Are The Best Looking Girls In The Bar Always The Least Fun?

bottledwater

Well, this is interesting.

Let me just confess to all the Negative Nancys out there: Yes, I am less smart than you, I have less money, and I am uglier and/or younger and/or less experienced than you, whatever you find the most reproachful. Now pat yourselves on the back for being better than me and lets move on, I'm trying to conduct important research.

Everyone else, thanks for your input.

The one that appears the most attractive could be a dude. That is a good point to keep in mind. One has to navigate around any uncomfortable mistakes. . . .

Those of you that say its only a matter of money I have to disagree with. I would say most of the younger super-hotties have no idea how to "fake it" they just mechanically go through the motions, ALL the motions if you know what I mean. Every time I go out I see that guy. He is sitting there, looks like he has money (of course you never know for sure). He's got a super cute girl sitting next to him. The guy is drinking his beer and the girl's eyes look like she is a thousand miles away as she sips on her orange juice. They almost look as bored as a married couple.

Yes there is the Alcohol factor, thank god. That is one way to go, start drinking and let the chips fall where they may, nothing wrong with that.

However, I am envisioning a situation where you want to have FUN, and I don't mean the raunchy kind of fun, well not ONLY the raunchy kind of fun anyway. Also looking to avoid waking up with a troll, or a dude.

I think a lot of you know what I am talking about, for the others I am going to start a thread about constipation and you can bash me over there so that I can carry on this worthy conversation over here.

Remember, to live in a country where we can have this discussion is pretty <deleted> awsome, never forget it!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought they chose you, and if the pretty one doesn't pay any attention, she's not interested. I may be wrong in thinking they size up 'customers' and make their choice in the first 10 seconds of you entering the bar.

But when my friends made the mistake of chasing 'Miss not interested', it was always both expensive and a disaster.

Unfortunately I have never been with a hooker, so can't really give personal advice on success/failure.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

The cute ones can get a guy every night why would they go for the guys they find appalling. The ugly ones don't get chosen that much so they go for every guy even the most ugly ones.

what a difference one letter makes

• Like 1

I personally wouldnot know if the best looking ones are fun or not. They never have given me the time of day. Never had the chance to find out if they are fun or not. I always take the ones who I have fun with, as long as they are at least average. I figure why look any farther than a good time with those I am with.

The girls are there to have fun too.

A smile on your face is going to make you more interesting to all the girls there,

and that is a promise

Ring that big bell in the bar and she'll soon be ringing your bell.

The only time I ever rang that bell, I seemed to instantly acquire a lot more drunken male friends.

The bargirl business is strictly business and appearances rather than ethics is more likely to fall into the equation.

The lookers among the group will fully realise that they are the most desirable within the bunch and regards themselves as of more worth. They intend to aim for what they consider as the more lucrative types of farangs that look as though they can afford and are willing to pay more for the prettiest girls.

For example, if a well turned out, well groomed, youngish, smartly tastefully dressed guy walks in to a bar establishment, than it is likely that the lookers will show interest in him. At the other end of the spectrum, unless business has been really bad, than an over weight, aging farang wearing the typical cheap pair of shorts, well worn vest or tee-shirt and the plastic flip flops who gives the appearance of wanting to get high on cheap booze and cheap sex, almost like a charity job, then he will probably be the last on the lookers lists of priorities for their attentions.

So if your fetish is for the hottest pretty girls, than it`s appearances that matter, plus of course the willingness to pay well over the odds for it.

Edited by Beetlejuice

For example, if a well turned out, well groomed, youngish, smartly tastefully dressed guy walks in to a bar establishment, than it is likely that the lookers will show interest in him.

now as you mention it... there was another research, on men visiting brothels and what "type of women" was preferred most...

it werent the pretty young ones...

it was the one, who was most outgoing, nice, easygoing, replying - almost the rather "motherly" type... a friendly, warm smile did wonders... ways more than sexy appearance...

so - you (OP) sure, you are after the prettiest one?

