Scb Onlinebanking Error Massage,You Do Not Have A Pay Ee?,What Does This Mean?

Hello!

i want send money,online,to a 3.party acount,on kasikorn bank,the scb email support advice me,go to add remove bank acount,select 3.party or another bank acount,i allready added the acount number i want to transfer in the past,and activated by otp sms allready,but now the problem,when i want to transfer,i got the error massage you do not have a pay ee,i told this the hotline,but the also cannot solve the problem,what does this massage mean?

No, I already saved the number successfully and also here name was detected automatically I save the account confirmed with SMS number and then I got the you not have a pay ee error!

Only have the option to remove the just created account that's all I see

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

I know you said the account is already there but possible there is an issue with this account you previously added. Why not just delete this account and then when finished create a "new" account again making sure the data fields are all correct. Somewhere in the system the data is not correct and by deleting the old one and adding a new one will get a fresh start for that account.

Also if you have many payee accounts the system only allows 20 accounts and will error if you try to add more

No, I already saved the number successfully and also here name was detected automatically I save the account confirmed with SMS number and then I got the you not have a pay ee error!

I noticed on the SCB site they now say you have to have OTP for the first two transfers to a new payee - could this be the problem?

I noticed on the SCB site they now say you have to have OTP for the first two transfers to a new payee - could this be the problem?

Seems like your SCB Payee section is not setup properly.

For SCB ---> Kasikorn:

You will only need to add Payee on SCB website.

Go to:

Edit Profile - Another Bank's Account (Add / Remove / Activate).

Than:

Under Add Another Bank's Account - Account Nickename (Anything you like) - Account No. (Numbers ONLY) - Bank (004 - KASIKORNBANK) - SMS (Choose your phone).

Once you get the SMS, go back to Edit Profile and Activate that account.

Go to Transfer - Another Bank Account and finish your transaction.