Thai Ladies; How Much Different Are They?

garrya

And again, Thai ladies. We all had girlfriends, wives in our home countries or other countries before we docked our boat in Thailand. I have had a couple of relationships in three countries, and I can claim, ladies of different countries are really different. No, I am not boasting here but trying to do a sensible introduction.

So, either their appearance or their inner beauty, but there are definite discernible differences.

Let's get to the point. How about the Thai ladies? If you had more Thai girlfriends, perchance more Thai wives, how much different were they? Some of us tend to say that "Thai ladies are all the same, after all, they are after the money." Some other will argue that they are caring and not as bad as the others think. I tend not to take side with any exaggarated opinion.

I have had three relationships with Thai ladies, and the last one has become my wife eventually. There are some detectable, common characteristics and at some points their attitude varies from each other. My biggest problem was their jealousy but nothing very serious. All of them were quite caring and tried to look after me as much as they could.

What`s your experience? Are the Thai ladies alike, or are they as different as any other, for example European ladies?

Feel free to share your experience.

Thank you

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very few men are interested in Thai girls.

But lots of men are interested in AVAILABLE girls.

If you can't get a girlfriend in your own country, try Thailand.

Don't try Brazil or Argentina or Spain or Italy. Those girls have standards and salaries and expectations. If you're a loser, you'll get nowhere.

Try Thailand instead. You'll find something.

To answer your question, all Thai women are the same. They all have a Thai ID card. They all speak Thai. And they all eat rice.

Huh. They're all after our money. How can anybody seriously deny it?

Well, just by traveling here you're beating the system. Cheaper wages equal more women in the sack. ChaChing! We win.

wow, if we have the attitude that all thai women are only after our money it gives some indication of the type of person and places frequented. which soi do you hang out in at 1am? There are some very decent thai women out there, if we care to look. Of course most women in any country would seek a guy who is not just financially secure but mentally secure.

Edited by fish fingers
  • Like 2

During my first two years at university the female students only had eyes for the male students in years 3+4.

Why would that be?

Emailing in an internet-shop in the village 600km from Bangkok 5 uniform girls where dating with webcams and the lady owner asked me if I wanted a woman pointing out the 5 schoolgirls.

No difference really laugh.png

The jealousy bit I agree with. laugh.png

Not just jealousy, they can also be very insecure and very bitchy, In Kho Samet once and GF had nipped into Rayong to see her mum and came back day after in the evening, I'm at Ploy Talay at bar and had been chatting with some girls who were on a Telf course, one girl from Liverpool was talking to me and GF turned up and she had that look on her face but I was doing no wrong so no worries or so I thought, she got talking to the girls and unbeknown to me the girl from Liverpool asked my GF if I was her other half and she said NO, so girl said to her good as I wouldnt mind having a bit of fun with him.

Well it was all my fault and I slept alone that night all because she had told the girl that she was not with me, hows it my fault, if she had told the truth to the girl there would have been no problem but she blamed me...Aaah well such is life and western women can act the same way.

Wow, thanks for your quite trivial thoughts. Some eat noodles though.

Yes, MAMA is very popular.

What, seriously they eat their mothers?............sad.png

Don't think I'd want a relationship like that. Still, I suppose it would only happen once..............rolleyes.gif

Edit: Just their own mothers?

Edited by chrisinth

Don't try Brazil or Argentina or Spain or Italy. Those girls have standards and salaries and expectations. If you're a loser, you'll get nowhere.

To answer your question, all Thai women are the same. They all have a Thai ID card. They all speak Thai. And they all eat rice.

Well, just by traveling here you're beating the system. Cheaper wages equal more women in the sack. ChaChing! We win.

Hum, I have had three girlfriends in Thailand and they never demanded money from me. I have tried to focus on "girlfriends", not sex partners.

I was wondering how many posts before this turned into my girlfriend is better than your girlfriend thread. Plus you have thrown in the my girlfriend is not a prostitute (takes money for relationship) what a new refreshing twist to threads here on Thai Visa.

It is kind of nice that you have added the anti sex element that appeals to some here. So tell us what the difference between girlfriends and sex partners is? Is it normal? Is there a big difference between girlfriends and sex partners? Do you have to get married to have sex in Thailand? Do you pay the family a lot of money first?

Women are women everywhere - same, same. In the west there are, pensions and good paying jobs available for women who are able to take care of themselves. For those less capable of taking care of themselves they tend to rely on men for their financial well being or live in poverty on government handouts. There is no government safety net here, so financial security is supplied by men who have either a good job, or a pension. Sometimes, if you're lucky, and I know of at least one guy who is lucky, you will find someone who just likes you for you and there is no other motive involved. That's rare anywhere in the world. Having said that, a Chinese friend of mine told me that I have a couple of things most Asian women want, a pension and a quality passport, western women already have that.

Hum, I have had three girlfriends in Thailand and they never demanded money from me. I have tried to focus on "girlfriends", not sex partners.

I was wondering how many posts before this turned into my girlfriend is better than your girlfriend thread. Plus you have thrown in the my girlfriend is not a prostitute (takes money for relationship) what a new refreshing twist to threads here on Thai Visa.

It is kind of nice that you have added the anti sex element that appeals to some here. So tell us what the difference between girlfriends and sex partners is? Is it normal? Is there a big difference between girlfriends and sex partners? Do you have to get married to have sex in Thailand? Do you pay the family a lot of money first?

On one hand, it is really difficult to post anything that won't offend people or on the other hand, people tend to feel offended by.

I am not going into any argument concerning to topics such as my lady is better than yours and women who got supported are bad or not. This topic was meant to describe and compare Thai ladies we have had experience with. I was only interested in their day to day attitude, habits, hobbies etc. I can't answer your questions as those are n/a to me.

As for your second sentence, I am only stating facts. What's wrong with it? Why shouldn't I?

Thai ladies sexual techniques are quite different to English ladies.

(I have no experience of other nationalities)

Thai girls also kiss differently to English women.

They also often prefer to sit cross-legged, and can climb trees to pick fruit.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

I agree.

Sometimes, they appear to do some quite difficult stuff such as tree climbing in your example, but on the other hand they tend to be overly lazy.

Kiss is a definite difference for sure.

On one hand, it is really difficult to post anything that won't offend people or on the other hand, people tend to feel offended by.

I am not going into any argument concerning to topics such as my lady is better than yours and women who got supported are bad or not. This topic was meant to describe and compare Thai ladies we have had experience with. I was only interested in their day to day attitude, habits, hobbies etc. I can't answer your questions as those are n/a to me.

As for your second sentence, I am only stating facts. What's wrong with it? Why shouldn't I?

I. I posed a number of questions that you chose not to deal with. 2. When you said my girlfriend is not my sex partner you enter into another realm of anti sex in relationships. Implying that your girlfriend is better than a girlfriend who is a sex partner. That is the old Thai Visa song about not dating prostitutes and anyone who pays for sex is a bad or not moral person.

It is the same old stuff. An anti hooker thread caged in slightly language.

Unless you want to deal with the sex questions don't bring them up. You posted, " I have tried to focus on "girlfriends", not sex partners." OK what does that mean? It means you are a good moral person who does not focus on sex. Good for you but what does that say about people who do focus on sex partners (99% of the men in the world who don't post on Thai Visa).

I agree.

Sometimes, they appear to do some quite difficult stuff such as tree climbing in your example, but on the other hand they tend to be overly lazy.

Kiss is a definite difference for sure.

They kiss different? What is your sample size? How many Thai women have you kissed that entitles you to say Thai women kiss differently? All Thai women are overly lazy? What are you some kind of nut case?