I Pay Tax, Why?

I have been here for 11 years now. I have paid my taxes every year but I have yet to get a clear answer on what my tax money goes to. What benefits do I have from paying taxes?

(should I just keep on being quiet or should I ask?)

I'd reckon immigration gets their funding from your taxes, as well as police, fire department, etc. So you'd get protection and governing, paying for the other 94% that don't pay any taxes as well. Regard it as philanthropy.

Tax money in Thailand goes for the same things it does in your home country. Did you ever consider asking where it goes there??

Ah. To the pockets of the politicians, then. All clear, there's your answer, move on, nothing to see here tongue.png

Generally people who pay tax fund the people who don't along with the numerous Government services they don't use or care about in pretty much any country ..... it's life get used to it.

Not being a citizen or being able to vote doesn't exempt you from paying any place in the world because you use a certian amount of things like roads just like everyone else.

The choice in the world is to either pay taxes because you have a decnt income or be poor and collect other peoples taxes , the choice is not to pay taxes and then collect them back in government services.

So none of you know?..basically in Every Country, personal income tax is used to pay the interest created by the central Bank on money loaned to the Government.....Thailand is no different

It is a fallacy that your personal tax is used to pay for Police etc...that is all paid from the Money the Government borrows, it is a very big difference thats why they set a budget every year, to see how much they must borrow and again that keeps the public as debt slaves

Personal income tax could be abolished with no consistences (only to the blood sucking banksters that is)

VAT, fuel tax and a million other dutys & taxes are more than enough

So none of you know?..basically in Every Country, personal income tax is used to pay the interest created by the central Bank on money loaned to the Government.....Thailand is no different

It is a fallacy that your personal tax is used to pay for Police etc...that is all paid from the Money the Government borrows, it is a very big difference thats why they set a budget every year, to see how much they must borrow and again that keeps the public as debt slaves

Personal income tax could be abolished with no consistences (only to the blood sucking banksters that is)

VAT, fuel tax and a million other dutys & taxes are more than enough

That is partially true but the amount of intrest on the debt is far less than the total income tax collected and what you are doing is picking out one part of the countrys bills and saying that is that part you are paying for just like people who are against welfare say their money goes to that. The other taxes would beed to be raised or spending cut even if the public debt was erased overnight if income taxes were abolished. And it's not the banksters who are at fault it's the government who spends to much and the people who want to much , the banksters are just loaning money to people stupid enough to borrow it. Ending the personal tax would mean less revenue and it would cause more intrest on the debt so it would have concequeces , However I do agree that the whole central banking scheme was a mistake and does more harm than good to the population.