Parking At Suvarnabhumi

pgrin

Long terms are (I think) THB 140 a day with free shuttle service leaving every 5 mins from the parking.

Yes, but out in the open. If it rains and you stand there with your luggage waiting for the bus?

As Negreanu said, not worth the hassle.

Yermaneewai.gif

Long terms are (I think) THB 140 a day with free shuttle service leaving every 5 mins from the parking.

Yes, but out in the open. If it rains and you stand there with your luggage waiting for the bus?

Yermaneewai.gif

To add to this it also get's covered in bird's sh/t

Yermaneewai.gif

Fully Agree; I made that mistake once and will never do it again ! ! ! That Shuttle-Bus is not made for people with suitcases either; very difficult to 'clamber-up' the narrow & steep bus-entrance and then . . . . this bus is also full of Airport Employees ! ! !

It's the worst Long-term Parking set-up I have ever had the frustrating displeasure of experiencing ! ! !

If you're only going for a few days; take the first Poster's advice !

(ghee; I am still angry about that, 4 years on . . . .)

• 2 weeks later...

I want to leave it for a MONTH... living in Nonthaburi, and worried about floods in October.Is 140B a day for <deleted> service the only option? Otherwise, will park it in a condo 9in case of flood0 and get taxis (x2 500B)