Anywhere In Cm Selling Tnc Cider?

smokie36

Seem to be getting pretty scarce....... now down to the last few bottles of TNC Dry then out....check with me at The Pun Pun if you can't find any...... but don't wait too long.

Gonzo

There is a member on TV, N47HAN he I believe is or was something to do with TNC cider maybe contacting him via a message will get you information,

Seem to be getting pretty scarce....... now down to the last few bottles of TNC Dry then out....check with me at The Pun Pun if you can't find any...... but don't wait too long.

Gonzo

But...but...I'm not in town for another week.....and now ya told everyone! rolleyes.gif

Time for an emergency airdrop please....smile.png

Gonzo

But...but...I'm not in town for another week.....and now ya told everyone! rolleyes.gif

No Problem...... I'll drink a bottle for you and you can pay me when you get here.....

rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Gonzo

No Problem...... I'll drink a bottle for you and you can pay me when you get here.....

rolleyes.gif

Hmmm I see I'm going to have to be wary of the Chiang Mai cunning....clap2.gif

Gonzo

if you want a case or two, let me know Gonzo. Strictly cost price. I could drop a case off Monday, when we go to Rimping - then our friend Smokie can sup away at PunPun to his hearts content!

• Like 1

Gonzo

if you want a case or two, let me know Gonzo. Strictly cost price. I could drop a case off Monday, when we go to Rimping - then our friend Smokie can sup away at PunPun to his hearts content!

Great stuff! thumbsup.gif

Gonzo

Thank you very much Kn Olde Belle.......I could use a case of Sweet or half and half if you can spare it.....

I now know why it makes me feel good to know you as a good friend...

.....and Smokie when you get here I will make sure there is at least one bottle left for you......but hurry....

Thanks again my friend....

Gonzo

• Like 1

Gonzo

Smokie, dont do it to yourself!

i have been drinking cider for 25 years and the local TNC stuf was beyond awful.. The irish pub down near some of those night markets in CM had a special on it for 100 baht a bottle... about 90 baht too much I reckon!

Gonzo

if you want a case or two, let me know Gonzo. Our friends at ThaiVisa will be able to help. Strictly cost price. I could drop a case off Monday, when we go to Rimping - then our friend Smokie can sup away at PunPun to his hearts content!

Smokie, dont do it to yourself!

i have been drinking cider for 25 years and the local TNC stuf was beyond awful.. The irish pub down near some of those night markets in CM had a special on it for 100 baht a bottle... about 90 baht too much I reckon!

I'll get blether to try it for me first....thanks for the heads up! biggrin.png

Bookman ,

Its there for the people that would like to try it , and respect to the people that dont , personally I dont care for a Guiness but they seem to have done rather well don't you think.

No need for bashing something is there , Unless of course theres a ( genuine ) reason why you feel the need.

Its a Thai Cider not an English one so why would it try to be something it isn't ?

Many thanks to the guys that are enjoying TNC wai.gif

Edited by N47HAN

Bookman ,

Its there for the people that would like to try it , and respect to the people that dont , personally I dont care for a Guiness but they seem to have done rather well don't you think.

No need for bashing something is there , Unless of course theres a ( genuine ) reason why you feel the need.

Its a Thai Cider not an English one so why would it try to be something it isn't ?

I believe BookMan eats beetroot with his burgers....so we won't take too much notice! laugh.png

Bookman ,

I believe BookMan eats beetroot with his burgers....so we won't take too much notice! laugh.png

Aaaawwww com'on guys, ya gotta cut BookMan some slack...... everything seems to come on him at once.....male menopause, he is down to the last 3 pages of his book and the crayons ran out..... hes jus havin a bad week....

ps Smokie,,,,, I sampled your bottle for you and it was verrrrryyy good..... Sorry but I will now have to get another bottle for you

tongue.pngtongue.png

Edited by Gonzo the Face

Bookman ,

Aaaawwww com'on guys, ya gotta cut BookMan some slack...... everything seems to come on him at once.....male menopause, he is down to the last 3 pages of his book and the crayons ran out..... hes jus havin a bad week....

ps Smokie,,,,, I sampled your bottle for you and it was verrrrryyy good..... Sorry but I will now have to get another bottle for you

tongue.pngtongue.png

yeah, poor little 'ol BookMan!

@ N47HAN. I do feel TNC Cider is an evil brew and would better be descried as a 'Cider flavoured beverage'. I have nothing against it being Thai at all, and I like different tastes in my ciders....however, it really is a nasty drink in comparison with most any other alcohol drink and certainly most any other Cider I have had. Being an Aussie, and growing up on Australian made Ciders, I feel I have tasted plenty of bad ones to make a fair comparison with. thumbsup.gif

I apologise if I have offended people living in Thailand or involved in the obviously burgeoning Thai Cider industry , for calling it as I see it on the TNC Cider palatability question. wai.gif

@ Gonzo the Face. You know all my secrets, please stop looking in my window at nights!! laugh.png

@ Smokie. Does anyone really enjoy a burger without beetroot?... or let me re-phrase: Does anyone really enjoy a burger without beetroot once they have tasted a burger WITH beetroot? w00t.gif

Bookman ,

tongue.pngtongue.png

yeah, poor little 'ol BookMan!

@ N47HAN. I do feel TNC Cider is an evil brew and would better be descried as a 'Cider flavoured beverage'. I have nothing against it being Thai at all, and I like different tastes in my ciders....however, it really is a nasty drink in comparison with most any other alcohol drink and certainly most any other Cider I have had. Being an Aussie, and growing up on Australian made Ciders, I feel I have tasted plenty of bad ones to make a fair comparison with. thumbsup.gif

I apologise if I have offended people living in Thailand or involved in the obviously burgeoning Thai Cider industry , for calling it as I see it on the TNC Cider palatability question. wai.gif

@ Gonzo the Face. You know all my secrets, please stop looking in my window at nights!! laugh.png

@ Smokie. Does anyone really enjoy a burger without beetroot?... or let me re-phrase: Does anyone really enjoy a burger without beetroot once they have tasted a burger WITH beetroot? w00t.gif

Please take this with a pinch of salt ,

But fosters and xxxx castlemain , I rest my case :)

thanks to the aussies on that score

actually thinking about it a pinch of salt might make them drinkable :0

Guess we do all afterall have our own tastes . wai.gif

Please take this with a pinch of salt ,

But fosters and xxxx castlemain , I rest my case smile.png

thanks to the aussies on that score

actually thinking about it a pinch of salt might make them drinkable :0

Guess we do all afterall have our own tastes . wai.gif

You'll get no disagreement from me there.

I haven't drunk a beer for 25 years. thumbsup.gif

Smokie and Blether will be supping the TNC soon by the sounds of it, so they might find it to their liking.

Gonzo

Hmmm directions please. biggrin.png

Gonzo

Hmmm directions please. biggrin.png

I think SK is stocking this now ?