Edited by biggunguy

For example, if a well turned out, well groomed, youngish, smartly tastefully dressed guy walks in to a bar establishment, than it is likely that the lookers will show interest in him. At the other end of the spectrum, unless business has been really bad, than an over weight, aging farang wearing the typical cheap pair of shorts, well worn vest or tee-shirt and the plastic flip flops who gives the appearance of wanting to get high on cheap booze and cheap sex, will probably be the last on the lookers lists of priorities for their attentions.

So you think young, good looking guys are prepared to pay more than an old ugly guy?

That's completely the opposite of what I have seen.

Most of the young good looking guys I know think they can get it for free.

And girls that work in these places are usually lazy, not stupid.

I always thought they chose you, and if the pretty one doesn't pay any attention, she's not interested. I may be wrong in thinking they size up 'customers' and make their choice in the first 10 seconds of you entering the bar.

But when my friends made the mistake of chasing 'Miss not interested', it was always both expensive and a disaster.

Unfortunately I have never been with a hooker, so can't really give personal advice on success/failure.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

For example, if a well turned out, well groomed, youngish, smartly tastefully dressed guy walks in to a bar establishment, than it is likely that the lookers will show interest in him. At the other end of the spectrum, unless business has been really bad, than an over weight, aging farang wearing the typical cheap pair of shorts, well worn vest or tee-shirt and the plastic flip flops who gives the appearance of wanting to get high on cheap booze and cheap sex, will probably be the last on the lookers lists of priorities for their attentions.

So you think young, good looking guys are prepared to pay more than an old ugly guy?

Not really what I meant.

The girls assess the men when they walk into a bar and will aim their attentions more at the guys who they think are likely to pay more.

The more the guy looks the part, you know that rich bas--rd look, the higher chance he has of gaining the interest of the best looking girls. That`s my opinion anyway, for what it`s worth.

Not really what I meant.

The girls assess the men when they walk into a bar and will aim their attentions more at the guys who they think are likely to pay more.

The more the guy looks the part, you know that rich bas--rd look, the higher chance he has of gaining the interest of the best looking girls. That`s my opinion anyway, for what it`s worth.

So you think that if a bloke looks the part, acts the role of a gentleman, basically looks like a gentleman's part, he'll do better?

SC

Ah the pearls ae strang drink!

Not really what I meant.

So you think that if a bloke looks the part, acts the role of a gentleman, basically looks like a gentleman's part, he'll do better?

SC

More or less, yes.

Not really what I meant.

SC

So why are all them smart African gentlemen in suits banned from all the bars?

SC

More or less, yes.

Ah, there is no substitute for a firm grasp of the obvious.

I agree with Beetlejuice's comments.

To the OP......just go into the bar, order a drink and ask "who wants a game of pool?"

Let the night evolve and don't act like a jerk, you might find that the "hottie" will want to be part of the fun that you have started once she realises that you are a decent sort of bloke that doesn't have a chip on his shoulder.

Remember, this is their living and you are on their turf.........as stated before, you have been assessed, stripped, future read and conclusions made in the first 10 seconds that you step foot on the premises.

Just have fun....and don't worry about the hotties.......looks aren't everything.

Cheers.

I agree with Beetlejuice's comments.

To the OP......just go into the bar, order a drink and ask "who wants a game of pool?"

Let the night evolve and don't act like a jerk, you might find that the "hottie" will want to be part of the fun that you have started once she realises that you are a decent sort of bloke that doesn't have a chip on his shoulder.

Remember, this is their living and you are on their turf.........as stated before, you have been assessed, stripped, future read and conclusions made in the first 10 seconds that you step foot on the premises.

Just have fun....and don't worry about the hotties.......looks aren't everything.

Cheers.

kind of like what the punters are doing with the girls....

Thank your lucky stars that the good looking one doesn't step up. Probably a bloke with make-up on, not that there is anything wrong with that if that's your thing.

yep, stay away from the best dressed obviously beautiful ones.