Sak Yant

leolibby

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Countdown until the real insults start to be posted!!

Not from me. I'm perfectly secure socially, nothing to prove to anonymous people on a forum. The same way I didn't need to insult a young lad just because he wanted a tattoo.

No not from you, there are a few posters that make it there business to attack other posters on these forums, guess that it is a laugh to them, normal forum activity I am afraid!!

Ok. Doesn't apply to me because I share the same views in real life as I do online.

Does that make me a reality warrior as well??

Too bad having an opinion can be turned around as being aggressive. Ridiculous term.

Back on topic.

Attention seeking sak yant tattoos are a fad that the social misfits and misguided embrace because they are looking for somewhere to fit in. They don't care for the traditions, its just cool in the eyes of a few.

Sharing the same views and how you choose to express them are two different things all together. I very much doubt you would talk to strangers in the same way in real life as you do on here. Hence you're a keyboard warrior.

As for your second paragraph, that's called being young and learning from your mistakes. If you were never misguided when you were young you must have been a bit of a bore.