Xxl Restaurant. Soi 10

thaicbr

My gf saw this place on the internet and I'm wondering what the foods actually like. It does an XXL burger that if you eat in 2 hrs you can win 10 thou baht.

So any one have the low down.

sent from my Wellcom A90+

I seen the pictures on theyr FB page...

The size is too big for a person... i mean... not a problem into eat a 2 kilo's burger (if good meat and cooked in the proper way... not easy but if big eater not impossible...) but they put too much bread and seasonings... more than a stomach can keep... look at the pictures... and for sure the rules ask to eat all...

Just a way to make advertise...

wai.gif

I've been there and had the XXXL burger and a XXL Vienesse Schnitzel (I think it was called that). We were six people, four of us large guys, and we only just managed to eat it all.

The schnitzel was the best part, that really was great, thick and juicy.

The burger was okay, I liked it and so did three of the others, while two didn't want to eat it after their first bite. It's huuuge and you will never eat it alone in a million years, it's not the best tasting burger in Hua Hin but I doubt that is what they are aiming at marketing for, it was great fun and made some good pictures along with the XXL beers glasses they have (1 litre mugs).

I've been there and had the XXXL burger and a XXL Vienesse Schnitzel (I think it was called that). We were six people, four of us large guys, and we only just managed to eat it all.

The burger was okay, I liked it and so did three of the others, while two didn't want to eat it after their first bite. It's huuuge and you will never eat it alone in a million years, it's not the best tasting burger in Hua Hin but I doubt that is what they are aiming at marketing for, it was great fun and made some good pictures along with the XXL beers glasses they have (1 litre mugs).

Did you have to order the xxl burger in advance?

thanks

Did you have to order the xxl burger in advance?

thanks

That was my thought as well so we checked to see if we had to, but they said no problem they always had it ready.