Welove-Travel.Com'S

Hey guys,

I don't know if you guys seen the we-love websites franchises created by back to basics web designers.

http://www.welove-travel.com/ I'm thinking of buying one of these website locations.

I just want to know your opinions on what you guys think about these websites. Can they actually generate revenue each month? How much time must be dedicated to the site? Its something I would like to nurture during my spare time.

Website cost 99000 for full ownership.

Thanks for your time guys.

Best regards,

Andy

Edited by junki3korean

In my opinion it is a complete waste of money. All they have is Agoda which anyone can get, you would be better off creating your OWN brand and signing up for Agoda and the many many affiliate travel programmes out there. Keep in mind if you are located in Thailand you will require a TAT licence to sell travel either offline or online. Why on heavens earth would you want to franchise a new entrant in this competitive travel space, save your money. Look at the airline sector it is either aggregators like Kayak or direct to the airline.

I terms of revenue check out Agoda directly you'll need thousands and thousands to not only look but to book in order to have some income and I stress some income.

Finally Agoda offers tours in Thailand be very very careful if you are non-Thai especially if you decide to branch out this is a restricted profession for non-Thais even selling can cause problems.