Where Can I Pay Overdue Water Bill For Phuket Town?

osmar

I thought the water company office is based in Kathu down by the golf course

Yes, that's what I think. Turn into the golf course, just opposite/past the driving range. Wind your way through the golf course heading towards the dam. Water office is on the left side about 200m before the dam.

There was an office in Phuket Town, if I remember correctly they moved a few years ago to a new place, but still in Phuket Town. Anyway, I can confirm tomorrow whether Kathu is the only option for you.

How can anyone make an insulting comment for a simple question? Beggars belief. Overdue bills can be paid at the office located at the bottom of Bangwad dam which is in the Phuket Country Club in Kathu. If coming from Phuket Town side turn left opposite where you can see the driving range.

I was under the impression Kathu was the only place as well. Can you be more specific on the location? It's good to know there is another place to go, did you have to pay any extra fee?

Edited by FlyByNights

I was under the impression Kathu was the only place as well. Can you be more specific on the location? It's good to know there is another place to go, did you have to pay any extra fee?

PCC means Phuket Country Club & overdue payments do not attract any extra fee unless they have already cut off your water.

PCC means Phuket Country Club & overdue payments do not attract any extra fee unless they have already cut off your water.

lol I should have been able to figure that one out. Been to that office about 10 times before. I kindda figured that was the only place to pay the bill, and yes I do remember as well about the extra fees, had the water meter removed one time, 500BHT+. Staff decided to run off with the bill money.

BTW, I don't play golf. biggrin.png