Massage

TwoDogz

Is a bisexual massage one where the masseuse will massage men and women?

Sent from Android, please excuse errors in type or judgement.

I would think that would be described as a "both genders" massage rather than bisexual. Bisexual intimates to me that the OP wants to roll over and take it like a man.

Is a bisexual massage one where the masseuse will massage men and women?

I would think that would be described as a "both genders" massage rather than bisexual. Bisexual intimates to me that the OP wants to roll over and take it like a man.

Not on his back making "woman" noises?

Oh the fuss.

Are full body massages prostitution ? Or are they a service massage of a particular type ?

Regardless, just want a good massage from a bisexual as I had someone recommend the experience recently.

Likewise are there any ladyboy massage places ?

I presume discussing a blind massage service is ok and they could also be bisexual I would guess.

But the boys in the gay forum might buck up and down if this thread is closed as result of sexual preference.

I read bisexual massage as a man on man steamy massage where the man getting massaged is a gay closet case and the man giving the massage is gay for pay. coffee1.gif

Not really.

If he is gay or bisexual and you pay him for a massage, sure. But you are insinuating paying for sex. Not talking about that as that is not allowed on TV and we all know that well n good like.

I read bisexual massage as a man on man steamy massage where the man getting massaged is a gay closet case and the man giving the massage is gay for pay. coffee1.gif

Not really.

If he is gay or bisexual and you pay him for a massage, sure. But you are insinuating paying for sex. Not talking about that as that is not allowed on TV and we all know that well n good like.

Who are you kidding? If the massage is bisexual, by definition it has something to do with sex.thumbsup.gif Edited by Jingthing

Not really.

Who are you kidding? If the massage is bisexual, by definition it has something to do with sex.thumbsup.gif

So by your definition any massage ends with sex. Or are you saying bisexuals are special ?

Heterosexual massages end in sex then also right every time ?

Edited by TwoDogz

Oh the fuss.

Are full body massages prostitution ? Or are they a service massage of a particular type ?

Regardless, just want a good massage from a bisexual as I had someone recommend the experience recently.

I presume discussing a blind massage service is ok and they could also be bisexual I would guess.

But the boys in the gay forum might buck up and down if this thread is closed as result of sexual preference.

GG Sauna near Sam Sen station - we're not telling how we know

Not really.

Who are you kidding? If the massage is bisexual, by definition it has something to do with sex.thumbsup.gif

So by your definition any massage ends with sex. Or are you saying bisexuals are special ?

Heterosexual massages end in sex then also right every time ?

I didn't say any of that.

Oh the fuss.

GG Sauna near Sam Sen station - we're not telling how we know

Where is that then