Baby Monitors In Cm?

Wheelnut

There are some pet shops along the west (inside) the mote, I have baby iguanas and bearded dragon lizards there, maybe they have baby monitors. Chatuchak in BKK... is a sure thing but be aware they can grow big and ill tempered.

• Like 2

There are some pet shops along the west (inside) the mote, I have baby iguanas and bearded dragon lizards there, maybe they have baby monitors. Chatuchak in BKK... is a sure thing but be aware they can grow big and ill tempered.

Sorry mate I meant 'baby monitors' as in the one way radios.

You will only find junk here I'm afraid. You can order them on-line from Japan or USA and get good quality ones. The g/f bought a set (from Japan I believe) when our child was an infant and when we no longer needed them, she re-sold them on the Internet. The demand for them was so high that she was offered more for them used than she paid for them new.

www.ibabyguard.com

Let me know if this is good enough for you i can get it send over to CNX.

New product launching soon in Thailand.

Think that's more than we need, just after a one way radio setup really. Looks like a good product though!

I could of gave you one for free but i guess my wife has lost it got mine from the uk but she has no idea where it has gone TIT.

I've missed the boat like this a couple of times now! Doh.

Do you have a Thai partner? Have her/him search the Thai websites for a new or used one made in Japan or the U.K. They are there including Philips, Motorola, Sony, etc.