Testing Your Password

Tywais

A lot of paranoia in this thread!

1. The calculation is done client side.

2. No government agency anywhere in the world can simply access your data at anytime. With heavily encrypted stuff, inside man and social engineering attacks are required. Or recovery of a running system with keys already loaded into memory.

Government agencies are limited by cost / return like everyone else in the universe. It is never worth it to spend e.g. 10s of years brute forcing passwords.

• Like 1

2. No government agency anywhere in the world can simply access your data at anytime. With heavily encrypted stuff, inside man and social engineering attacks are required. Or recovery of a running system with keys already loaded into memory.

Government agencies are limited by cost / return like everyone else in the universe. It is never worth it to spend e.g. 10s of years brute forcing passwords.

Surley you wouldn't enter your actual password, just something of simular lenght but different characters

In reality a hacker doesn't know what characterset your password uses, he/she may only know the characters that are allowed by that particular system and that determines the number of possible combinations that can be tried. Anyway this site is good to create awareness.

Surley you wouldn't enter your actual password, just something of simular lenght but different characters

And please stop calling me Shirley.

They're welcome to crack my email. They'd learn that my cousin Anne had another kid, my dad's been creosoting the fence, auntie jean had a hysterectomy, there are sluts in my area looking for sex this evening and if I wanted I could grow an extra 4 inches on my wangdoodle in 2 months.

Worryingly all of the above are from the same email my granny sent me.

Even more worryingly she's been dead 6 months.

Edited by mca
  • Like 2

<snip>

FYI............ Every comnputer has an individual acess code obtainable by the FBI that gives access to 100 percent of the Data. They don't even need to bother to crack passwords.

cheesy.gif

rolleyes.gif

Stop giving false misleading information. Go back to the apple store you came from troll.