Cat And Mouse With The Cops...Oh And Remember Mr Bts Balloon?

Pseudolus

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dirty smokers throwing your trash around like you own the streets, hopefully next time they catch you.

Putting it in a waste bin is throwing it around?

If the native population followed his example there wouldn't be anything like the amount of crap scattered around as there is now.

• Like 1

dirty smokers throwing your trash around like you own the streets, hopefully next time they catch you.

If the native population followed his example there wouldn't be anything like the amount of crap scattered around as there is now.

almost all smokers throw their butts around most of the time, 1 time in a bin doesnt make it right.

Add to that the unecessary smoke giving everyone around cancer and sore throat. Smoking in public just means that a kid will almost everytime get the smoke blown into his face. Very nice.

almost all smokers throw their butts around most of the time, 1 time in a bin doesnt make it right.

It's a start, by a farang.

Edited by Thaddeus
  • Like 1

How dare you non smokers STEAL my smoke from me? I bought and paid for them and I object you taking a free puff from my dime. Not very nice at all smile.png

If you don't want people to passively smoke your cigarettes, don't leave them burning in the ash tray.

Edited by StreetCowboy

i do the same thing, flick the cherry and dump the butt in the next bin. have had a policeman try it on as well. he was disappointed. how hard would it be to put a bin or ashtray at the foot of the stairs?

I love it every time a smoker gets dumped on by these guys, what is it now, 2000b baht or such ?

Disgusting habit by people that usually have very little regard for people around them.

I would agree too bad they only go after foreigners smoking. I don't like that bit.

• Like 1

I love it every time a smoker gets dumped on by these guys, what is it now, 2000b baht or such ?

Disgusting habit by people that usually have very little regard for people around them.

I would agree too bad they only go after foreigners smoking. I don't like that bit.

That is true...but when you need to raise cash you don't go looking in the slums for investors.

Dumb and gullible with money, prime meat and combine that with a ready made habit of smokers polluting and littering...you cannot blame them really.

How dare you non smokers STEAL my smoke from me? I bought and paid for them and I object you taking a free puff from my dime. Not very nice at all smile.png

If you don't want people to passively smoke your cigarettes, don't leave them burning in the ash tray.

I don't. Next? whistling.gif

I don't. Next? whistling.gif

I find a lot of people leave the cigarette burning between draws.

At least a decent tight roll-up will scarcely smoulder, or even go out, unless you're taking a good draw on.

I blame the cigarette companies, who put foul-smelling burn enhancers in their cigarettes to keep them burning on the ashtray - which does no good to me, and no good to the smoker either, it just wastes cigarettes and costs you money.

SC

Walk up tot he platform and who should I see - Mr "Take that you farang scum for having a balloon" G4S security guard.

You are sure it was him? You can positively identify some random Thai dude you saw in a video clip several months ago?

At least a decent tight roll-up will scarcely smoulder, or even go out, unless you're taking a good draw on.

I blame the cigarette companies, who put foul-smelling burn enhancers in their cigarettes to keep them burning on the ashtray - which does no good to me, and no good to the smoker either, it just wastes cigarettes and costs you money.

SC

Completely agree. I am a rapid smoker to be fair, and I personally hate the smell of a smoke smouldering in an ashtray.

Someone suggested cigars? Repulsive. Considerably worse than a Cigarette in any environment (possibly excluding Bill Clintons ideas on the matter).

• Like 1

Walk up tot he platform and who should I see - Mr "Take that you farang scum for having a balloon" G4S security guard.

You are sure it was him? You can positively identify some random Thai dude you saw in a video clip several months ago?

I think he was judging an entire class of people based on a sensationalised news report of an isolated incident.

I'm guessing he just did it to fit in with the rest of us on the forum

SC

• Like 1

99% sure in that I got the missus to ask him and he said yes.

SC

Completely agree. I am a rapid smoker to be fair, and I personally hate the smell of a smoke smouldering in an ashtray.

Someone suggested cigars? Repulsive. Considerably worse than a Cigarette in any environment (possibly excluding Bill Clintons ideas on the matter).

Funnily enough I find cigar smoke, roll-ups and pipe smoke generally less unpleasant. Of course, the thick clouds of smoke can be a bit overwhelming, and there is the difficulty of not being able to see your hand in front of your face, but for the same density of smoke, I find factory-rolled cigarettes the worst; and, of course, the worst from the perspective of burning in the ash tray.

If you're interested in ash-tray humour, you could try the "By Special Request" thread in Jokes etc., which has an entertaining ashtray-related anecdote set in Ireland, if my memory serves me well.

SC

Your own words :

Post 11 : I always do - flick the end off, and put the butt in the nearest bin.

Opening post : Anyway, last time I was caught ............

So which one is it ?

Yermaneewai.gif

When there was no bin to put it in. That's when. Only so long I will hold rubbish before I toss it. With 3000 street cleaners to every meter of road in thie town, you would have thought they might invest in a bin or two but that is far too much like common sense.