-7-11, Department Stores, Prudes, Prejudice And Love 4 Thai Efficiency And Toiletry.

Globalight

Less is more. My electricity bill is under 1000 baht a month. I dont use an air con or hot shower and I am trying avoid supporting 7-11, Tesco and every other multinational Crime Syndicates ..

It seems like most westerners enjoy looking down on Thai's who use 'peasant mobiles' as seen on a previous forum topic?

Hmm u mean 'UPGRADED fuel efficient motorcycles which operate as a pick up truck?

Howabout the SE Asian style toilet? I spoke with a scottish bloke the other day who told me 'who in the bloody hell would want to <deleted> on a toilet like a monkey in africa like these bloody fools in Thailand". I told him in response of the benefits of using a Thai toilet which actually help your intestinese release your bowel movements from your rectum. He said "ahh this bloody yank has been brainwashed by some thai monkey doctor". I could have resorted to my animal instincts at the moment and striked him in the adams apple but I decided to instead- smile shake my head and walk away.

Maybe one day he will learn from an inguinal hernia that squatting like a monkey in Thailand is not such a bad idea after all....

• Like 1

my friend why are you taking notice of a 'scottish bloke'

first off I am surpsied you could understand him...secondly what was you doing in the gutter with him, sharing his meths and urinating in your keks whilst screaming obscenities at anyone who looked English?

as for the squat....surely anyone whose been caught short has crapped like a monkey...me likey thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Bloody hell, I have been crapping on western bogs for 56 years and didnt realise the dangers. I must be one of the lucky ones that havent passed an iguana.

Wife's just bought a western style Toilet for the Mamma & Pappa,do you think there's going to be some sort of claim,heading my way soon?

Bloody hell, I have been crapping on western bogs for 56 years and didnt realise the dangers. I must be one of the lucky ones that havent passed an iguana.

Wife's just bought a western style Toilet for the Mamma & Pappa,do you think there's going to be some sort of claim,heading my way soon?

Take out some insurance just in case Majic. rolleyes.gif

Obviously you've applied the "less is more" rule of thumb to your daily meds intake mate. biggrin.png

I think he has been smoking some really good stuff. smile.png

Yeah. Puff Puff Give remember OP!

Globalight may be switched on, but nobody's home...............rolleyes.gif

@Cobalt60, Really glad to hear you haven't passed an iguana................... yet! Dog shampoo bill on the way; just spat the coffee (again) over the dogs when I read that!

"Bloody hell, I have been crapping on western bogs for 56 years and didnt realise the dangers. I must be one of the lucky ones that havent passed an iguana."...................cheesy.gif

All I need is a 'straight man' seems to be a few contenders lately whistling.gif

my friend why are you taking notice of a 'scottish bloke'

first off I am surpsied you could understand him...secondly what was you doing in the gutter with him, sharing his meths and urinating in your keks whilst screaming obscenities at anyone who looked English?

as for the squat....surely anyone whose been caught short has crapped like a monkey...me likey thumbsup.gif

Years ago I was at a Zapotec ruin in Mexico. They had carvings of native women squatting. They figured it was how they gave birth.

Obviously you've applied the "less is more" rule of thumb to your daily meds intake mate. biggrin.png

Probably he is from the Occupy-Movement. They all talk like that.

o

U r a rusted old tool filled with useless comments, next u will declare Obama is king of all the Communists.

WELCOME TO THE ASEAN UNION...Humanure insures old farts are going to be sleeping shiteside, with <deleted> line seats...

I SHow some respect and ADAPT to Nature, what have u done for your planet lately douchebags?

Probably he is from the Occupy-Movement. They all talk like that.

o

U r a rusted old tool filled with useless comments, next u will declare Obama is king of all the Communists.

WELCOME TO THE ASEAN UNION...Humanure insures old farts are going to be sleeping shiteside, with <deleted> line seats...

I SHow some respect and ADAPT to Nature, what have u done for your planet lately douchebags?

If I was you I'd refrain from supporting the breweries as well. I do hope you were pissed when you wrote that...

Nothing wrong with a squat toilet at home, we still have one at home. Have been too lazy to change it, as although a sit down toilet would be nice, when I'm at home I'm not really fussed (hence why we haven't changed it yet)

Although admittedly if I am out and need to use one, I'm moderately disappointed

I am sorry OP but you are coming across as a little mentally unstable sad.png

I enjoy the Gonzo style of free association expression, if u r 2 much of a narrow minded to tool 2 understand u must be 2 westernized. U guys spend too much time online with your pants down, I'm happy to be next 2 a perfect piece of reality who is on weekend retreat from Chulalonkorn University. Whats on your plate homez?

Gonzo style of writing is highly intelligent and articulate - sorry to say but you don't qualify

I am sorry OP but you are coming across as a little mentally unstable sad.png

I enjoy the Gonzo style of free association expression, if u r 2 much of a narrow minded to tool 2 understand u must be 2 westernized. U guys spend too much time online with your pants down, I'm happy to be next 2 a perfect piece of reality who is on weekend retreat from Chulalonkorn University. Whats on your plate homez?

