That Age Difference Question Again

MrHammer

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you walk in aroom every head turns, you feel pride, you smile and feel awarm fuzzy feeling inside, thinking you are the man.

little doyou know they are giggling in disgust, others feel pity for your lack of understanding your being screwed

giddyup?

It could well be that the Thai girl is searching for a cultured person, albeit he is older. Someone with manners, decorum and respect which clearly I see two very ignorant posters are not in possession of.

Thais in general respect their elders, try saying this in front of a Thai instead of being keyboard warriers and see their reaction!

Yes, I think everyone can see who these two immature, giggling schoolboys are. Brainless twits.

calm down nancy boys

It could well be that the Thai girl is searching for a cultured person, albeit he is older. Someone with manners, decorum and respect which clearly I see two very ignorant posters are not in possession of.

Thais in general respect their elders, try saying this in front of a Thai instead of being keyboard warriers and see their reaction!

Yes, I think everyone can see who these two immature, giggling schoolboys are. Brainless twits.

calm down nancy boys

Keyboard warrior. You obviously know who the comment was aimed at, if the shoe fits, wear it.

Edited by giddyup

calm down nancy boys

Keyboard warrior. You obviously know who the comment was aimed at, if the shoe fits, wear it.

im the keyboard master

Thais respect elders. Thai elders. Thais respect culture. Thai culture.

MOST Thai women who are 'searching' for men twice their age are not searching for western culture, manners, decorum, and respect. They are searching for an alternative cash stream, and you would be foolish to think otherwise.

Thanks for enlightening all of us. We didn't know that.

MOST Thai women who are 'searching' for men twice their age are not searching for western culture, manners, decorum, and respect. They are searching for an alternative cash stream, and you would be foolish to think otherwise.

Interesting to see how many self professed Thai gurus are on TVwhistling.gif

I am reading here now, but i do think the money issue is a valid and good point. You don't see many Japanese with older guys neither Korean's.

You do see it happen with Thai / Philippines / Eastern Europeans.

Its a money issue, hard to deny facts like that.

Sure there are genuine relations i have actually seen some too. But in general its about the money.

Interesting to see how many self professed Thai gurus are on TVwhistling.gif

They're a source of great information and observation aren't they.

• Like 1

yes well it seemed u didnt know that

yes well it seemed u didnt know that

Please keep up the good work, I'm learning so much.

Edited by giddyup

I am reading here now, but i do think the money issue is a valid and good point. You don't see many Japanese with older guys neither Korean's.

Sure there are genuine relations i have actually seen some too. But in general its about the money.

As all over the world the poor will almost always try any means possible to better their lives, money is indeed an issue.

But I claim that a relation be it on money, can bring about mutual respect and genuine love.

Depends purely on the individuals involved.

Yermanee wai.gif

Agree to disagree guys.

We all have our own opinions on this issue - but this has turned into nothing other than 'I'm right, you're wrong' posts, and should be conducted via pm's.

Edited by F1fanatic
  • Like 2

Agree to disagree guys.

We all have our own opinions on this issue - but this has turned into a 'I'm right, you're wrong' argument, and should be conducted via pm's.

I think it's turned into a "bash the old guys" post by a few with the IQ of fence posts.

As all over the world the poor will almost always try any means possible to better their lives, money is indeed an issue.

But I claim that a relation be it on money, can bring about mutual respect and genuine love.

Yermanee wai.gif

I claim it cannot.. leave out the money and see how long it takes for her to leave.

Yes, we have it (and the younger prettier women), and you don't. Live with it.

I got money too.. not as much as some of you here that is for sure. But i got a nice income from my business.

In my youth I lived in a cluster of small villages in the UK, this was a farming community, I will not say without exception that the beautiful women were snapped up by the rich landowners, or wealthy farmers, but there appeared to be a very strong correlation between finance/success and the union of good looking women

Now if this is unusual then I must accept I had a unique upbringing, but it leads me to think that most females given the choice between a successful 40 year old business man with his own home and a Porche v's The teenager with BMX...... will go for the former

In Thailand the women have a choice, an older man for security, a younger man for security, only circumstances will decide how their choice is made, love will play a minor part

Unless you are lucky like me....smile.png

Edited by 473geo

Yermanee wai.gif

I claim it cannot.. leave out the money and see how long it takes for her to leave.

Why is it always about HER leaving when the money is scarce?

Why is it always about the young Thai lady leaving the older farang guy when the money is scarce?

Why do you hold Thai women (in general) in such low regard?

Why do farangs hold all women (in general) in such low regard?

Such fragile male ego's. I wonder if exposure to ED medications make them even more delicate?

Yermanee wai.gif

Why is it always about the young Thai lady leaving the older farang guy when the money is scarce?

Such fragile male ego's. I wonder if exposure to ED medications make them even more delicate?

Actually I hold Thai girls in high regards, but if a relation is based on money and the money is gone then she will leave. If its based on love she will stay. Quite simple

If a relation is based on love other things apply.

Indeed I have read quite a few reports of Thai ladies sticking by their farang husband in times of hardship

It rather appears to me that there are those, who while accepting that there are relationships with a large age difference that are strong and loving, cannot stomach the fact that they may be the majority, and not the minority.....must be a "how does this reflect on me" reaction!

• Like 1