Can Coming To Thailand Make You Bisexual?

thenervoussurgeon

Well done. This thread truly has gone viral. The only threads I've seen to beat it are "changes to visa rules" threads.

It's got a long way to go before it beats the 'Uk Pensions' thread tongue.png

Or the California WOW Closing threads.

Not even close - That thread took 2 months to gain 700 replies. This thread has gone past half of that in a day.

• Like 2

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sexual orientation is not an indicator of talent, ability, intelligence, whatever........the greatest military commander in World history was bi-sexual. ( in fact some would say he was gay however he did take more than one wife ).

He only married one of them to get out of Afghanistan.

So he was very wise too smile.png

I just called my (gay) friend back in the States and he agrees: If he has a penis and you're attracted, you're gay. (He wasn't sure about the post-op thing though, and neither am I.)

You're taking this thread far too seriously....

I just called my (gay) friend in Pattaya and he agrees: Guys who are attracted to ladyboys most definitely are not gay.

They must be bisexual then.

So what the OP is suggesting has some truth that coming to Thailand can turn some men in to

becoming bisexual.

• Like 2

Ladyboys are boys, they have nothing feminine, nothing a woman has.

Guys being sexually attracted to ladyboys are either gay or bisexual. Simple as that, and nothing to be ashamed of.

You must be either legally blind or you've never been to Thailand.

Well said, Tropo!

Just my two cents here: A very good friend of mine whom I know for decades is into girls AND ladyboys, but absolutely hates the idea of having sex with a man. He really gets angry if anyone calls him "gay" and he absolutely avoids go-go bars where gay boys dance!

Puzzled as I was he tried to describe that ladyboy thing to me - and even though I find it hard to swallow, he said something like this: The attractive outer female appearance, choice of clothing and the mostly exaggerated female behaviour and often much better [better than a girl's] body shape combined with the "little surprize" and a ladyboys much better general understanding of what men really want just arouses him... This explanation might sound "stiff" because it is to be used in this forum and should not offend anyone, but I can't really find other words since his version was more "graphic" if you know what I mean...

In our many years of friendship, we have been out together to party the night away countless times while at times he opted for girls and at other days went for a "Kathoey" (ladyboy). What I can say clearly here is that he is definitely not gay and I really doubt that he would agree if anyone calls him bisexual.

I believe that the official word for lovers of this third gender (transsexual) yet needs to be invented. Homosexual and Bisexual won't work. Perhaps some forum members can help... unsure.png

• Like 2

Thanks for that George..........right get ready for an extraordinarily controversial comment from theblether.........

WHO CARES!!!!!

It's got nothing to do with the vast majority of us but the way people are going on here you would think that someone was trying to steal your first born.

LIVE AND LET LIVE!!!!!

and stop being so goddammed judgemental.

coffee1.gif

• Like 2

ok here is my two cents worth..

1. there are more gay men in the world than you would imagine
  2. more men would come out if being gay was less stigmatised
  3. Thailand offers a safe way to experiment i.e. without being frowned upon
  4. Ladyboys present an acceptable way to sleep with a man
  5. having the appearance of a woman acts as a facilitator

a man wanting to follow his inner desire to sleep with a man would not be able to do so without first accepting his own homosexuality (or degree thereof). This is manifestly impossible in many cases where he has been conditioned to be straight all of his life. A facilitator would provide an opportunity for him to enjoy seeing another man naked. The facilitator in this case would be that the ladyboy has the outward appearance of a woman (so that can't be gay, right?) Wrong. No 100% straight man would want to play with another naked man.

Being attracted to ladyboys does not necessarily make you a mincing queen, but it does put you into a grey area somewhere in between straight and gay. I'd say don't worry about it, it is nobody's business but yours. I personally find ladyboys fascinating, but I am simply not attracted to them, although I have on more than one occasion been unwittingly attracted to what I thought was a lady and then been hugely disappointed to find out it wasn't!

Having said that, if I had inadvertently kissed one I don't think I would be angry.. I think I would laugh it off and just say 'hey, you got me!'

Two guys sitting in a bar in Cowboy. One guy goes to the other "wow that girl is stunning, I am gonna go say hi to her" he walks over..

He introduces himself and she turns around and says "I am a lesbian . see that girl dancing on over there, I could just go over to her and kiss her all over her entire body"

The guy returns to his mate on the other side of the bar where his mate asks "so what happened. how did it go?"

He replies, "I think I am a lesbian"

Edited by bkkjames

ok here is my two cents worth..

