X-Box 360 For Sale

Jayjay3880

Lol i felt of my chair, are you serious?

new games are at most 1600 baht in thailand(originals) but most of them are below 1000 baht, a new xbox 360 with kinnect is 11200 , 3 extra controllers 4500 baht.

you are selling your stuff even more expensive than new.....

• Like 1

I was starting to think that maybe there was a typo, then I went back and figured it all up again and no... That's what I'm asking for... 45,000 baht... But let me explain...

Even with the prices you have given it still comes up to 41,700. But that's without the power transformer which you can get a cheap one for somewhere between 1000-1500. But this is one of the higher quality ones that run 4000-5000 baht. Bringing me into the 45,000 range. Now the real reason I put it at this price is because, let's face it, there are a bunch of cheap Charlie's out there and at this price, it gave me some negotiation room.

Also, in regards to getting original games for less than 1000 baht, your kind of correct. You can get original "copies" for that price but for original games expect to pay a little more. All 26 games are original. 4 are still in their original case, never been opened. 8 games have never been played. They were put in a CD case for traveling. All games have their original instruction booklet. The following is a list of the games.

Call of Duty-Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty 2, Medal of Honor-Airborne, Battlefield 2-Modern Combat, The Outfit, Ace Combat 6-Fires of Liberation, Blazing Angels 2, Fight Night Round 3, Fight Night Round 4, Tiger Woods 06, Tiger Woods 11, Major League Baseball 2K6, Smack Down vs. Raw 2007, PGR 3, Reflex-MX vs. ATV, King Kong, Lost, Gun, Call of Duty-Black OPs, Great Battles-Medieval, Halo 3 and Kung <deleted> Panda. The following games are still in their original packaging - Call of Duty-MW3, Assassins Creed-Revelations, Fight Night Champion and Kinect Sports Season 2(Football, Skiing, Baseball, Darts, Golf and Tennis).

I was starting to think that maybe there was a typo, then I went back and figured it all up again and no... That's what I'm asking for... 45,000 baht... But let me explain...

Even with the prices you have given it still comes up to 41,700. But that's without the power transformer which you can get a cheap one for somewhere between 1000-1500. But this is one of the higher quality ones that run 4000-5000 baht. Bringing me into the 45,000 range.

you can get original "copies" for that price but for original games expect to pay a little more.

Lol Xbox 360 doesn't need power adapter, the units sold here are 220V, and i'm taking about originals game in their new packaging(sealed) but you are right you can buy copies(fake discs) at 100 baht.

You have a lot of very old games in your list, these games can be sold for 200 baht on ebay or not...

15k would be a better offer IF your unit is a Jasper or a xbox slim, if it's a xenon, falcon, opus, zephyr it is worth nothing cause they get RROD(especially xenon).

You are absolutely correct! Consoles sold in Thailand are 220 and if I had bought it in Thailand, I would not have included the power converter.

As for those originals, I bought one once. Opened it up and found fingerprints and a scratch. I even contacted Xbox and found out that there was not an authorized seller in Thailand at that time.

• 2 weeks later...

You are crazy... For that price. I can go out and buy a BRAND new xbox 360 (320 Gig) R2D2 special edition slim model with Kinect and two controllers = 14,990 throw in a tritton headset 3000 baht..... Then add in MW3 1600,.. fifa 12 1600, darksider 2 1600, Tiger woods 13 - 1600 that 24000...... then I will get a 52" tv to play it on 18,000 that leaves me with 2000 for a couple of cases of beer to enjoy

That's what I'm asking for... 45,000 baht... But let me explain...

Even with the prices you have given it still comes up to 41,700. But that's without the power transformer

:D

Seriously, are you serious? Your unit is old, used, out of warranty, spent...that needs a power converter. 'still comes up to...' hahaha.

ha.. I know of unchipped jasper with legit games for 6k and a chipped jasper with like 50 (copy) games for 7k.

Seller is truly out of his mind !!

where? I'll buy it.

Local listings on facebook... Spoke to both sellers as I might get another box and if the jaspers really dont RROD 7k with 50 games sounds fair..

Both have been up for weeks and still not sold. Similar prices regularly appear in a local listings email sent out too.

Hell you can get an unchipped base machine for about 7500 these days anyway.

• 5 weeks later...

well since op has sold!!

I have got a similar set up to this - xbox 360 60gb, 2 controllers, about 30 original games, xbox guitar and mic, wireless adaptor, official xbox 360 steering wheel with power supply, xbox remote - so since the op was asking 45k, mine must easily be worth 60k right?

can send pics if anyone interested!

How much you selling only the original games ?

i'm not selling the games on their own

just saw this on craigslist though 200b per game

http://bangkok.craigslist.co.th/ele/3276969096.html

Selling 9 Xbox 360 original games. Buy each for 200baht or all as a package for 1200 baht .

1: Dead or Alive 4

2: Command & Conquer- Tiberium Wars

3: Crysis 2

4: Tiger Woods PGA Tour

5: Need For Speed -Carbon (Collectors Edition)

6: Bioshock

7: The Darkness

8: Dirt 3

9: NBA Street -Homecourt

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 3276969096