Thai Boxer Kaeo Pongprayoon To Fight For Gold Medal

george

Well if your a big kid you celebrate like a big kid. That's thai males for you. You should see the thai premier league football. Hilarious the celebration antics which they seem to practice more than the actual football. I would suppose that the thai fighters have watched professional boxing. Same, same :D

sent from my Wellcom A90+

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if your a big kid you celebrate like a big kid. That's thai males for you. You should see the thai premier league football. Hilarious the celebration antics which they seem to practice more than the actual football. I would suppose that the thai fighters have watched professional boxing. Same, same biggrin.png

sent from my Wellcom A90+

Sure if you win. After you have won. But he was presuming he had won before he had won. That's crass.

Just watched the fight, It was close , even if you take away the 2 point penalty against the Thai boxer Zou Shimming still one by 1 point , Dont be sore losers and give credit to the Chinese boxer who retained his Olympic title,

I watched the fight and many others...and was at the Excel on Friday smile.png

IMHO Thai guy won rounds 2 and 3 (although both were close)...but there was no way on earth he lost the final round.

RAZZ

If you were at the excel you would know that the tv gives a closer view of a boxing match than 50 metres away in the seats. zuo won and retained his title.stop whinging:angry:

Sent from my LG-P350 using Thaivisa Connect App

You obviously know nothing about sport and even less about boxing bah.gif

If I'm not mistaken the judges are ringside! whistling.gif

Not particularly bothered who won...but I don't like seeing cheats win!

Kaew was at the Temple in Wimbledon today...very nice bloke and all those there were very proud of him!

RAZZ

He should be proud of his ... SILVER ... medal.

Which should have been Gold whistling.gif

To even things up Anthony Joshua was very, very lucky to beat the Italian.

But at least it was a clean fight! thumbsup.gif

RAZZ

Edited by RAZZELL

Joshua was not unlucky at all,if anything the Italian had the luck(of the judges) in the first two rounds,he well deserved the last round by a good margin which he got 3 points! to draw level.

It was a draw and he won on judges countback...no luck in his win at all...he did very well and had the Italian stunned in the last with two quality shots.

Watched this huddled round an Iphone with the missus's friends in London - seemed pretty close though admittedley with a 3.5" screen it's difficult to gauge. BTW to all the Brit knockers who think old blighties finished and on the ropes it has been absolutely been amazing to be in London for the last 3 weeks and I couldn't imagine anywhere else doing it as well and with such good humour. Put my pride back in Britain.

Here's a more analytical analysis of the game with key moments slowed down ..

As to the fight, the Chinese boxer behaved abominably, throwing the Thai chap to the floor on several occasions. The Chinese fighter should have had points deducted in every round, but the referee was either too weak, or too biased, to do that. The Thai chap won by a mile.

Joshua was not unlucky at all,if anything the Italian had the luck(of the judges) in the first two rounds,he well deserved the last round by a good margin which he got 3 points! to draw level.

It was a draw and he won on judges countback...no luck in his win at all...he did very well and had the Italian stunned in the last with two quality shots.

You see judging isn't easy laugh.pngthumbsup.gif

However, I thought it was close.

You can usually tell by a boxers reaction at the end of the fight...the Italian didn't look overly confident and wasn't that surprised when he lost.

Kaew's reaction says it all...he thought he won as did 95% of people at Excel - Including BBC commentator Richie Woodhall who know's a thing or two about boxing! http://en.wikipedia....Richie_Woodhall

RAZZ

Edited by RAZZELL