Can Coming To Thailand Make You Bisexual?

thenervoussurgeon

Plus let me add it's impossible for me to believe what you said "Yes, there would be "normal" heterosexual men around who have had sex with ladyboys and didn't even know it". Not only I dot not believe but it's ridiculous or they just had a blow-job or something, otherwise those men are naive (like me) plus real fool!

I understand many would have difficulty believing this, but if a guy is only interested in anal action, the deed could easily be completed without full disclosure.

OK maybe... I am not stubborn... but frankly I did not know so many men ignored woman have a clitoris sick.gif

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nok Yollada was running around the house in girl's clothes when she was a little boy - and stealing her mother's makeup.... long before any sex hormones kicked in.

Yes that happens, but not always.

I don't know when it usually happens or what path is most common, I was just relating Nok's story. I suspect that most ladyboys feel like girls at a very young age, before puberty.

Edited by tropo

Nok Yollada was running around the house in girl's clothes when she was a little boy - and stealing her mother's makeup.... long before any sex hormones kicked in.

Yes that happens, but not always.

I don't know when it usually happens or what path is most common, I was just relating Nok's story. I suspect that most ladyboys feel like girls at a very young age, before puberty.

No doubt. But I wouldn't read too much into how young kids act. For example, it isn't very uncommon for males who grow up to be male identified homosexuals with no transgender identity issues to ALSO play around with female role playing when young. So if people have a boy doing that stuff, the best reaction is to not freak out, not make any assumptions about the future, and just be a loving parents and see what happens.

OK maybe... I am not stubborn... but frankly I did not know so many men ignored woman have a clitoris sick.gif

I'm sure plenty of guys who are paying for sex wouldn't be overly concerned about foreplay.

• Like 1

Getting a Billy Joe while your drunk accidently does not make you bi.

true, but remember to take care, he,she she,be or whatever they maybe,

a slip of the tongue , can put you right in the - - - t,

you have been warned .

i should know .coffee1.gif

I dont think that even if the ladyboy has his tackle removed that you could make a mistake ,especially if you looked at the reconstruction ,admitadly i have only seen one (reconstruction) and that was a long time ago onstage in Nana when a ladyboy exposed herself and to be honest it did not look like the ones all the women i have been with have,but a sort of not so good immitation.,i really do not buy the "i was drunk and didnt realize" excuse

I dont think that even if the ladyboy has his tackle removed that you could make a mistake ,especially if you looked at the reconstruction ,admitadly i have only seen one (reconstruction) and that was a long time ago onstage in Nana when a ladyboy exposed herself and to be honest it did not look like the ones all the women i have been with have,but a sort of not so good immitation.,i really do not buy the "i was drunk and didnt realize" excuse

I'm sure some of them look better than the "real" thing. Not all vaginas are pretty, you know - especially after a few kids.

Anyway, why the concern? If you end up having sex with a post-op shemale and she looks female enough and it all works, what's the stress? Guys get off on plastic bags inserted under the skin, otherwise known as tits - it's all about the visual rather than what is real and what is not.

• Like 1

Years ago, before I tried and tested, a ladyboy offered me her vaginity.

She showed me, fresh from the hopsice and while not pretty n petite, it was not overly ugly either. Seen many uglier real ones.

Considering that half the ladyboys in Pattaya are hetro men in makeup and a bra...it's ironic.

Really? You mean the fake tits most of them sport are an optical illusion?

Edited by tropo

I'm sure some of them look better than the "real" thing. Not all vaginas are pretty, you know - especially after a few kids.

Anyway, why the concern? If you end up having sex with a post-op shemale and she looks female enough and it all works, what's the stress? Guys get off on plastic bags inserted under the skin, otherwise known as tits - it's all about the visual rather than what is real and what is not.

dont like the feel of plastic tits either an old girlfriend had them and they didnt feel right ,anyway i like small ones better than big ones(no choice these days"biggrin.png

Years ago at home, i was attracted to , and vice versa , a very beautiful blonde. When we got down to it , and i was very aroused and ready for action, she told me she was a sex change ( she did have the surgery ) . I immediately lost my arousal but no my interest in her. My mind couldnt reconcile the beautiful woman in front of me with what she had just told me. We continued to see each other for months after, but i could never get aroused, because of that irreconcilable difference, we never had sex . But we appeared like we were in a relationship . Then one night on a trip to see her parents, something changed and my mind made the leap and without giving it any thought it just happened,....arousal and then physical engagement and we began to have sex .

When we separated , i went on to having relationships with women, but the fear i had before was no longer with me, and when i saw Ladyboys when i came to Thailand , it became entirely possible and so i tried it. Still i am not attracted to men in any way and have had a TGF for some years now .

^ From my original post, regarding the operation, back then ( 25 odd years ago ) the big difference was the depth , no more than your middle finger was about the measure . And you could see the difference clearly. I think now the surgery is much improved .

Regarding the extremely committed like Nok Yollada, for some guys, it would'nt matter if she had it chopped when she was 10 became a supermodel , had a womb implanted and had children,....if she was born with a dick, she will always be a bloke. Once a bloke always a bloke,....sigh !