1. there are more gay men in the world than you would imagine
  2. more men would come out if being gay was less stigmatised
  3. Thailand offers a safe way to experiment i.e. without being frowned upon
  4. Ladyboys present an acceptable way to sleep with a man
  5. having the appearance of a woman acts as a facilitator

a man wanting to follow his inner desire to sleep with a man would not be able to do so without first accepting his own homosexuality (or degree thereof). This is manifestly impossible in many cases where he has been conditioned to be straight all of his life. A facilitator would provide an opportunity for him to enjoy seeing another man naked. The facilitator in this case would be that the ladyboy has the outward appearance of a woman (so that can't be gay, right?) Wrong. No 100% straight man would want to play with another naked man.

Being attracted to ladyboys does not necessarily make you a mincing queen, but it does put you into a grey area somewhere in between straight and gay. I'd say don't worry about it, it is nobody's business but yours. I personally find ladyboys fascinating, but I am simply not attracted to them, although I have on more than one occasion been unwittingly attracted to what I thought was a lady and then been hugely disappointed to find out it wasn't!

Having said that, if I had inadvertently kissed one I don't think I would be angry.. I think I would laugh it off and just say 'hey, you got me!'

Nicely put foxboy,

but is there more that your not telling us? really it's ok we're all friends here.biggrin.png

• Like 1

I don't think anyone can "turn" bisexual or gay. Being gay is not a black or white type of affair. There are many shades of grey in between. Maybe he was always in a shade of grey all of his life and suddenly felt freedom to explore this side whilst playing with a large set of fake baps on a hot looking woman. Don't really understand the complaint though; more girls for you I would assume.

I agree.

Two guitarrs in the room, pluck a string on one and the same string on the other will start to vibrate.

The book Why Men Don't Iron shows a std distribution curve where most people are either men or women but due to many issues in pregnancy, some will not be 100% man or woman but a bit to one side or the other.

Maybe he is just resonating where he is and finding people with the same vibration frequency.

Who says that a Ladyboy is a Gay?

What do you call a female brain in a male body?

Or a male brain in a female body?

Would these be the true Gays?

Not those who choose it for fashion!

Ladyboys are gay because they have a female brain in a male body.

A male brain in a female body is a lesbian.

Fashion has nothing to do with it.

Ladyboys are boys, they have nothing feminine, nothing a woman has.

Guys being sexually attracted to ladyboys are either gay or bisexual. Simple as that, and nothing to be ashamed of.

You must be either legally blind or you've never been to Thailand.

Well said, Tropo!

Just my two cents here: A very good friend of mine whom I know for decades is into girls AND ladyboys, but absolutely hates the idea of having sex with a man. He really gets angry if anyone calls him "gay" and he absolutely avoids go-go bars where gay boys dance!

Puzzled as I was he tried to describe that ladyboy thing to me - and even though I find it hard to swallow, he said something like this: The attractive outer female appearance, choice of clothing and the mostly exaggerated female behaviour and often much better [better than a girl's] body shape combined with the "little surprize" and a ladyboys much better general understanding of what men really want just arouses him... This explanation might sound "stiff" because it is to be used in this forum and should not offend anyone, but I can't really find other words since his version was more "graphic" if you know what I mean...

In our many years of friendship, we have been out together to party the night away countless times while at times he opted for girls and at other days went for a "Kathoey" (ladyboy). What I can say clearly here is that he is definitely not gay and I really doubt that he would agree if anyone calls him bisexual.

I believe that the official word for lovers of this third gender (transsexual) yet needs to be invented. Homosexual and Bisexual won't work. Perhaps some forum members can help... unsure.png

What did he say: "Ladyboys are boys, they have nothing feminine, nothing a woman has"

Yeah, nothing feminine.

Check this one out:

... and her amazing semifinal performance, with English subscript of what the judges were saying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmzIeqUBedA&feature=related

Edited by tropo

Ladyboys are gay because they have a female brain in a male body.

A male brain in a female body is a lesbian.

Fashion has nothing to do with it.

<deleted>. You're confusing trans issues and gay. VERY different.

I know lots of ladyboys. All of them self identify as female. I also know alot of gay men in Thailand, they do not consider ladyboys as gay.

Ladyboys that I know also prefer (straight) men not gay men.

the running costs are a lot less for a ladyboy ,than your average thai lady,

and the ladyboys , are more grateful , for whatever you give them ,

no matter how big or small .

i should know.coffee1.gif

It doesn't matter how "pretty" a man is, I still wouldn't be interested. Honestly, 0% interested.

I'm pretty sure you would have been 100% interested until she started singing in a deep voice. Another woman in the video series (check out episode 1) entered and won many female beauty pageants. She was eventually outed, and got charged by the police.

If I knew she was a female, or I thought she was, you may be right. If I knew he was a male, or thought he was, not a chance.