Gonzo style of writing is highly intelligent and articulate - sorry to say but you don't qualify

Give the guy a break! Can sort of understand the writing style a bit. I'd be a bit <Snip!> on the keyboard with digits like that as well..................thumbsup.gif

post-76988-0-36438100-1342920109_thumb.j

Edited by metisdead
  • Like 1

Nothing here contributed has been constructive in my life. Just losers trying to create conflict online, sorry my reality is too entertaining to get downed by the haterz...I hope one day everyone starts using LESS and being a GIVER more than A TAKER, how hard is that? Might be a bit constipated and stiff coming out on those western toilets, but the truth is hard to swallow huh fellaz?

Only if they slip whilst standing on the rim to have a crap rolleyes.gif

I renovated the in-law's home and installed a western style toilet in their bathroom.

We came back to visit a few months later to find that they had ripped out the toilet and replaced it with a shiney new thai toilet.

They told my wife that they couldn't shit properly. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Thaivisa Connect App

I renovated the in-law's home and installed a western style toilet in their bathroom.

We came back to visit a few months later to find that they had ripped out the toilet and replaced it with a shiney new thai toilet.

They told my wife that they couldn't shit properly. laugh.png

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Thaivisa Connect App

They had a higher IQ than u did for doing as they did because not just "THAI's" use these toilets as u state, they r used in most Middle eastern SE asian countries even in Africa. They actually make your digestive tract function better, look it up einstein..

Less is more. My electricity bill is under 1000 baht a month. I dont use an air con or hot shower and I am trying avoid supporting 7-11, Tesco and every other multinational Crime Syndicates ..

It seems like most westerners enjoy looking down on Thai's who use 'peasant mobiles' as seen on a previous forum topic?

Hmm u mean 'UPGRADED fuel efficient motorcycles which operate as a pick up truck?

Howabout the SE Asian style toilet? I spoke with a scottish bloke the other day who told me 'who in the bloody hell would want to &lt;deleted&gt; on a toilet like a monkey in africa like these bloody fools in Thailand". I told him in response of the benefits of using a Thai toilet which actually help your intestinese release your bowel movements from your rectum. He said "ahh this bloody yank has been brainwashed by some thai monkey doctor". I could have resorted to my animal instincts at the moment and striked him in the adams apple but I decided to instead- smile shake my head and walk away.

Maybe one day he will learn from an inguinal hernia that squatting like a monkey in Thailand is not such a bad idea after all....

Giving all that up BUT still using the internet. You do know it's owned by uber capitalists here in Thailand. I would stop using it immediately otherwise they MAY know everything your thinking. But ohh I forgot you will be wearing protection

post-62652-134296531945_thumb.jpg

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Thaivisa Connect App

Good job, mate.

The internet is the source of all wickedness. Please, stop using it now, for all our benefit!

SC

• Like 1

Howabout the SE Asian style toilet? I spoke with a scottish bloke the other day who told me 'who in the bloody hell would want to &lt;deleted&gt; on a toilet like a monkey in africa like these bloody fools in Thailand". I told him in response of the benefits of using a Thai toilet which actually help your intestinese release your bowel movements from your rectum. He said "ahh this bloody yank has been brainwashed by some thai monkey doctor". I could have resorted to my animal instincts at the moment and striked him in the adams apple but I decided to instead- smile shake my head and walk away.

Giving all that up BUT still using the internet. You do know it's owned by uber capitalists here in Thailand. I would stop using it immediately otherwise they MAY know everything your thinking. But ohh I forgot you will be wearing protection

post-62652-134296531945_thumb.jpg

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Thaivisa Connect App

Good job, mate.

The internet is the source of all wickedness. Please, stop using it now, for all our benefit!

SC

And save the whales!

On the Edge of the Planet was a great documentary. On the digital side I am producing my own film about the horrid corruption and illegal activiities occuring within these organized crime outfits we all support financially as CORPORAT$ slaves....

20 years ago, a local thai actually had a chance of opening up shop, now after 711 hit every corner check out how many small mom and pop shops have gone bankrupt? Do u really want thailand to be just like London?

On the Edge of the Planet was a great documentary. On the digital side I am producing my own film about the horrid corruption and illegal activiities occuring within these organized crime outfits we all support financially as CORPORAT$ slaves....

20 years ago, a local thai actually had a chance of opening up shop, now after 711 hit every corner check out how many small mom and pop shops have gone bankrupt? Do u really want thailand to be just like London?

Have you ever been to Thailand? Global companies as well as large Thai companies (usually owned by politicians, military & police) are already entrenched in Thailand and have been for many years. Vested interests often "disappear" activists, so be carefulsmile.png

Edited by simple1

Have you ever been to Thailand? Global companies as well as large Thai companies (usually owned by politicians, military & police) are already very entrenched in retailing in Thailand and have been for many years. Vested interests often "disappear" activists, so be carefulsmile.png

Sorry, saw on another thread that you're in Thailand. If you go ahead with a doco I'm sure you are knowledgeable on how the libel laws are utilitised in Thailand - so again be carefulsmile.png