Scroll Function On Magic Mouse Stopped Working

MisterMan

For no patricular reason..

Any ideas how to fix? The swipe function stopped too too..

Is it possible to mail in my mouse to Apple or i have to go all the way to the apple reseller here? I bought it at Banana IT and they are useless so wont even try to take it back there.

It has been about 3 months so still under warranty.

Thanks!

It happens sometimes.

You should check your settings for the mouse.

Go to Settings -> Mouse

There you will be able to check all functions of the mouse.

If it is not enough to fix your problem up, please write me.

With best regards

Dmitriy.

One of mine did same thing, whereas I agree some Banana IT stores are generally useless, they should be able to send it back to Mac for warranty repairs... It should be in their computer system.... they had record of it even though I did not have the receipt they used the serial number...

Mine has be on "holiday" for nearly a month now! .... out of warranty for 3 months, so they said repair costs would be about 1000 baht.

I find Ibeats better (at least here in Samui) even though it is the same company as BananaIT... is better to deal with.

Surprised Banana even offered to send it back.. is it not possible to send it somewhere myself? The authorised dealer is quite far. A month is a long time... I know I will buy a new one. I do love this mouse .. love it despite all the neg reviews. Ok Will start with Banana IT, thanks.

I also had problems with my magic mouse. Everything was working fine except the cursor did not move anymore. So I took it back to Banana IT in Samui and they sent it to BKK for checking and repair. They said it would take about one month. In the meantime I bought a Logitec Wireless Mouse and am very happy with it. It works much better than the magic mouse....

Cheers, Carlos

• 2 weeks later...

One of mine did same thing, whereas I agree some Banana IT stores are generally useless, they should be able to send it back to Mac for warranty repairs... It should be in their computer system.... they had record of it even though I did not have the receipt they used the serial number...

Mine has be on "holiday" for nearly a month now! .... out of warranty for 3 months, so they said repair costs would be about 1000 baht.

I find Ibeats better (at least here in Samui) even though it is the same company as BananaIT... is better to deal with.

My magic mouse just came back.... even though out of warranty, there was no charge to fix it ..... not even shipping costs!....via Ibeats store on Samui.....thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

For those with Mac on Samui Ibeats has a pretty good tech guy there, he seems to do afternoon and evening shift. (the tall guy with glasses) wink.png

• Like 1