Cat And Mouse With The Cops...Oh And Remember Mr Bts Balloon?

Pseudolus

Would this fall under the catagory of people with not enough to occupy their lives and end up making mountians out of molehills for lack of anything substantial to do in their lives ? If you were 12 it would be funny to other 12 year olds , when your over 30 it's just sad and embarassing for you.

Apparently not. Perhaps it is you and I that are missing out on this entertainment. Its not enough to make me take up smoking, though

SC

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would this fall under the catagory of people with not enough to occupy their lives and end up making mountians out of molehills for lack of anything substantial to do in their lives ? If you were 12 it would be funny to other 12 year olds , when your over 30 it's just sad and embarrassing for you.

So you condone 12 year old's smoking? Oh dear - you are a mixed up chappy aren't you.

So went to a graduation ceremony this morning. Well, the practice, to take the pics for the other half who had finished a masters (about time!). Standing having a smoke, I noticed a skid mark on my pants of a security guard (not a cop, dressed like one, with medals <deleted> etc but no gun). He was staring me out as I smoked. Legitimate smoking area by the way; I was not alone with many Thais puffing away and dumping their butts on the floor as of course there are no bins in a 5 mile radius of any cop on the make. So I puff away, and he's creeping over. Get to the ends, spin round as I drop the cherry on the floor, and back to facing him again. He walks over right in my face shouting "you you" at which point I raised the butt up under his nose and said "Yes?".

Ohh if looks could kill. The look he gave me. There had been about 10+ thais tossing their smokes on the ground right in front of him but of course, the racist extortionist prick thought I was easy meat and a sure in for 2k on his hip. As he walked away I flicked the butt into his back and walked off. Tool. (and yes, fluffy lovers, I am the tool as well for smoking and flicking the butt at this toss pot).

Would this fall under the catagory of people with not enough to occupy their lives and end up making mountians out of molehills for lack of anything substantial to do in their lives ? If you were 12 it would be funny to other 12 year olds , when your over 30 it's just sad and embarrassing for you.

So you condone 12 year old's smoking? Oh dear - you are a mixed up chappy aren't you.

So went to a graduation ceremony this morning. Well, the practice, to take the pics for the other half who had finished a masters (about time!). Standing having a smoke, I noticed a skid mark on my pants of a security guard (not a cop, dressed like one, with medals <deleted> etc but no gun). He was staring me out as I smoked. Legitimate smoking area by the way; I was not alone with many Thais puffing away and dumping their butts on the floor as of course there are no bins in a 5 mile radius of any cop on the make. So I puff away, and he's creeping over. Get to the ends, spin round as I drop the cherry on the floor, and back to facing him again. He walks over right in my face shouting "you you" at which point I raised the butt up under his nose and said "Yes?".

Ohh if looks could kill. The look he gave me. There had been about 10+ thais tossing their smokes on the ground right in front of him but of course, the racist extortionist prick thought I was easy meat and a sure in for 2k on his hip. As he walked away I flicked the butt into his back and walked off. Tool. (and yes, fluffy lovers, I am the tool as well for smoking and flicking the butt at this toss pot).

Good on you. They are concerned about one falang dropping his butt and yet the Thais throw their garbage (mountains of it) wherever they like. I saw a lady outside a 7 eleven put a big handful of plastic straws down the storm drain when it was the same distance to put in in the bin provided.

Rent a cop wanting a bribe? Dunno what to believe, that it actually happened or that someone thinks they need to pay off a rent a cop.

I'm not really bothered whether 12-olds smoke.

Nor whether they have to steal to support their habit, because they can't buy cigarettes.

They're old enough to know better, and I am not in loco parentis.

I'm more concerned when grown men behave like childish intolerant <deleted>. But I suppose that's the perils of strong drink

SC

Rent a cop wanting a bribe? Dunno what to believe, that it actually happened or that someone thinks they need to pay off a rent a cop.

Think he is feeling the need to delve into make believe now.

Would this fall under the catagory of people with not enough to occupy their lives and end up making mountians out of molehills for lack of anything substantial to do in their lives ? If you were 12 it would be funny to other 12 year olds , when your over 30 it's just sad and embarassing for you.

I wish I was as mature as yourself.

Think he is feeling the need to delve into make believe now.

Couldn't give a flying fig what you believe sunshine. I took a picture of the nerk;

http://img820.images...770/dsf0464.jpg

Believe or not couldn't care less.

(pic taken with my x100 by the way, first time out with it and aside from a lot of blurs initially I am over all impressed with the results of this little package).

Edited by Pseudolus

I'm not really bothered whether 12-olds smoke.

Nor whether they have to steal to support their habit, because they can't buy cigarettes.

They're old enough to know better, and I am not in loco parentis.

I'm more concerned when grown men behave like childish intolerant <deleted>. But I suppose that's the perils of strong drink

SC

I rarely drink - two cans of cider is enough for me.

Any knob can take a photo of the rubbish police...its the story behind the photo that can be fabricated in ones mind to all levels.

Please continue if such illusions give you a smile.

Any knob can jump through forums saying that everything anyone says is a load of lies, hiding behind their computer like a little mummies boy. As long as it makes you feel important and smug.

Any knob can take a photo of the rubbish police...its the story behind the photo that can be fabricated in ones mind to all levels.

Any knob can jump through forums saying that everything anyone says is a load of lies, hiding behind their computer like a little mummies boy. As long as it makes you feel important and smug.

No such thing.

But got a pic of you flicking that butt into the policemans back ?

No such thing.

No such thing as what? knobs who go through forums doing nothing apart from sticking up one liners on every thread being dismissive about everything? plenty of them about.

And no - camera is really a two handed affair. Will get one next time if you like though.

No such thing.

No such thing as what? knobs who go through forums doing nothing apart from sticking up one liners on every thread being dismissive about everything? plenty of them about.

And no - camera is really a two handed affair. Will get one next time if you like though.

Yes there's a lot of petty little <deleted> on this forum who contribute nothing other than snide remarks. They never instigate a post or offer anything constructive, just hide in the dark like cockroaches.

• Like 1

Amateur.

Very true - just got an x100 and every time I go one handed it blurs up.

I find if she has a low centre of gravity then I can take a much clearer shot. Try it....and don't forget....lots and lots of practice.