Nothing wrong with experimenting.

It keeps ones options open and a good time can be had by all.

yes too true ,but why experiment with an immitation when you can have the real thing?

Agree, it is kind of defeating the purpose shagging a ladyboy that isn't any more. The real thing is much nicer in that case.

yes too true ,but why experiment with an immitation when you can have the real thing?

Agree, it is kind of defeating the purpose shagging a ladyboy that isn't any more. The real thing is much nicer in that case.

ha ha very funny ,

but i will stick with real women thanks ,cheesy.gif

and talking of real women ,good night i am off to bed with one now

Edited by thenervoussurgeon

Yes.

I have sex 2 times everyday with my Thai (female) wife.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Thaivisa Connect App

Yes.

I have sex 2 times everyday with my Thai (female) wife.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Thaivisa Connect App

tell me about it , i was young and verile ,once upon a time .

now i am the same as you , twice a day is more than enough .

i dont know about the misses , though she is allways smiling . ?

coffee1.gif

Regarding the extremely committed like Nok Yollada, for some guys, it would'nt matter if she had it chopped when she was 10 became a supermodel , had a womb implanted and had children,....if she was born with a dick, she will always be a bloke. Once a bloke always a bloke,....sigh !

It's people with attitudes like yours who make life hell for transsexuals the world over.

In many countries (including the UK) they can have their legal sex changed without the operation and get married based on that legal sex change (as a female).

Because some people are attracted to a person, not just a sex organ... not to mention there's some pretty ugly "real things" getting around.

I wonder what my preference for coffee was at birth. I used to like 2 sugars, then in my adolescence I switched to no sugar and now in my middle ages I like 1 sugar. I'm so confused biggrin.png

... so your theory is that sexual orientation equates to food & beverage preferences.

Brilliant!

please tell me you don't actually believe that?

I for one never asserted that most people are BORN gay, straight, trans, or bi.

However lots of evidence does suggest that sexual orientation in MEN is usually set in concrete at an EARLY age and that sexual orientation is much less fluid in men than in women. Early doesn't mean the same thing as a baby. It can also extend to sexual feelings and experiences as teenagers. Got it?

One person reporting a personal experience about anything proves nothing about wider theories related to the scientific sexual field.

There is now some evidence, in the earlier stages, that some people ARE born gay. But even if that turns out to be true, that doesn't mean that all people who become gay adults fit into that subset.

Bottom line, human sexuality is a massively complex field that spans a lot of academic areas.

ok, you've said it yourself.. 'some' men are born gay. All the other gay men must have started out straight therefore. Correct?

So there is fluidity, and men can 'switch' at any stage of their life. The only reason why it appears to be set in concrete is because of social conditioning and the stigma attached to 'coming out'. There are little if any stigmas attached to female to female action. In fact it is positively encouraged! clap2.gif

However lots of evidence does suggest that sexual orientation in MEN is usually set in concrete at an EARLY age and that sexual orientation is much less fluid in men than in women. Early doesn't mean the same thing as a baby. It can also extend to sexual feelings and experiences as teenagers. Got it?

One person reporting a personal experience about anything proves nothing about wider theories related to the scientific sexual field.

There is now some evidence, in the earlier stages, that some people ARE born gay. But even if that turns out to be true, that doesn't mean that all people who become gay adults fit into that subset.

Bottom line, human sexuality is a massively complex field that spans a lot of academic areas.

ok, you've said it yourself.. 'some' men are born gay. All the other gay men must have started out straight therefore. Correct?

So there is fluidity, and men can 'switch' at any stage of their life. The only reason why it appears to be set in concrete is because of social conditioning and the stigma attached to 'coming out'. There are little if any stigmas attached to female to female action. In fact it is positively encouraged! clap2.gif

You need to read more carefully. JT said: "There is now some evidence, in the earlier stages, that some people ARE born gay". Do you understand "some evidence"?

You seriously believe there are no stigmas attached to female on female action? Ask your mother or grandmother about that. Perhaps in your circles its generally accepted, but don't take that to mean it's universally accepted, because it is not.

Edited by tropo

All the other gay men must have started out straight therefore. Correct?

Incorrect.

ok, so if there is evidence that some men are born gay, that means all the other gay men who weren't born gay have become gay. So what were they if they were not straight?

You need to read more carefully. JT said: "There is now some evidence, in the earlier stages, that some people ARE born gay". Do you understand "some evidence"?

I don't understand your point.. are you suggesting that 'some evidence' means it's not true?

Incorrect.

ok, so if there is evidence that some men are born gay, that means all the other gay men who weren't born gay have become gay. So what were they if they were not straight?

Human

You seriously believe there are no stigmas attached to female on female action? Ask your mother or grandmother about that. Perhaps in your circles its generally accepted, but don't take that to mean it's universally accepted, because it is not.

You need to read more carefully. I said 'little if any' stigma, not 'no' stigma

Incorrect.

Human

they are human whether they are gay or straight. Can you not answer the question?