I Kind Of Admire The Sex Tourists Now

Pseudolus

First things first - the pay for sex idea is not my thing. Not done it (overtly that is as in have sex; here's cash) for various reasons and I despise the areas they hang out in.

However, after a couple of years living here I am kind of thinking that of all the farangs who come to Thailand they get the best end of the wedge. They come, get treated well, get what they want, and leave. They are wanted here for a start. The Thai's love to see a plane load of them arriving, cash on the hip which they will burn, and the possibility of one of of their daughters (second class kind of child in most families here) being swooped away to a foreign clime.

They stay for a short time (pun intended), the most hassle they get is their own fault (scams etc) and are at complete liberty to enjoy the country. I think they have a more fulfilling experience than other types of tourist in many ways because everything lives up to their expectations. I know many people who have come here for proper tourist activities and those who have not elected to stay in a all inclusive resort and never leave it usually say they would not return.

So, although I have called sex tourists Scum, sad sacks of sh!t, wastes of space in the past, I now see the light. Well done to you, one and all. I have no intention of joining your ranks but go get em. Don't make the mistake of believing the hooker you shack up with loves and respects you though and move here. That is a big mistake.

• Like 2

Nothing like an honest cash transaction. Both parties go home happy, no guilt, no remorse. There may be some possible remorse after a week back home and you get that burning sensation when taking a whizz, but my advice is, if it ain't on, it ain't on.

Well sex or no sex. Cash or no cash.. The wife, missus or gf is also demanding money. Same thing as the hookers. Just that one demand it upfront, the other other demand it long term, milking u slowly for life

When dating the missus. U need both time & energy & resources to date. before hopefully getting ur schlong into her

When with the hookers. U cut the chase and go down to action. cutting the dating crap off. More like a no nonsense straight to the point style.

Well to each to his own. I am not encouraging in anyway. Just the way i see things.

Either way, both method needs money. if u dun have money, be prepared to die a lonely death ALONE.

There is no honour in love nowadays..

Edited by Holysteel
  • Like 2

First things first - the pay for sex idea is not my thing. Not done it (overtly that is as in have sex; here's cash) for various reasons and I despise the areas they hang out in.

However, after a couple of years living here I am kind of thinking that of all the farangs who come to Thailand they get the best end of the wedge. They come, get treated well, get what they want, and leave. They are wanted here for a start. The Thai's love to see a plane load of them arriving, cash on the hip which they will burn, and the possibility of one of of their daughters (second class kind of child in most families here) being swooped away to a foreign clime.

They stay for a short time (pun intended), the most hassle they get is their own fault (scams etc) and are at complete liberty to enjoy the country. I think they have a more fulfilling experience than other types of tourist in many ways because everything lives up to their expectations. I know many people who have come here for proper tourist activities and those who have not elected to stay in a all inclusive resort and never leave it usually say they would not return.

So, although I have called sex tourists Scum, sad sacks of sh!t, wastes of space in the past, I now see the light. Well done to you, one and all. I have no intention of joining your ranks but go get em. Don't make the mistake of believing the hooker you shack up with loves and respects you though and move here. That is a big mistake.

Who dribbled in your cornflakes?

• Like 2

Well sex or no sex. Cash or no cash.. The wife, missus or gf is also demanding money. Same thing as the hookers. Just that one demand it upfront, the other other demand it long term, milking u slowly for life

When dating the missus. U need both time & energy & resources to date. before hopefully getting ur schlong into her

When with the hookers. U cut the chase and go down to action. cutting the dating crap off. More like a no nonsense straight to the point style.

Well to each to his own. I am not encouraging in anyway. Just the way i see things.

Either way, both method needs money. if u dun have money, be prepared to die a lonely death ALONE.

I was going to answer that even homeless people get together sometimes. However, it might be the case that one of them has more cider than the other; in the land of the blind the one eyed man is god type of thing,

How

Shoot me if I ever wake up in the morning and feel this way. blink.png

Me too - what a pathetic view of the opposite sex, and marriage.

So, although I have called sex tourists Scum, sad sacks of sh!t, wastes of space in the past, I now see the light. Well done to you, one and all. I have no intention of joining your ranks but go get em. Don't make the mistake of believing the whore you shack up with loves and respects you though and move here. That is a big mistake.

Who dribbled in your cornflakes?

Apparently all 65 million Thais. And they do it every single morning of every single day.

How

Shoot me if I ever wake up in the morning and feel this way. blink.png

Me too - what a pathetic view of the opposite sex, and marriage.

Unfortunately the truth hurts sometimes

• Like 1

Now we wait for all the responses from guys whose wives, girlfriends etc. don't ask for a satang, who in fact support the guy because she loves him so much.

No need. There is an entire thread devoted to that already.

Perhaps I should leave you a link....:D

Now we wait for all the responses from guys whose wives, girlfriends etc. don't ask for a satang, who in fact support the guy because she loves him so much.

Perhaps I should leave you a link....biggrin.png

Oh, I've read it, but it won't stop the same people telling the same lies.

Looks like the only lies are the ones your'e telling yourself

• Like 1

Well to each of his own. Stop throwing verbal abuse if things are not according to your views. Cash is King. No money no honey. As simple as that..

Even money issue could torn away the most intimate loving couples in the world, as well as blood bonded families..

Looks like the only lies are the ones your'e telling yourself

Here we go. I take it you fit the bill of the falang who is loved for himself alone? I won't even bother to respond if you take this position because it's pure BS and you know it.

My wife has never asked me for a satang in her life! If I offered her a satang, she would slap me.

She does however demand groups of satangs, usually in quantities of 4,000 (25 satang) or 2,000 (50 satang). For convenience I just give her a 1,000 Baht note (or multiple if she desires) and that keeps the peace...........wink.png

She has also been known to support me, but that would normally be after a heavy night out, and we were running away from something we probabally shouldn't have done.............laugh.png

• Like 1

My wife has never asked me for a satang in her life! If I offered her a satang, she would slap me.

She does however demand groups of satangs, usually in quantities of 4,000 (25 satang) or 2,000 (50 satang). For convenience I just give her a 1,000 Baht note (or multiple if she desires) and that keeps the peace...........wink.png

She has also been known to support me, but that would normally be after a heavy night out, and we were running away from something we probabally shouldn't have done.............laugh.png

An honest man, so rare on this forum.

Here we go. I take it you fit the bill of the falang who is loved for himself alone? I won't even bother to respond if you take this position because it's pure BS and you know it.

Your bitterness must be eating you up inside. Keep on posting...I'm enjoying this. laugh.png

Not bitter at all, in a long term relationship, but I take half (I'm being generous) of what I read on this forum with a grain of salt. BS reigns supreme with a lot of posters.

Is that tumbleweed I see blowing between those ears of yours?

Your bitterness must be eating you up inside. Keep on posting...I'm enjoying this. laugh.png

Not bitter at all, in a long term relationship, but I take half (I'm being generous) of what I read on this forum with a grain of salt. BS reigns supreme with a lot of posters.

Yes we believe you honestly................is it with your left or right hand?jerk.gif

• Like 1