately in los a bit of humor goes a long way,i have had to give mrs meat some money to go out so i can keep her off line if she see's this topic i might end up at the kennals,and let me tell you her bite is worse than her barkclap2.gif

I hope not or else you might end up without your meat boy!

I have both dogs and cats, and to make matters worse i have more than 1 of each. Actually my house is like a zoo, i have 7biggrin.png

When ever the question is raised who gets my vote, the 7 animals always wincheesy.gif

Perhaps another reason why i been sleeping on the sofa with cats and dogs for quite some time nowtongue.png